50.

Three Halves to Make Me Whole

(( Hello all! I'm so sorry this update is late, it took a while to get internet set up in Angel and my new apartment, and AFF wouldn't let me upload a chapter from my phone :/ But! I have super rad news ^^

Three weeks from now this fic will be turning 1 year old, can you believe it? :D Well, at least 1 year old as of the first update, since Angel and I started plotting this fic early February of 2015. But we've been talking for a while about wanting to offer a reward for all your love and support :3 Thus we're doing a giveaway of sorts ^^ Below is a link to a google spread sheet where, if you want to participate, you can fill it out with your top 3 ships in Three Halves, and Angel and I shall ranomly choose 6 fans to give a prompt for the pairings we have. We're picking 6 so that each pairing gets their fair share of the spotlight. 

The prompts can range anywhere from 'so and so go on a date for this thing' or 'so and so randomly find a lost child and try to figure out what to do with it' or anything really. Here and here are a couple of prompt idea posts from tumble :3 The only rule is no . I know that , but tbh even for pairings I love it takes me forever to actually write because I don't like writing it ^^; Also, just because a pairing is broken up doesn't mean it has to be a sad or fighting kind of prompt, it could be a random date prompt, or even wondering what the two would be like trying to raise children or something

Good luck to all of you~


Chapter Fiffty

 

Yifan flipped the half- blond off of his shoulder and onto the bed, hesitating for a moment; he swallowed hard when Yixing spread his legs and reached out towards him, and he moved to settle between the other’s legs. Yixing wrapped his arms around Yifan’s neck, pulling him down for a kiss which seemed to ease the tension in the older’s shoulders.
 
“So tense, Yifan-Ge. Maybe I should give you another massage,” Yixing offered as Yifan placed a couple of kisses along his jawline, and the older snorted.
 
“The last massage you gave me didn’t exactly relax me with how much your hands liked to wander,” he replied, Yixing giggling and moving one hand to thread through Yifan’s hair.
 
“I was trying to get a point across, but you’re too silly to have realized,” Yixing hummed before he squeaked and scrunched up his shoulders when Yifan blew on his neck in response before he pushed himself up with his arms.
 
“I’ll have to run to the store, I don’t have any lube,” he said, and Yixing bit his lower lip before pointing to where his suitcase was and Yifan arched an eyebrow before letting the younger slip out from underneath him and off of the bed, ping it and digging around in it with the lid still closed; until Yifan was beside him flipping the lid up, cheeks burning.
 
“Yixing?”
 
“Yes?”
 
“Why is your suitcase half full of…” he swallowed hard, trying to think of what to classify the contents as. He couldn’t just go with toys seeing how there was a pair of fuzzy handcuffs among the three different sized s, as well as several things that he didn’t know what they were in the first place, and Yixing grabbed one of the bottles of lube before closing the suitcase.

“Jongdae packed it, saying that I would have… everything I would need,” Yixing said, peeking up at Yifan’s look of disbelief. “I didn’t know how to get you to have with me!” Yixing exclaimed, Yifan’s hand coming up to rub his face.
 
“You’re ridiculous, I can’t believe you asked him for help with this,” he chuckled before taking Yixing’s hand and standing, leading him back to the bed. Yixing laid back on his back, Yifan settling between his legs again as he offered the bottle of lube to the older. Yifan looked from Yixing to the bottle and back, chewing on the inside of his lower lip for a moment. “You’re sure about this?” he asked and Yixing took a deep breath before nodding. “If you decide at any point that you don’t want to, just say stop and we’ll stop, okay?” Yixing shook his head.
 
“Yifan-Ge, we won’t have to stop.”

“Promise me, or we’re not going to even try,” Yifan said, and Yixing smiled, relaxing a little and reaching out to run his fingers through Yifan’s still damp hair.

“I promise that if something happens, I’ll tell you to stop,” he said and Yifan leaned down, giving him a soft kiss that Yixing eagerly returned. Yixing wrapped his arms around Yifan’s neck, pulling him closer until Yifan broke the kiss, trailing kisses along Yixing’s jawline and down his neck, pausing when Yixing initially tried to move away from them, noticing the goosebumps that covered the younger’s arms.

“Is that something you like?” Yifan asked, Yixing opening his eyes to look up at him, a light blush dusting his cheeks.

“It feels nice. I’m not sure if it’s the kind of nice that we want it to, but,” the blond trailed off as Yifan placed another kiss on his neck.

