Something's up

I'm his girl...BUT I THINK HE'S GAY! (Sequel to I'm a girl...BUT HE THINKS I'M GAY!)

L.Joe rushed out from his seat, earning several irritated glares from the audience who were excited to watch the movie that was finally starting.

He didn't care, all he cared was why Mi Hye suddenly left.

He spotted her running away from the cinema and he caught up with her quickly. He grabbed her wrist and turned her to look at himself. "Babe, something's up. I just know it." he panted.

Mi Hye turned away, biting her lips. "Nothing. I'm just not feeling well, Byunghun Oppa."

"Baby." L.Joe cupped her cheeks to make her look at him. He searched her eyes and was surprised to see how weary and tired she was.

"Please tell me what's wrong." he pleaded. It hurt him that she was going through something herself. "I want to know. I have to right to know."

Mi Hye broke their gaze. "I'm seriously just not feeling well, Byunghun Oppa. I just need a nap." she convinced with a shaky voice.

L.Joe eyed her in disbelief. "Are you sure?"

Mi Hye nodded with a small smile. "I'm sure." she insisted. "I'll just call a cab and go back to the dorm myself, you can return to the movie-"

"No." L.Joe grabbed her hands and waved for a cab with his other hand. "I'll send you back. I don't want you fainting on the way."

Mi Hye felt a little comforted. So even if he didn't love her, he still cared for her.

But it just wasn't the same. Care and love. She wanted him to love her, she didn't want him to avoid her.

Mi Hye got into the cab and pushed L.Joe out before the badass gangster could figure what was on her mind. "I'll get back myself, Byunghun Oppa. Don't worry." she scrolled up the window.

L.Joe watched as the cab drove off, his heart and mind in a whirl. He didn't know why he felt like Mi Hye was avoiding him. He knew he had been avoiding her recently, but he still loved her. In fact absence made the heart grow fonder, and he loved her even more now.

He didn't understand why she seemed to be the one avoiding him instead. Something had to be up.




"I don't get it, Hyung." L.Joe sighed. "She's shutting me out, and sometimes, I see her looking at me with this gaze. This...sad, disappointed, devastated gaze. I don't know what happened."

Chunji clicked his tongue. "Maybe she noticed that her boyfriend was avoiding her?" he suggested. "You weren't exactly mild about it, L.Joe. I guess even the densest of the densest could tell you were avoiding her."

L.Joe pouted. "It's not like I want to." he sighed. "But when I see her, I just want to do something more than just hugs and kisses. She's so pure and innocent, Hyung, I don't want to corrupt her all of a sudden."

"And let her misunderstand your actions for changing love?" Chunji asked with a raised brow.

L.Joe bit his lip. "Ask her out on a date, L.Joe." Chunji advised. "You're a couple, you're supposed to tell each other everything. She has the right to know why her boyfriend decides to avoid her. I bet she's confused right now. If she can't accepts that you're , then it's another case. But you've got to be honest."

L.Joe smiled a small smile. "Thanks Hyung. Didn't know you had those knowledge in you with all those time you spend on front of the mirror."

Chunji grinned and tossed him a chick flick. L.Joe's eyes widened and rolled them. *Should've known.*




"Baby?" L.Joe got into the dorm.

Mi Hye immediately stiffened and this didn't go unnoticed by Jinyoung. Jinyoung, Gongchan and Mi Hye were watching tue replay of that day's Inkigayo performance.

For once, Gongchan wasn't asleep and was intently watching their Beautiful Target performance. "Hmm." he mumbled. "Seemed like I was off beat a while for the second chorus. I have to brush that up."

"L.Joe sshi, you're back." Jinyoung nodded in acknowledgement.

L.Joe nodded and turned his attention back to Mi Hye. "Baby, weren't you feeling unwell?" he felt her forehead while she wriggled out of his grasp. "Why are you up and about now?"

"I'm fine now, Byunghun Oppa." Mi Hye told him. "I'm feeling better."

"That's good." a sigh of relief escaped L.Joe. He grinned goofily, making Mi Hye's heart skip a beat even though she knew things were different between them now.

"Babe, do you want to go on a date tomorrow?" he asked, hugging her by her waist for the first time after a long long time.

Mi Hye didn't know what to think about it. Did he really want to go on a date? Or did he just want someone to gp shopping with? Or worse, did he want to break up with her?

"Uh." Mi Hye hesitated, obviously disturbed.

"She's coming with us tomorrow." Jinyoung piped up.

L.Joe raised his brows. "She is?" Gongchan blinked in confusion.

"Yeah." Jinyoung nodded in assurance at Mi Hye who smiled softly. "She's coming with us to watch us practice. She says that she wants to see us in action."

"OOOHHHHHH!!" Gongchan leapt about excitedly. "Mi Hye you've got to see our practice room! It's where we shed our manly drops of perspiration!!"

Mi Hye giggled. "Yeah I'm going." she turned to L.Joe awkwardly. "Byunghun Oppa, I'm sorry, I can't go with you tomorrow."

L.Joe shrugged. "It's okay baby. Let's go some other time."

He bent down to peck her lips when she jerked away. "Bathroom." she muttered, before running away.

L.Joe frowned. *Something's up.*