40. Do I Look Weak? Even If I Get Covered in Bruises, it Doesn’t Matter to Me, I Guess Sometimes it’s Okay to Be a Little Cocky

Three Halves to Make Me Whole

(( Hello~ So Angel asked me if I had put an author's note on the latest chapter to say that it had been a triple update last week and I did not xD So in case some of you did what Angel warned about, last Friday I put up chapters 37, 38 and 39 :3 There were also double updates on xmas (28/29) and new years(30/31), and I will be sure to make notes in the furter on both author's notes when I do double updates ^^ ))


Chapter Forty
Do I Look Weak?
Even If I Get Covered in Bruises, it Doesn’t Matter to Me,
I Guess Sometimes it’s Okay to Be a Little Cocky

 

“It’s been awhile since we got the chance to spend the day together like this,” ZiTao said, looping his arms around one of Minseok’s as the pair made their way out of the main school building.

 

“It has, I’m sorry about that. The end of the school year is coming up in just a couple of months and I’ll be graduating, so there have been a lot of things that I’ve had to tend to,” the older explained, and ZiTao nodded, hugging the other’s arm tighter to his chest, pulling a smile onto Minseok’s lips.

 

“After you graduate you’ll have even more time to spend with me, because you won’t have to worry about your classes~” the younger chimed and Minseok laughed, reaching over to run his free hand through the other’s hair.

 

“I’ll be getting a job or internship outside of the coffee shop, so I’ll still be a little busy, kid,” he said, his attention falling on a trio when he heard one shout.

 

“Hey, isn’t that the cry baby from the beginning of the year?”

 

“Yeah, looks like he’s found himself a new sugar daddy after that one guy came to his rescue.”

 

“Disgusting.”

 

“He could have at least found someone cute,” one said before all three of them burst out into laughter. Minseok’s pleasant mood deflated into one that had him trying to pull ZiTao in the other direction as his gaze shifted to the ground; he had never experienced harassment, LuHan had always been worried about the chance, but they hadn’t ran into that problem. He hadn’t run into it with anyone else he had dated in the past either.

 

“You wanna ing go?” Minseok blinked when he felt ZiTao’s hold leave his arm and he looked to the blond who was standing between Minseok and the trio, and Minseok wasn’t the only one who looked surprised.

 

“What was that?” the tallest sneered, stepping out from beside the other two, ZiTao pulling his school bag’s strap over his head, letting it drop to the side walk.

 

“Looks like the cry baby got some claws,” one of the others chimed, watching ZiTao shift into a defensive position. “What’d you do, watch some self-defense videos on youtube?”

 

“Go ahead and throw a punch and find out,” ZiTao said in a low even tone, his sharp look disappearing when he felt Minseok’s arms wrap around his stomach, trying to pull him away from the trio. “H-hyung, what are you doing?”

 

“Stopping you from getting expelled.”

 

“I won’t get expelled if they throw the first punch and I’m just defending myself!”

 

“I don’t trust that they’ll be brave enough to throw the first punch, kid,” Minseok argued, refusing to release his hold on the younger until the trio’s confused expressions were far from sight, ZiTao huffing a sigh.

 

“I could have taken them,” he pouted, crossing his arms over his chest once Minseok had taken his jacket and set it on the coat rack inside his apartment.

 

“I believe you, but you didn’t have to. Isn’t martial arts about defending yourself and not causing intentional harm to others?” Minseok asked, padding over to sit on his couch as the younger trailed behind him.

 

“They were making you feel bad!”

 

“That doesn’t mean you need to get yourself in trouble to stop someone from hurting my feelings. They don’t matter, and now they’re gone. I don’t care about what they were saying, kid, I was more so surprised because I had yet to experience people acting so negative towards someone I was with,” Minseok explained, though ZiTao’s pout seemed to only get worse. “Is something else bothering you, kid?”

 

“Yeah, you still call me kid even though I always tell you I’m not a child.” Minseok stared at the other for a moment before shaking his head, a smile tugging at the corner of his lips.

 

"I don't call you kid to imply that you're a child, I do it to be endearing. I mean it as a way of showing my affection to you," he explained, looking up at the blond. His cheeks were tinted pink and he cut Minseok off when he opened his mouth to speak again.

 

"Fine, if you're going to call me kid, I'm calling you Oppa." Minseok felt heat trail up his neck and over his face at the statement, coughing as he looked away from ZiTao.

 

"ZiTao, that's something that girls call their boyfriends." he said, hoping to steer the other straight.

 

"To show they like them. That's what Victoria-Jei told me," ZiTao said, watching one of Minseok's hands coming up to cover his face.

 

"ZiTao, please don't."

