44. I Want to Steal Your Lips, Kiss Me Baby

Three Halves to Make Me Whole

(( Sorry this is late~ As promised this is the second chapter for this week's update, I was just having troble with the chapter's title and Angel was at work so it was hard for her to help ))


Chapter Forty-Four
I Want to Steal Your Lips,
Kiss Me Baby
 

Jongin shifted from his spot next to Sehun to the other end of the couch, Sehun following to take up the middle cushion so he could still sit beside the older while snuggled up against LuHan as the pink haired male joined them on the couch. Finals had ended the beginning of the week and Jongin was checking the school’s website occasionally, waiting for the posting about grades being up and he sat up a little straighter when he refreshed the page half an hour after LuHan had joined them, causing Sehun to lean over to peek at his laptop.

“Are they finally posted?” he asked and Jongin nodded, logging into his account while Sehun pulled out his mobile to log in rather than going to retrieve his own laptop from their room. LuHan noticed Jongin let out a sigh of relief at the list of his grades, and Sehun’s lips pulled into a smile before he turned his mobile to show the oldest. “Look, Hyung, I only got one B and the rest of my classes I got A’s in,” he announced, lowering his mobile to his lap after and looking over at Jongin’s screen again. “And Jongin-Hyung got half A’s and half B’s, I think this means we need to do something to celebrate.”

“Like what?” LuHan asked and Sehun turned back to him.

“Like a party,” he replied. “Invite some of the Hyungs over, I’m sure we all need some kind of stress relief, and I bet going to Coldstone after each half term ends might get boring after a while,” he added. “We can invite Kyungsoo-Hyung and Chanyeol-Hyung over like when I dragged ZiTao-Hyung out to ice cream, and if Yifan-Hyung and Minseok-Hyung aren’t too busy with graduation stuff then they can join us,” Sehun continued as ZiTao opened the door to his and stood in the doorway, rubbing one of his eyes.

“Morning LuHan-Ge,” he mumbled sleepily, Jongin biting back a teasing smile.

“Hyung, it’s afternoon,” the dark haired male pointed out, and ZiTao lowered his hand from his eye, pouting.

“I’m going back to bed,” he said, turning to go back into his room when Sehun got up from the couch, calling out to him and causing him to look back at the trio by the couch.

“Is Minseok-Hyung busy today?”

“He said something about an internship interview early this morning, but I think he’s done with it by now. Why?” ZiTao asked after a pause to yawn.

“Tell him we’re having a party. I’m sure you’re up for any reason to see him, and since Yifan’s still here this week before he goes to visit China with Yixing-Hyung he can join us.”

“Do you really think Ge’s gonna agree to a party?”

“It’s not like it’s going to be a big party, so why wouldn’t he?”


 

“Sehun?” The blond looked up at the older, offering a smile in response to the deadpan look Yifan was giving him.

“Yes?”

“How is this a small party?” He asked, gesturing to the living room as LuHan was helping Chanyeol reorganize the furniture to make as much floor space as they could since they only had couch space for five people. “Not everyone is here yet and we’re already out of room for people to sit,” Yifan pointed out and Sehun shrugged.

“Well, we invited Kyungsoo-Hyung, and since Chanyeol-Hyung got dumped Jongin-Hyung didn’t want him to be alone. And Junmyeon-Hyung didn’t want Yixing-Hyung to come over here alone, so he and Jongdae-Hyung wanted to join,” Sehun explained, going through the group chat that he had started after Yifan had agreed to a ‘small party’. “And it won’t get much bigger, we just have four more people we’re waiting on.”

“Which adds up to ten, not the ‘five or six’ you said,” Yifan argued, looking over at the door when he heard a knock, and Sehun made his way over it to let in the trio at the door. Yifan softened a little when he saw one of the blonds who waved to him before meeting Sehun’s gaze and bowing his head a little.

“Hello, I don’t think we’ve met before. I’m Yixing, Yifan-Ge’s boyfriend,” he introduced before Junmyeon was nudging him a little more into the dorm so that Jongdae could close the door behind them. Sehun looked back at Yifan, a sly grin crossing his lips.

“Blonds have more fun, don’t they?” he asked, Yifan blinking as he stared at the youngest.

