Protect your love

I'm his girl...BUT I THINK HE'S GAY! (Sequel to I'm a girl...BUT HE THINKS I'M GAY!)

After the embarrassing incident with Junsu, Krystal didn't dare to look at him in the eye. Her face burned red and she kept her gaze down, playing with her fingers.  She hoped to fade into the background, to disappear from the face of the earth. This wasn't the way she wanted her crush to remember her!

Little known to her, Junsu kept his eye on her all the while.

Changmin Seongsaengnim and Yunho Seongsaengnim joined them for lunch later, and he chatted along casually, but he couldn't help but notice how Krystal was so awfully quiet. 

"Are you not feeling well? Krystal sshi?" Junsu asked concerned.

"You've been awfully quiet." Krystal jumped a little in her seat.

"Uh." she blushed.

"I'm fine." Junsu nodded disbelievingly but chose not to pursue the matter.

Mi Hye sighed inwardly as she knew her friend was dying of embarrassment. She hoped Krystal would take it easy, but she knew it was hard too. It was the first time she had seen Krystal so worked up because of a guy. 

Changmin Seongsaengnim was too busy eating to notice anything, but Yunho saw how Junsu's gaze was fixed on Krystal the whole time.  He nudged Junsu a little and smirked. "Is she the one from the other time?" he whispered. 

Junsu's eyes widened. "How did you know? Was I that obvious?" he blurted. "I just didn't think I'd see her here in this school."

Yunho grinned. So that was the female student that caught his dear dolphin dongsaeng's eye. And it seemed she liked him too. This was getting interesting.

"So, how do find our school?" Changjo addressed B1A4 and the Jung sisters. 

"It's awesome!" CNU smiled. "The compounds are much better than the previous school I went to."

Gongchan nodded. "The bed they provided is so much softer too!" he piped up. 

Junsu directed his gaze at Krystal. "Krystal sshi. How do you find the school?" he smiled. 

Krystal frowned slightly. Why must he pay her so much attention when he already embarrassed her? Is he trying to find more chances to embarrass her or something?

"It's cool." Krystal nodded. She looked at Jessica. "Right, unnie?"

Jessica nodded and smiled at L.Joe. "The students here are amazing. Specifically one male student." The whole table turned awkward as they knew that Kessica was trying to flirt with L.Joe.

However, L.Joe wasn't listening at all and was too busy feeding Mi Hye the vegetables she refused to eat. 

"Baby, you must eat your veggies!" L.Joe frowned as he put them to . "You must have a balanced diet!"

Mi Hye looked at him. "You sound like Donghae Oppa!" she frowned. "I don't like veggies, Byunghun Oppa. Don't force me." she pouted. 

L.Joe smirked as he leant forward. "How about a kiss for every mouth of veggie?" he bargained. "Are you sure you want to miss this chance of tasting L.Joe's delicious lips?"

Mi Hye giggled. "Byunghun Oppa! You're the one who's always sneaking kisses on me! Not me!"

L.Joe pouted. "Busted." he whined. "Come on baby, just eat them and I'll do whatever you like." Mi Hye smiled brightly.

"Anything I like?" she grinned. "OKAYYYY!!" she squealed and polished the plate of veggies in an instant. 

"I want a piggy back Byunghun Oppa!" Mi Hye winked.

L.Joe just shook his head on amusement and let her get on his back. 

The rest of the people who were still eating lunch just looked away, disgusted at their sweetness.    

 


Soon, it was time for the Jung sisters to leave. 

Unexpectedly, Krystal was rather impatient to leave Junsu's sight. Jessica however, was still trying to get to L.Joe, whose attention never seemed to land on her.  "

Krystal sshi," Junsu smiled charmingly. "If you have time, you're welcome to visit our school again."

Krystal frowned. This wasn't the first time Junsu seemed to care for her individually. She would have been pleased if only it was real, but she had this idea that he was just making fun of her fall at the sports carnival. 

"JUNSU SEONGSAENGNIM!" she roared. "If you want to laugh at my fall at the sports carnival, you can just do so! You don't need to act so sarcastic and pretend to care for me!"

Junsu looked taken aback by her outburst. "I-I-I wasn't!" he yelped.

"I wasn't being sarcastic and I wasn't making fun! I swear!" "Then why did you have to bring up that embarrassing fall the first time we met!!!!" Krystal yelled angrily. 

Junsu blinked, speechless. 

Yunho shook his head. *Women.* "I'm afraid you got it wrong, Krystal sshi." he chuckled. "He brought it up because it was the thing he remembered you by. It was the first time he had found a female student cute and the first time he kept thinking of a girl for weeks after seeing her for one time. He didn't mean to make fun of you, Krystal sshi, he's just hopelessly infacuated."

Krystal turned as red as Junsu. "Really?" she asked meekly. 

Junsu nodded shyly while the Teen Top boys hooted. "WAY TO GO SEONGSAENGNIM!"

"Uh I'm sorry I made you misunderstand," Junsu scratched the back of his head. "But I would really appreciate it if you could give me your number-"

"HERE!" Krystal shrieked and threw him a small slip of paper. "Call me by tonight or I'll change number! I swear!" she squealed as she ran away. 

Mi Hye giggled as she hugged L.Joe's arm. "Seems like Krystal met her purpose of coming today."

L.Joe smiled down at her and kissed the top of her head. "And so have I."

Mi Hye looked at him curiously. "Eh?"

"My purpose of looking after my clumsy girlfriend." he poked her forehead. "You haven't gotten any bruises today haven't you!"

Mi Hye wrinkled her nose. "BYUNGHUN OPPA!" she whined. 

Just then, Jessica sauntered towards them ily. "Hey L.Joe," she winked. "Here's my number. Remember to call."

L.Joe stared at the piece of paper while Jessica strutted off. He shrugged and crumpled it, throwing it on the floor.

It was then hurriedly picked up by Sandeul who hugged it by his heart. 

 


While they returned to their dorm, Jinyoung pulled Mi Hye away. "Don't you find that Jessica girl eying your boyfriend?" he asked. 

Mi Hye's eyes rounded. "Oh I'm sure she's just being friendly, Jinyoung Oppa. No need to worry."

Jinyoung frowned. "This is a warning, Mi Hye ah. But that Jessica really seems to be eying on your boyfriend. You better protect your love before anything else takes him away from you."

Mi Hye pondered for a while before smiling. "Okay! I'll ask Byunghun Oppa on a date tomorrow!" she skipped off. 

Jinyoung sighed as he watched. *Jung Jinyoung, what are the things you're doing to prevent that smile from slipping from her face.*

 

-----------------

HELLO MY LOVELY READERS!

I'm here with a new fic! :DDDDDD

Catch-Unfaithful-Boyfriend.com

See you there! :DDDD