The Jung Sisters

I'm his girl...BUT I THINK HE'S GAY! (Sequel to I'm a girl...BUT HE THINKS I'M GAY!)

 

For the rest of the day, the girls around the school were totally caught up with B1A4, stalking their every move and squealing whenever they passed.

I mean...THIS IS B1A4 WE'RE TALKING ABOUTTTTTT!!!!!!

Okay, so anyway, the B1A4 members seemed to have established a rather fine relationship with their new roommates. The Teen Top kingkas weren't bothered that B1A4 seemed to have threatened their status as kingkas. In fact, they were rather pleased. Maybe with the exception of Chunji of course.

L.Joe was just cool as usual to new people he met, but he was unusually hostile to Jinyoung. He just found Gongchan's cuteness horribly disgusting, but nothing about that maknae bothered him like Jinyoung did. The fact that Jinyoung seemed so prim and proper compared to himself, and not to mention musically talented, AND that he seemed awfully interested in HIS girl...well L.Joe was bothered.

"So Sandeul sshi! What made you guys want to transfer to out school?" Mi Hye asked.

"Sandeul sshi?" Sandeul raised his brows. "Wow you're the first girl here that doesn't call us Oppa. Like SANDEUL OPPA MARRY MEEEE~~~" he squealed.

Changjo laughed. "You don't know how we've tolerated that all this time Sandeul hyung."

Mi Hye looked at them. "Wow you guys are on hyung and dongsaeng terms already?"

Baro smiled. "Yeah! So you should call us Oppa too!" Jinyoung frowned slightly. Suddenly Mi Hye calling him oppa didn't seem too special anymore.

"Okay Oppas!" she smiled. She ran to L.Joe and hugged his arm. "Byunghun Oppa! I just gained another five Oppas!!"

L.Joe tapped the tip of her nose affectionately. "Baby you're making me jealous." he pouted.

Mi Hye giggled and was about to reply when she saw a large crowd gathered at the gate of the school. Unlike the restlessness of the girls today because of B1A4's arrival, the whole crowd were guys and they were cheering in their manly voices which sounded a lot like sailors on a ship to Mi Hye.

Mi hye's eyes widened shen she saw who was outside the gate. "Oh my!" she squealed. "KRYSTAL!!! JESSICA UNNIE!!!"

Krystal perked up at her best friend's voice and she practically leapt over to Mi Hye as both of them hugged. (If you don't remember, f(x) members were Mi Hye's friends in Sungkyunkwan Girl's.)

"MI HYE AH!!!" Krystal squealed as both of them jumped around. The TOP academy guys oggled at the Jung girls and some were even droolling. Literally.

"Why are you here, Krystal?" MI Hye asked. She looked at Jessica who smiled. "And Jessica Unnie too!"

Krystal giggled. "I'm here because I miss you!"

Jessica rolled her eyes. "Oh please dongsaeng don't lie already." she scoffed. "You're here because you want to see that Junsu Seongsaengnim from the other time."

Mi Hye looked at the rapidly reddening Krystal. "Krystal...?" she raised her brows.

"Oh all right!" Krystal threw her hands up in defeat. "I'm here because I want to see him again alright? But partly because I miss you too Mi hye." she convinced.

Mi Hye giggled. "Oh alright. I'll try to make you two meet as naturally as possible."

Teen TOp and B1A4 finally caught up and squeezed themselves  through the crowd of fanboys. "Baby what happened?" L.Joe asked worriedly as he went to Mi Hye.

Mi Hye beamed. "Krystal and Jessica Unnie are here!" she squealed.

L.Joe nodded politely at them but turned his gaze back to Mi Hye immediately. Unknown to him, another girl fixed her gaze on him from the beginning and didn't look away.

Jessica looked at him up and down. *Oh my. This guy is hot. Even for his age..*

"So I guess...you are L.Joe are finally together?" Krystal teased. "Oooh I feel so bad for that Junhyung guy! He was a good choice too!"

"YAH!" L.Joe barked. "What Junhyung!"

Mi Hye giggled while CAP just knocked on L.Joe's head. Jessica frowned as she looked at how Mi Hye and L.Joe interacted. "Mi Hye ah..." she called softly. "You and this L.Joe," her voice softened at his name. "You two are dating?"

Mi Hye beamed and nodded. "YUP!"

Sandeul tugged on Mi Hye's sleeve softly as he watched Jessica shyly. "Dongsaeng.. can you introduce us?"

Mi Hye nodded. "Oh Krystal and Jessica Unnie!" she chirped. "I'm sure you know the Teen Top members by now, CAP, Ricky, Changjo, Chunji, Niel, and Byunghun Oppa!" she smiled at L.Joe.

"And these are our new roommates! B1A4! They are singers you know!" Mi Hye cheered.

Krystal gasped. "OH MY GOD. B1A4?? No wonder you guys look familiar!! KYAAAH I HAVE TO GET YOUR AUTOGRAPHS LATER!"

Jessica just nodded uninterested, just looking at L.Joe.

"And these are Jinyoung Oppa, Gongchan Oppa, CNU Oppa, Baro Oppa-" Mi Hye listed.

"AND I'M SANDEUL!" Sandeul chirped as he ran to Jessica. "NICE TO MEET YOU JESSICA SSHI!"

"Yeah yeah whatever." Jessica stepped to the side to see L.Joe who was currently blocked from her view by Sandeul. Sandeul's eyes were practically heart shaped as he followed Jessica around.

"Let's go in Krystal! I'll try to match make you and Junsu Seongsangnim!" Mi Hye teased.

"Yah Mi Hye!" Krystal pouted.

L.Joe followed behind Mi Hye while Jessica made sure to stand beside him.

L.Joe frowned as he noticed Jessica staring at him. *I hope these two girls suddenly appearing won't cause much trouble.*