Unexpected

I'm his girl...BUT I THINK HE'S GAY! (Sequel to I'm a girl...BUT HE THINKS I'M GAY!)

Mi Hye frowned slightly as she followed L.Joe. He suddenly had a one eighty degree change from his previous attitude, and he insisted that they go home immediately.

He stormed off quickly, and even shrugged Mi Hye's hand off when she tried to hols his hand.

She didn't know why he acted like that all of a sudden, she was thoroughly puzzled. This wasn't the Byunghun Oppa she always knew. He may have been cold to other people, being ridiculously demanding to others when he felt like it, but he would always place Mi hye's happiness above his own no matter what happens.

"Byunghun Oppa.." Mi Hye stopped running after him and whispered. She saw L.Joe stiffen slightly and his face paced steps slowed down to a stop. "Yeah?" he muttered.

"What's wrong with you Oppa?" Mi Hye asked worriedly. "Why did you want to come back to the dorm all of a sudden? Don't you want to go on a date with me?"

L.Joe spun round with a panick-stricken expression. "It isn't that babe!" he shrieked. Mi Hye kept a smile to herself. At least he was anxious when he thought she was sad or angry.

"It's nothing related to you baby!" L.Joe fibbed.

He wanted to smack himself mentally. *Of course it has to do with her! Why did she have to be so cute and y at the same time? This is killing me.*

"Then why do you want to return back to the dorm all of a sudden?" Mi hye asked suspiciously.

L.Joe gulped. "I'm not feeling well, actually." L.Joe said in a dramatic tone, glancing at the tent that still has not gone away, on his pants. It wasn't really wrong, it was technically true. He really wasn't feeling really well...

Just not in the way Mi Hye thought so.

"Oh really?" mi Hye gasped and ran to L.Joe, hugging him. "Mianhae for not understanding, Byunghun Oppa! Let's get you back to bed to rest right now!"

With that, Mi Hye towed L.Joe along with her surprisingly massive strength all the way back to the dorm.

 


L.Joe was covered with three cotten and woolen blankets in total, his face red from the overheating he was experiencing. He threw a exasperated face at Mi Hye who was tending to him from the side.

Mi Hye shook her head. "I know it's hot, Oppa. But I heard if you sweat all your perspiration out, your illness with disappear along with the sweat!" she exclaimed. "Just bear with it a little longer, Oppa. I want you to get well again."

"But babe.." L.Joe fanned himself when Mi Hye pushed his arms back under the overheating blankets.

"No buts, Byunghun Oppa." Mi Hye tutted. L.Joe really loved her cuteness, if not for the fact that she might really be killing him with the heat.

"I'll borrow the heater from Chunji Oppa, Byunghun oppa." she piped out all of a sudden. "It'll make you sweat even more!" she darted out of the room.

Once she was no longer in sight, L.Joe immediately sprang out from beneath the covers and ran for a bottle of water on the table. He gulped it all down in three mouthfuls and desperately used a piece of paper lying on the floor as a fan to fan himself.

He really was dying of the heat. She heard Mi Hye and Chunji coming downt the corridor and getting closer to their room, and he panicked. He knew Mi Hye was doing all this for his good, but he didn't want to die of heat and dehydration, literally.

Without giving it a second thought, he ran out of the room as fast as his badass legs could get him.

To the nearest air-conditioned room: The Boys' Loft.

There was only one person in the loft, watching a television programme. L.Joe just barged in without caring and positioned himself in front of the air-con vent, enjoying all the cold air. He didn't realise there was someone in there with him until five minutes later, when he felt that most of the heat had already left his body.

He raised his brows when he saw that the boy was watching a korean beauty programme where they taught girls how to make up and dress up prettily.

He cleared his throat and the boy turned around. "Do you want to change the channel or something, L.Joe sshi?" the boy asked.

L.Joe blinked when he remembered the face. "You.." he took a step nearer. "Jaehyuk right?"

The small sized boy smiled and nodded. "Neh." he nodded a little too cutely. "I'm surprised you know my name, L.Joe sshi. I've been in your class for the past two years and I don't think you ever knew of my presence."

L.Joe rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. "Er yeah." he muttered. "I know about you from Mi Hye."

Jaehyuk smiled good-naturedly and returned his attention to the show. L.Joe shifted awkwardly till Jaehyuk's voice rang out. "Want to watch this show with me?" he asked.

L.Joe shrugged and sat down beside Jaehyuk, furrowing his brows at how the girls were sticking thick fake eyelashes onto their eyes. He looked at them with new light. How can they tolerate putting that THING so near their  eyes?

L.Joe soon grew bored of the show and he peeked at Jaehyuk, noticing that the latter was thoroughly engrossed in it. He rolled his eyes. *Sissy.*

"I'll be going back." he muttered. Jaehyuk never even turned to him, but just nodded.

L.Joe stood up and prepared to go, when his shoelaces got stuck between the coffee table in front of them and the floor. L.Joe tripped and landed on the couch.

On top of Jaehyuk.

L.Joe cursed and stuggled to stand up again when his hands that were conveniently on Jaehyuk's chest...

FELT BUMPS ON HIS CHEST.