“My boyfriend’s aual.” He replied and Sehun bit the inside of his lower lip before turning and walking away to join LuHan, who was back on the couch. It wasn’t long before they were all situated in the living room, and after a few minutes of catching up here and there the room fell silent.

“Well, this is awkward,” Jongdae pointed out, Junmyeon giving his shoulder a light swat. “Good thing Yixing-Hyung and I planned for this,” he added, looking over at the blond with a grin, getting a nod from the older before the two got up and made their way over to the closet that had been stuffed with the bags of everyone but Chanyeol and Kyungsoo, since they lived just a couple floors up in the same dorm complex. Almost everyone else tried to lean this way and that to try and see what the two were digging for, their curiosities sated when they set two open backpacks in the center of the group

“You seriously brought alcohol?” Junmyeon asked, his tone half scolding, half shocked and Jongdae laughed and tried to give an innocent shrug of his shoulders.

“Hey, alcohol loosens people up,” he stated, looking back to Yixing as he wiggled his eyebrows and Yifan looked between the two. Had the night they had gotten drunk been Jongdae’s idea? He bit back the question, making a mental note to ask Yixing some other time, looking over at the youngest trio.

“I don’t think this is the greatest idea, we have minors,” he said, coming to expect the pout that Sehun gave him.

“Come on Yifan-Hyung! This is to celebrate,” Sehun argued and Yifan looked to LuHan who shrugged.

“I don’t see the problem,” he replied.

“I do!” Yifan and Junmyeon paused, looking at one another after they had shouted in unison, and Jongdae broke out into a fit of laughter.

“They’re in sync, I think that’s reason enough to negate their arguments,” he said, pulling out the different bottles he had while Yixing did the same, though while Jongdae’s bag had only bottles of alcohol Yixing’s also had a couple bottles of juice and soda for mixing. Junmyeon and Yifan sighed in defeat as Jongin and Sehun got up to retrieve glasses from the kitchen, and Yifan looked over at ZiTao who had hardly looked up from his mobile since people started to arrive.

“I don’t want you drinking too much,” He said, not sure if the younger was paying attention as he continued to play a game on his mobile.

“I’m not really interested in drinking until Minseok-Hyung gets here. Maybe not then either,” the blond finally replied, easing Yifan’s tension ever so slightly, and he looked over to Yixing who seemed to be getting the same thing from Junmyeon.

“You know you don’t have a high tolerance for alcohol, please tell me you’ll only have one drink the whole night,” he asked, and Yixing shook his head, offering one of the soda bottles to Jongdae once he had started mixing the first round of drinks for everyone.

“You worry too much, Junnie, I’m sure he’ll be fine,” Jongdae said, placing a glass in the older’s hand when he tried to argue. “Take the night off from being the leader of the ‘Yixing-protection-squad’, if he drinks too much and can’t walk home I’m sure Yifan-Hyung would be fine with him staying the night.”

“That’s what I’m afraid of,” Junmyeon said, and Yifan frowned as Jongdae passed him a drink, moving around the circle to dish out the glasses.

“Do you really think low enough of me that I would do anything Yixing wouldn’t be fine with?”

“Common sense goes out the window when people get intoxicated, he might not remember what he’s fine with after a drink,” Junmyeon stated, Yixing looking down at his glass and pulling his lower lip between his teeth.

“That’s true, Junmyeon, but even then Yifan-Ge doesn’t try anything.” Junmyeon turned his attention to the blond, eyebrows knitting together.

“What?”

“Remember when you and Jongdae went to visit your parents?”

“Yes.”

“I invited Yifan-Ge over and we… got a little drunk…”

“You what?” Junmyeon demanded, turning a sharp look to the older, Yixing’s head snapping up.

“It wasn’t his idea, it was mine! And I even… tried something else and he told me no because we weren’t sober,” Yixing admitted, his voice growing softer as Junmyeon’s scowl did as well. He looked between Yixing and Yifan, his shoulders slumping as he sighed, Jongdae dropping beside him now that everyone had a drink.

“Perhaps after all this time I should place more faith in you, Yifan-Hyung. I’m sorry,” he said before Jongdae commanded everyone’s attention with the idea of a drinking game.

“So someone starts, and they spin the bottle and whoever it lands on has to pick truth or dare. Then someone in the group asks a question if they choose truth or comes up with something for them to do if they pick dare and if the victim doesn’t want either then they have to take a drink.”

The game went on for an hour before it became more of ‘dare, or kiss’ and not long after that a giggly Yixing came up with a new idea.

“Why not just play spin the bottle since all anyone’s suggesting is for us to kiss one another?” he looked around the circle, setting the bottle down in the center and giving it a spin when no one offered any objection, giggling when it landed on Yifan. He looked up at the older, pouting his lips and Yifan chuckled before leaning down to give him a chaste peck, pulling back at Yixing’s expression became more of a pout than just his lips.

“You’ll be getting plenty of kisses, Yixing-Hyung,” Sehun teased from the other side of the circle, Yifan leaning forward to spin the bottle. He didn’t have to look at who it landed on, Jongdae’s fit of laughter nulled the curiosity and he slowly raised his focus to the other side of Yixing to a wide eyed Junmyeon.

“Can we have add a rule?” The blond asked, Jongdae struggling to sit back up.

“And what rule do you want to add, Junnie?”

“If both victims of the bottle don’t want to kiss, they can take a shot instead?”

“I second this vote,” Yifan said, Sehun and Jongin exchanging a glance.

“We do too,” they added in unison, and Jongdae gave a playful roll of his eyes.

“I guess~” he replied in a dramatic sigh, though he was quick to reach behind himself and pick up two of the shot glasses he had used earlier when mixing drinks for the group, filling them and handing one to Yifan, the other to Junmyeon, both who threw it back without hesitation. “Your turn, Junnie~” he brunet reminded and Junmyeon sighed before reaching out and giving the bottle a hard spin- causing him to be really surprised when it came to a sudden stop only a couple seconds after he had spun it, and he followed the hand that was holding the bottle in place up to the face of the brunet beside him.

“Lucky me, huh Junnie?” Jongdae grinned, and Junmyeon rolled his eyes, reaching behind Jongdae for to bottle of vodka, pulling a frown over Jongdae’s lips.

“Junmyeon, be nice,” Yixing said, giving the other a slight nudge and he set the bottle back down before shifting closer to Jongdae and pressing his lips against the younger’s, having to place a hang on Jongdae’s chest and push him back as the other kept following his lips when Junmyeon would try to pull back.

Jongdae took a hold of the bottle again, giving it a spin and looking up at the blond on the other side of the circle, who was probably handling his liquor a little better than Yixing was. Jongin gave Sehun a nudge forward, the two meeting in the center of the circle for a light peck before situating themselves back beside their boyfriends. Sehun spun next smiling up at the pink haired male beside him and leaned over for a kiss. The two landed on each other again four kisses later, Kyungsoo making a joke about having them sit on opposite sides of the circle to see if it would change things.

Most were surprised when LuHan landed on Yifan and the two kissed, especially when Yifan landed on Chanyeol right after and the two chose to take a shot instead.

“Chanyeol doesn’t want to kiss anyone tonight,” Yixing pointed out, the younger curling in on himself a little even though he was that the other didn’t mean anything by the comment. He probably didn’t even know about his and Baekhyun’s break up, or if he did the alcohol probably messed with the memory and he reached out to spin the bottle, cringing when it landed on Kyungsoo. Before Kyungsoo opened his mouth to ask for a shot Chanyeol had leaned over and tried to give him as slight of a peck as he could, but poor coordination thanks to how many shots he had taken had him almost knocking the younger over into Jongin and they both pulled back, Chanyeol sticking his tongue out while Kyungsoo rubbed his mouth with the back of his hand and the others in the circle laughed.

“You two could have taken a shot,” LuHan pointed out, laughing again at the dumbfounded look on Chanyeol’s face. “Or have you taken so many shots in the last hour that you forgot that detail a few moments after you chose that option with Yifan?” he asked, Chanyeol groaning and rubbing his face.

“Can I quit the game?” he asked, earning an all too cheerful ‘nope’ from Jongdae as Kyungsoo spun the bottle.