c stands for...

Pizza and Other Cheesy Things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo had been in an extremely good mood ever since the date began, that it surprised even himself. True, there were definitely moments where he felt that his shyness was showing a lot, but overall it felt really comfortable being around Junghan. The other boy looked great and the first thing Jisoo noticed when he was saved from the rain on the sidewalk was how Junghan liked keeping his hair in a ponytail and how well it suited him. It was hard not to find himself entranced as the night wore on, and he had to fight to keep from staring at Junghan too much. 

That, and Pledis Pizza had really good milkshakes. Chocolate is just the best. 

Jisoo also felt like his face has been a constantly blushing state ever since they got into Pledis Pizza too. There was the appearance of Junghan's roommate, Junhui, and how blatantly he revealed that Junghan actually talks about him and well, Junghan doesn't really deny anything. That, and Junghan had been spouting lines cheesier than their pizza and Jisoo was both amused and thoroughly bashful at those words. It all still seemed too unreal. 

However, if there was anything Jisoo got from the time they spent together so far, it was that he had grown to like Junghan. Or well, he had always subtly liked Junghan or at least ended up crushing on him, but actually getting to know the other boy more made him realize that Junghan was honestly, a really great guy. Like, really great, from his personality to even his looks, which was definitely a bonus. There was something about that ponytail. He had also been really sweet the whole night. 

Jisoo definitely had some sort of feelings for Junghan. He's still on the fence about Junghan liking him back too though, even with all the signs the other boy had probably given him. He didn't want to jump to conclusions. 

"Do you guys have any other orders?" 

Jisoo glanced to find that the waiter was not Junhui, but instead a small looking boy with a wide grin on his face. He didn't have a name tag, which was what Jisoo looked for first. He wasn't even in the uniform. Odd. Jisoo decided to let Junghan handle it, but was surprised to see that Junghan was staring at the waiter with disbelief in his eyes, with something like a small smirk tugging at his lips. The latter shook his head after a few seconds of staring and focused back on Jisoo, meeting his gaze.

"Do you want anything else?" 

Jisoo tried to ignore the nagging feeling he had that there was something going on between Junghan and the unknown waiter that he didn't know about. It didn't feel very good. He distracted himself from the thought by staring at the nearly empty plates of pizza and fries on the table. His chocolate milkshake was long gone since he couldn't stop drinking it. Did he really want another milkshake? Would that be healthy? 

"I think he wants another milkshake," the waiter spoke as if he read Jisoo's mind, and Jisoo found him smiling teasingly. He turned towards Junghan, "sir, you should order your boyfriend another one." 

Jisoo's eyes bulged at the comment and he felt his face heating up again- he was ready to go ahead and deny that he was Junghan's boyfriend, sure the other boy would do the same, but was surprised to find that instead of looking surprised, Junghan was laughing. The same crisp, clear laugh he always had and that Jisoo had grown to like listening to. The denial Jisoo had got stuck in his throat, and ended up completely dying down when Junghan spoke instead. 

"Seems like a good idea," Junghan grinned, amusement all over his face. "What do you say, Jisoo? Another one since you liked it so much?" 

"I'm not-- I mean, it's not really--" Jisoo tried to stammer out, but to no avail because the only thing actually going on his mind was how Junghan did not deny anything. Maybe he just chose to ignore it instead. That seemed more likely. And the chocolate milkshake was great, so. "Actually, sure. I would like another one."

"Great," the waiter smirked as he walked off. 

Junghan was shaking his head again as the waiter disappeared, which again managed to make Jisoo feel like there was definitely something he was not getting. 

Could it be a prank? 

An elaborate date that will end with Jisoo embarrassed and all of Pledis Pizza laughing at him? Junghan must know the waiter somehow, right? Then, again if they did know each other, he would have been introduced by now. They didn't seem like they knew each other though. Well, they kind of did, but...

No, that was stupid. Jisoo took one look at Junghan's face- the smile that didn't go away, and his eyes that held such sincerity despite being such a tease the entire night- and that idea was as good as gone. So what was with the waiter?

"You must really like chocolate," Junghan mused, snapping Jisoo out from his thoughts. 

Jisoo nodded, thankful for the distraction, "yeah. Chocolate is the best." 

"You are the best," Junghan cheekily replied, succeeding in getting Jisoo to laugh and blush all at the same time, for the umpteenth time that night. He really wished Junghan would stop doing that but he also wished the other boy wouldn't. It left Jisoo all warm and tingly inside each time it happened, and he was worried for the sanity of his heart and mind. 

Junghan was still staring at him when Jisoo turned his attention back. 

"You blush easily too," Junghan stated, a small smile on his lips. 

Jisoo, in response to that, blushed and looked away immediately, "I'm aware." 

Jisoo wasn't sure if he heard a very faint 'how cute' coming from Junghan after the latter laughed, but he didn't dare ask about it. There was no way he would be called cute. Was there? 

"Chocolate milkshake!" 

This time it was Junhui again who showed up, and Jisoo wasn't sure why he felt relieved at the sight of the Chinese boy. Junhui set the drink down in front of him, a pleased smile on his face. 

"This one is on the house and will be taken from Junghan's salary instead," Junhui said sweetly, making Junghan hit his arm. Jisoo laughed at the reaction. 

"For the record, I will be paying for tonight anyway." 

Jisoo began to disagree but Junghan cut him off and continued before he could. 

"I asked you out, it's only right," Junghan grinned. 

Beside them, Junhui cooed, "awwww. That's so sweet, Jung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter