41. My Only Outlet is You

Three Halves to Make Me Whole

(( Another double update~ Please check out the previous chapter ^^ ))


Chapter Forty-One
My Only Outlet is You
 

Junmyeon tried to smile at the confused blond as he ran around their room, packing a couple changes of clothing for Yixing. Once the bag was packed with anything that Junmyeon could imagine him needing over the weekend he offered it to the other before placing his hands on Yixing’s shoulders and guiding him through the apartment to the front door.

 

“Kyungsoo is expecting you, please let me know when you get there safely,” Junmyeon requested, Yixing tilting his head to the side a little.

 

“Junmyeon, is everything alright?” he asked, the other nodding as he checked his mobile.

 

“Everything’s fine? Why wouldn’t it be?” he asked, Yixing noticing a familiar brunet making his way down the hallway.

 

“Because you’ve never sent me away for the weekend, even when you and Jongdae went to visit your parents.”

 

“I just w-won’t be home this weekend,” Junmyeon said as if completely overlooking what the other had just pointed out. He looked back over his shoulder, opening his mouth when Jongdae got closer though anything he was planning so say was silenced as he took a hold of Junmyeon’s arm, dragging him from the door way and down to his own apartment door. Once they had disappeared behind it a small giggle passed Yixing’s lips when he realized that Jongdae’s arm was no longer in the cast it had been for close to two months. He pulled his own mobile out, calling Yifan.

 

“Since you’re still here this weekend, is it alright if I come over?” he asked once the other had picked up.

 

“Of course. This is a little sudden though, you usually come up with plans a few days ahead,” Yifan commented and Yixing giggled again.

 

“Yeah, well Jongdae’s arm is out of its cast, so Junmyeon’s probably gonna break some furniture to make up for the past couple months,” he stated, making his way out of the apartment complex, hearing the older groan.

 

“I know way too much about your platonic soulmate’s life,” he stated, Yixing offering a light apology in response.

 

 

Junmyeon was a little surprised at the force Jongdae used to pin him to the front door once it had shut behind him, kissing the brunet back as his eyes slid closed. He missed this, god did he miss this. He had been so cautious with the brunet since he had broken his arm, he would pull back from kisses if he felt the other wrap his casted arm around his neck, paranoid that they would do something that would end up making it worse or take longer to heal. Jongdae pulled back when Junmyeon tried to and couldn’t because of the door his head was against, pressing their foreheads together as their labored breaths fanned against each other’s cheeks for a moment before Jongdae was kissing along Junmyeon’s cheek, then down his neck.

 

“Safe word?” Junmyeon laughed a little, placing his hands on Jongdae’s hips.

 

“Do you plan to get crazy enough that we’ll need one?” he asked, feeling Jongdae smile against his neck.

 

“Better safe than sorry, don’t you think? If I had practiced that I probably wouldn’t have broken my arm,” he mused, pressing more into the other’s touch when Junmyeon’s thumbs snuck under the younger’s shirt to brush over the skin above his hips.

 

“We could always go with the simple ‘no’ or ‘stop’, you know,” Junmyeon pointed out and Jongdae chuckled.

 

“True, but something like pineapple is so much more fun,” Jongdae pointed out, barely getting the words out before he gasped as Junmyeon pressed his nail into the soft skin above his hips.

 

“Fine then, if you can’t handle it, you can say pineapple,” He said, Jongdae grabbing a hold of Junmyeon’s hips and picking him up, Junmyeon wrapping his legs around the younger’s waist as he was carried to Jongdae’s room and unceremoniously tossed onto the bed, Jongdae following him down for a few more kisses. Jongdae smirked a little at the whine he got from Junmyeon when he pulled away, getting up from the bed and making his way over to his closet. He disappeared behind the door for a few moments, and Junmyeon was a little suspicious when the only thing he returned with were a couple pairs of handcuffs, setting them on the nightstand before he straddled the older.

 

Jongdae slid his hands up under Junmyeon’s shirt, fingers brushing over the blond’s s before he bunched the shirt up, a slight huff of impatience passing his lips and pulling a laugh from Junmyeon who sat up and pulled it off before he was pushed back down onto his back. Jongdae wasted no time handcuffing each of Junmyeon’s wrists to the sides of his head board, sliding his hands down the other’s arms to send light shivers through Junmyeon. He pulled back long enough to strip himself of his pants and boxers, Junmyeon picking up on how the other seemed to be trying to do it slowly while being impatient about taking it off, and it caused the older to chuckle.

 

Jongdae settled himself back over Junmyeon’s chest, giving himself a few slow for show, a faint smirk crossing his lips at the twitch of the other’s hips he felt before he shifted forward, stifling a gasp when his tip brushed against Junmyeon’s lips. Junmyeon parted them, leaning his head a little forward to take Jongdae’s tip between his lips, closing his eyes for a moment as he became reacquainted with the familiar taste. He ran his tongue lightly over the other’s slit, Jongdae’s own head lolling back and he wrapped two fingers and his thumb around his base so he wouldn’t too deeply into Junmyeon’s hot mouth. He heard the clink of the handcuffs, opening his eyes and looking down at the way that Junmyeon tugged a little at them before lifting his head to take more of Jongdae in his mouth, starting to and pulling a soft sigh from Jongdae.

 

The brunet started a slow rock of his hips, his free hand coming up to grab a hold of the head board to steady himself, a little embarrassed at how his breathing was quickly turning into pants this early. His eyes closed again, his head hanging a little forward until he heard the clinking of the handcuffs get a little louder and he felt Junmyeon trying to pull back, his eyes reopening as he pulled out of the other’s mouth.

 

“I’m not being… too rough, am I, Junnie?” he asked, Junmyeon shaking his head.

 

“No, I just…” he trailed off, tugging at the handcuffs again, looking up at the brunet. “I want to touch you.” His cheeks burned as the words passed him lips, and Jongdae chuckled, reaching out to brush his fingertips along Junmyeon’s jaw line.

 

“Consider it pay back for me not being able to use my arm for the last few months,” He said and Junmyeon opened his mouth to argue, Jongdae brushing his tip over the other’s lips and continuing. “Besides, don’t you like the idea of me from just the feeling of your hot, wet mouth? Because I do,” He purred, feeling the older shiver beneath him. Junmyeon’s cheeks were darkening as he tilted his head a little more forward to take Jongdae back in his mouth, catching Jongdae off guard when he started alternating between hard and running his tongue lightly over the other’s tip un-rhythmically, and the brunet’s smirk fell as his mouth hung open and his breathing turned back into panting.

 

“, Junnie,” Jongdae moaned as Junmyeon eased his actions a little, opening his eyes to look up at the younger. “If you keep that up, I’m gonna finish faster than a teenage boy,” he stated, meeting the other’s gaze when he felt the ever so slight quirk of Junmyeon’s lips as if he was trying to smirk around Jongdae’s ; Jongdae barely focused on the other’s eyes before Junmyeon went back to hard and Jongdae curled a little in on himself as heat started to spread up his legs. His nails scraped against the wall his hand was against, and Junmyeon was both surprised by and proud of the whimpers he heard from the younger as his hips started to rock in small circles before the whimpers turned into a needy moan and a familiar taste filled the blond’s mouth.

 

Jongdae pulled out slowly, shivering at just how sensitive he had gotten over the months without Junmyeon touching him, sitting on the other’s stomach as he tried to catch his breath. He reached back, taking a hold of Junmyeon’s half hard member and giving a couple light before he let go and leaned forward to lay against the older’s chest.

 

“You’re next, just… give me a minute,” he panted, and Junmyeon chuckled, instinctively trying to reach down and card his fingers through the other’s hair, looking to the metal cuff that stopped him.

 

“Before you fall asleep, can you uncuff me?” he asked, and it took Jongdae a couple times to push himself up, the whimper he let out as his sensitive rubbed against Junmyeon’s stomach doing nothing to help the older calm down as Jongdae pulled out the key to the handcuffs from the nightstand and freed the blond’s wrists. He took each of Junmyeon’s wrists, massaging and kissing the pink lines caused by the metal handcuffs

 

“I’ll get some fuzzy ones for next time,” he said, Junmyeon arching an eyebrow at him.

 

“You plan to start handcuffing me to your bed more often?” he asked, Jongdae laughing before laying down on his chest again.