“I want to make you feel nice, so that’s all I care about. Like you’ve said before, you don’t really feel arousal,” Yifan said, mouthing at the skin at the base of Yixing’s neck, pulling a quick breath from the male beneath him. Yifan’s hands moved down, ing the shirt of his that Yixing was wearing slowly and kissing a little lower with each button, a faint mark over the blond’s collarbone as one of Yixing’s arms shifted from being draped around the older’s neck to take a light hold of his shoulder. Yifan began trailing kisses down Yixing’s chest, looking up at the other when he felt a tug on his pants, chucking a little as he sat up.


“I guess it’s fair since you’re already ,” Yifan mused, letting Yixing and zip his pants before Yifan shifted to be able to slide them off his legs before settling back between Yixing’s, going back to kissing his neck, trying to pay close attention to any changes in the younger’s breathing seeing how he had yet to get Yixing to make a noise. His fingers trailed down Yixing’s chest, circling his thumb over Yixing’s hip and capturing his lips in a soft kiss, eyes sliding closed as Yixing pressed back into the kiss. When Yifan felt a hand on his crotch reminding him of how riled up he already was he broke the kiss, pressing his face into Yixing neck and nudging his hand away, Yixing whining in protest.

“Why can’t I touch you too, Ge?” he asked and Yifan let out a breathy laugh.

“Because if you do, I won’t last long enough to make both of us feel good,” the older replied and Yixing moved his hand to rest on the other’s hip instead. Yifan continued to kiss down the other’s chest, Yixing’s hand coming up from his hip to thread through his hair as he kissed along the younger’s v-line, rubbing circles over one of his hip bones, feeling a little easier when he saw that Yixing was starting to get hard. One of Yifan’s hands wrapped around Yixing’s , brushing his thumb over the other’s slit, shivering when Yixing gasped softly. He looked up at the blond’s face, climbing back up his body to kiss him again.

The younger broke the kiss when he heard the bottle open, bending his knees as Yifan shifted down a little, spreading some of the lube onto one of his fingers and brushing it against the younger’s entrance. He shifted his gaze up to Yixing’s face, and the blond nodded before he pressed the tip of his finger inside, and Yixing’s eyes closed, his face scrunching a little at the foreign intrusion when Yifan had the digit halfway in. 

“Still sure?”

“Y-yeah, it just… feels weird. But it’s more comfortable with the lube,” Yixing explained and Yifan frowned a little in confusion, Yixing opening one eye to peek at the older. “I didn’t think about grabbing the bottle before I went out into the living room earlier,” he added and Yifan shook his head, pulling his finger back a little before sliding it fully in, breath hitching when Yixing clenched around the digit. He waited until Yixing relaxed before he started moving his finger, shifting a little so he could kiss the blond while he eased him open with one finger, only adding a second when Yixing said he could. He repeated the slow process with two fingers, then a third along with some more lube, brushing against something that made Yixing’s hips twitch, and he ran his fingers over the spot a couple times before he pulled a small noise from the younger.


“I… think I’m ready,” Yixing said a few minutes later, Yifan blushing a little as he looked back to the other’s face from watching four fingers sliding in and out of the blond’s entrance, pulling his hand back slowly. He reached for the lube again, letting Yixing sit up to pull his boxers off, unable to keep back a groan when Yixing mouthed at his tip and he dropped the bottle causing Yixing to giggle, picking it up and offering it to the older. Yifan spread some of the cold gel onto his before he positioned himself at Yixing’s entrance, Yixing wrapping his arms around Yifan’s neck again, pulling him down for a kiss.

Yifan pressed his tip in, pausing and running his tongue over the younger’s lower lip, surprised when it pulled a small noise from Yixing, and he shivered when one of Yixing’s legs tried to hook over his hips and pull him closer; he took that as Yixing wanting him to actually move since they had gotten this far. Yifan took just as long pressing in as he had with each of his fingers, stilling when Yixing broke the kiss and pressed his face into the side of his neck, the older feeling his heart skip a beat.

“Are you alright? Do you want me to stop?” He asked, feeling Yixing shake his head a little. “Do I need to stop?” He added and Yixing paused before shaking his head again.

“I’m okay… You don’t need to stop, but could you… Kiss my neck some more?” Yixing asked and Yifan let a small smile play across his lips.

“I can do anything you want me to,” he murmured against the younger’s neck, trailing kisses up his neck, rubbing his nose against the soft spot behind Yixing’s ear, breath hitching when Yixing clenched around him and he took a grip of the bed sheet, focusing on keeping his hips still until the younger relaxed around him again and he started to kiss back down his neck.

