into the mind of Hong Jisoo

Pizza and Other Cheesy Things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo woke up that day with the first thought in his mind being the 5 page long paper he had to finish before Monday, that he still did not have the chance to finish the night before simply because he was preoccupied with other things. Specifically, those other things included Junghan, their date, and well, it's really just those two; well, maybe also Hansol, who took up the rest of the night chatting him up about what happened, and what will be happening.

In a way, perhaps it's actually Junghan who was first on his mind, and not his paper. 

He'll never admit to that, though.

To be honest, Jisoo was still on the fence about everything. He figured agreeing on a date (if it could really be called a date, maybe more like a dinner? Hansol had said it was a date though, but is it really?) with Junghan will make things a bit less awkward considering the situation they were both in. The situation that was caused by himself, and his 1AM mistakes, and maybe Junghan didn't even want anything to do with him. It had been Wonwoo who brought up the idea of a date afterall. He had agreed due to a rush of emotions in that certain situation.

Still. Junghan had been extremely cheerful over the phone, and was really nice when they discussed the details of the date, and other stuff. Jisoo rolled over on his bed as he contemplated the situation some more, debating with himself whether there was actually something going on or not. Junghan could have just been really interested in making a new friend, and was excited about Jisoo agreeing to get to know each other better. Maybe there was something about him that just exuded a friendly demeanour. Did he like Junghan? Well...

There was no way Junghan was actually interested in Jisoo though, of all people. At least, that was the conclusion Jisoo ended up with as he rolled around his bed some more, ending up staring at the ceiling. He had always been a regular guy. Sure, he can sing, play the guitar, maybe rap if he's up for it but he's just... just Jisoo. He liked keeping quiet; though he also knew how to speak up when he does have to, but overall attention really isn't his thing. 

Meanwhile even if Jisoo has only known the guy for a little more than a day, Junghan just seemed different. He seemed like the type people were drawn to, whether by his rather attractive smile, or the way he laughs so warmly, like he has known you his whole life. He was easy to talk to, which was a good thing because often, Jisoo found himself at a lost for what to say, or stuck with a bad case of stuttering (even if he is guilty of still stuttering around Junghan).

His morning thoughts were interrupted by loud knocking on the door, and Hansol's head popping in.

"Are you awake? I don't know what to make for breakfast."

Jisoo finally sat up, nodding his head, "I'll be out in a minute."

He figured thinking about Junghan can wait. 



 

Surprisingly, it took Jisoo more than half of the day before Junghan actually entered his mind again. He filled his day mostly with working on assignments, because they just never ended- honestly what is with university and papers? While there were also tidbits he spent working on learning some songs on his guitar, some time was also spent figuring out what to eat for breakfast and lunch with Hansol. He also helped Hansol with his assignments on more than one occasion as long as the boy asked for it. 

Junghan entered his thoughts again when his roommate and he were debating over food (again) and were deciding what to eat as an afternoon snack. Jisoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter