You don't deserve her

I'm his girl...BUT I THINK HE'S GAY! (Sequel to I'm a girl...BUT HE THINKS I'M GAY!)

L.Joe walked off with his hand in his pockets, pondering deeply. He knew that Jessica was trying to hit on him, but for her to openly confess that she wants him was out of what he expected.

He had initially assumed that due to Jessica's relationship with Mi Hye, she wouldn't snatch Mi Hye's boyfriend outright.

But he was wrong.

He hoped Mi Hye wouldn't find out about Jessica betraying her. He knew Mi Hye trusted her friends with all her heart and they were really dear to her.

He didn't want to see his girl being sad because of some that decided to prey on him.

He didn't know half of what Mi Hye was going through right now. Yes she was sad, but Jessica was far from the reason why.

A tap on his shoulder made L.Joe snap from his thoughts. "Oh Jaehyuk." he nodded.

Jaehyuk looked around and smiled a little when she saw that there wasn't anyone around. "Well, you can call me Jaemi when it's the two of us. It's my real name." she smiled.

L.Joe blinked. *I don't think there's really a need because I don't think I'll talk to her...*

"Well I just wanted to tell you thanks for not telling others that I'm a girl." she blushed softly. "I had to come here as a guy because I needed to soccer scholarship and it was only applicable for males."

L.Joe nodded in understanding. He didn't expect her to play soccer when she's so small sized.

"Well, I thought that since you helped me, I'll help you with Mi Hye unnie." she smiled.

L.Joe raised his brows. "Mi Hye? What do we need help for? We're good."

"You think." Jaehyuk or actually Jaemi scoffed. "Don't think I didn't notice her sighing once in a while in class when her gaze lands on you. I don't know what she's troubled about, but she's obviously disturbed about something."

L.Joe frowned. Is that true? He had spent all his time trying to avoid Mi Hye the past few days, to avoid having any dirty thoughts, that he didn't notice anything out of the box.

L.Joe bit his lip. "I'll notice this time." he muttered. "Thanks."

Jaemi nodded as she walked off. "No problem L.Joe sshi. See you around." she waved.

L.Joe furrowed his brows, not paying attention. *Is it true that Mi Hye baby is troubled? Why didn't I notice?*




Mi Hye ran into the dorm crying and clutching her heart. Gongchan had just stepped out of the room, leaving only Jinyoung in the dorm.

He stiffened when he saw Mi Hye's crying form. "Mi Hye?" he gasped. "What happened?"

Mi Hye sobbed loudly as she sank into the chair. "He doesn't love me anymore..." she mumbled. "Byunghun Oppa...he doesn't love me."

Jinyoung frowned. "Where did you hear that from? Why wouldn't your boyfriend love you?" he coaxed.

Mi Hye shook her head. "He doesn't love me." she sniffed. "I heard it for myself. He can't love my anymore. BECAUSE HE'S GAY!"

Jinyoung's eyes grew wide in shock as he heard Mi Hye explain what she had heard. She had been walking past the corridor when she saw Jessica in one of the empty classes. She wanted to run in, when she saw L.Joe and Jessica debating fiercely.

She didn't get what it was about, until Jaehyuk suddenly went into the class and L.Joe grabbed his arm. And declared that he was gay.

It hurt her. It hurt her so bad. Was she that unattractive as a woman that L.Joe had to turn to guys?

That was the reason why he seemed to be disliking skinship with her and chose to avoid her the past few days.

It all clicked.

"I don't know what to do now, Jinyoung Oppa." Mi Hye cried. "I love him so much.. And it hurts so bad that he doesn't love me. More so that he can't even love me anymore because he doesn't like girls!"

Jinyoung wrapped his arms round Mi Hye and patted her back soothingly. "Don't worry about it. He doesn't deserve you, Mi Hye ah. Jinyoung Oppa will help you through this." he assured.

"Thank you, Jinyoung Oppa." Mi Hye sniffed.

She went into the bathroom to clean herself up, and L.Joe returned to the dorm in the mean time. He waited for Mi Hue to come out from the bathroom, when he saw Jinyoung glaring at him.

He raised his brows as Jinyoung growled softly.

"You don't deserve her." he told L.Joe curtly. "You don't even deserve half of her, so don't blame me when she chooses me instead of you."

L.Joe rolled his eyes. *Fool. Mi Hye loves me. And I love her even more. Nothing can break us apart.*