When his thighs met the back of Yixing’s he was peppering open mouthed kisses along his collarbone, remaining fully inside of the younger until Yixing rocked his hips a little. He started with small rocks of his hips, pulling out a little more each time, one arm supporting his weight over Yixing while the other moved down to kneed at his v-line, a little surprised when he noticed that the other was fully hard by the time he was pulling back so just his tip was inside him.


~

Yifan’s eyes scrunched up when he heard a faint buzzing, opening his eyes and looking over at where his mobile was on the nightstand, sighing when it finally stopped. He closed his eyes again, turning his head to the other side, pleasantly startled when he felt Yixing’s give his nose a peck and he opened his eyes, smiling at the blond as he snuggled closer.

“That was… interesting,” Yixing said, keeping his eyes on the older who arched an eyebrow. 

“Interesting?” he chuckled and Yixing nodded.

“Yeah. Maybe we’ll do it again,” he suggested, noticing the surprise that flickered through Yifan’s eyes. “Probably not as often as you want, but for your birthday and some holidays,” the blond added, Yifan pulling him so he was sitting on the older’s chest.

“Only if you want to, and never if you don’t,” Yifan said, holding up his pinky and Yixing giggled before wrapping one of his own around it. Yifan reached up with his free hand, placing it gently on the back of the blond’s neck, pulling him half way down for a kiss when his mobile started going off again and he huffed a sigh, looking over at it. Yixing picked it up and offered it to the older, curious when Yifan’s eyes widened at the caller ID, and he took that as his sign to slide off of Yifan’s chest.

“S-sorry, I should take this,” Yifan said and Yixing nodded, watching the older slip off of the bed and head for the door, catching ‘Dad?’ before the older was gone. He looked over at his own mobile, a smile dancing across his lips and he picked up the device, calling Junmyeon.

Yifan returned to the room about five minutes later, pausing in the door way when he saw the blond strumming his guitar, and as he stepped closer he saw Junmyeon and Meng on the screen again, and a smile quirked his lips until he heard what the other was singing, and he felt his cheeks burn.

“We had ~ and it wasn’t terrible~ Ge was super sweet when he-” Yixing was cut off when Yifan covered his mouth, muffling a few words before Yixing looked up at him, his hands stilling on the guitar.

“Yixing, w-what are you doing?” Yifan stammered, pulling his hand back when Yixing pointed to his mobile.

“Talking to Meng.”

“I can tell that much, but why are you talking about-”

“Yifan-Hyung, is what Yixing said true? Did you two,” Yifan cringed when he heard Junmyeon’s voice, looking to see Meng had crawled out of his lap and closer to the camera, luckily out of the way just in time before Jongdae draped himself over the blond on the screen.

“Really? Right on, Hyung! How was it? How are you feeling, are you sore?” Jongdae rattled off while Junmyeon tried to push him away.

“I’m fine, Yifan-Ge’s not thought,” Yixing said, shock flashing across Jongdae’s face and Yixing ended the call before the younger could say anything else. He turned a smile up to Yifan, stretching to kiss one of his red cheeks.

“Yixing, why would you do that? Junmyeon’s going to murder me.”

“Oh, don’t worry about him. It’s been like, nine months. If he wanted you dead he would have found a way to kill you already,” Yixing teased, one hand coming up to brushing his fingers over Yifan’s cheek. “Did your call go alright? You looked worried when you left,” Yixing pointed out, Yifan stumbling over a few words before shaking his head.

“Don’t worry about it,” he said, settling on the bed beside the other. “I know you brushed off Jongdae when he asked, but are you alright? Are you sore at all?” he asked, Yixing pausing before shrugging.

“A little, but I knew to expect that back when we started,” he replied, feeling Yifan’s hand come to rest on his lower back, padding at the skin there.

“It should be gone tomorrow by the time we leave here,” Yifan said, kissing Yixing on the forehead. “Now, you stay here. I’ll make us something to eat and we’ll watch a movie or something; have a nice night in.”

 

Jongdae winced a little, looking over to the closed bathroom door when he heard the older dry heave again. Junmyeon had started to feel sick close to three hours ago, and has spent the last hour of feeling ill spilling whatever he has in his stomach in the toilet, refusing to let Jongdae sit in the bathroom with him despite the brunet's protests saying he could rub Junmyeon's back or something to try and help. Hearing a familiar ringtone, that Junmyeon had been waiting all day for, from the mobile sitting on the nightstand, Jongdae flopped over onto the bed to be able to reach it, selecting answer and sitting back up as he held the device to his ear.

"Hey there, Yixing-Hyung, you at the airport now? Junnie's feeling sick, so it'll probably just be me coming to-"

"He-he's not coming back."