 

"It's fair though!" the younger protested, frowning a little when Minseok leaned forward enough that he couldn't see his face any more. He could still see how red his ears and neck were, and it had him leaning closer to the other on the couch. "Minseok-Hyung?" he called, pulling the others hand away from his face enough to see how red it was. "Wait... You like it when I call you Oppa, don't you?" he asked, the older pulling away and standing from the couch.

 

"We're not talking about this," he said, ZiTao catching Minseok and pulling him onto his lap with a laugh.

 

"I think that means yes,~" the blond chimed, tightening his grip around the others waist enough to notice the bulge in Minseok's pants. He looked down at his lap from over the others shoulder, then up at the side of Minseok's face as he was looking as far away from the younger as he could. ZiTao bit back a grin, one arm keeping the other still as the other came over to grab the older's groin, causing him to jump a little and he caught the small noise that Minseok wasn't able to keep back as ZiTao d him through his pants.

 

"Y-you can stop," Minseok stammered, causing the younger's grin to fade.

 

"But you're aroused," he pointed out, easing his grip on the other's crotch a little in case the other was serious about him stopping.

 

"Yeah, and you don't have to do anything about it," Minseok said, memories of past attempts with LuHan playing through his head.

 

"But I want to." The statement derailed the memories and the copper haired male looked back at ZiTao, confused.

 

"You what?" he asked and ZiTao's grin returned as he started to slowly massage the other through his pants.

 

"I said I want to. I want to take care of you and make you feel good," the younger continued, a soft giggle passing his lips at the way he could feel Minseok shiver at the word, and then at the goosebumps he felt on the other's skin when he brushed his lips against the base of Minseok's neck. "Can I, Minseok-Oppa?" he asked, the other swallowing hard.

 

"What do you want to do?" he heard Minseok ask, surprised by how even he was able to keep his voice as ZiTao undid the button of his pants.

 

"Whatever you want me to, I don't know what all you like yet," ZiTao cooed, nipping the base of the others neck. Minseok swallowed hard when ZiTao slid his hand past the band of his boxers to pull him out, running his thumb as lightly as he could over the top. He moves both hands to Minseok's hips, amused at how pliant the older was when turning the other so they were facing each other with one of Minseok's legs on either side of ZiTao's thighs.

 

"You gonna tell me what you want Op-pa?" ZiTao asked, dragging the word out and running his thumb over the others top a little harder as he did, Minseok's forehead coming down onto his shoulder. "Aw, but if you do that I can't see your face, " ZiTao said, reaching with his free hand to hook his index finger under Minseok's chin to guide his head back up off of his shoulder.

 

When Minseok seemed like he was going to keep his head where ZiTao had moved it, the blond's hand lowered back to Minseok's hip, trying to nudge his pants down. It was easier when Minseok lifted himself off his lap a little, but he was still only able to get the others pants half way down his thighs, pulling a small huff from the blond. He let go of Minseok's , the other seeming confused when ZiTao took a hold of his hips and nudged him off of his lap and onto his feet so he could pull Minseok's pants down to the floor. He felt the older's hand on his shoulder as he stepped out of his pants, ZiTao pulling him back into his lap, and going right back to rubbing his thumb over Minseok’s tip that was now a lot easier to access.

 

He felt Minseok's thighs begin to tremble under the fingertips of his free hand, and he slid both hands up to take a hold of Minseok's hips, shifting him yet again so that the older was sitting on the couch. He watched the other open his eyes just in time to watch ZiTao settle between his legs, trailing the tips of his fingers up Minseok's thighs to the band of his boxers, pulling them off like he had his pants before he was back to kneeling between the others legs.

 

ZiTao took the others back in his hand, his lips before leaning down to run his tongue over the others tip, a smile dancing across his lips at the twitch of Minseok's hips. He watched the older dig his fingernails into the couch cushion as he wrapped his lips around the tip, reaching out with his free hand to pull the others from the fabric of the couch cushion and to the back of his head, placing the other on his shoulder before wrapping his fingers around the base of the others once again. He kept his eyes on Minseok's face, both amused and pouting at the way the others eyes were closed.

 

"Don't you wanna watch, Minseok-Oppa?" he asked after pulling back, running his tongue from the others base to tip before he looked back to Minseok's face. The dark flush that was now covering his neck to match his cheeks encouraged the younger to believe he had watched the action and he shifted as close to the other as he could before wrapping his lips around his tip once again.

 

He circled his tongue around between his lips and the skin of the other's , making it easier to ease it further into his mouth, his eyes flickering up to Minseok's from time to time to make sure he was still watching. He pulled back slowly when he had gotten the other half way into his mouth, swallowing the mix of saliva and precum that had pooled in his mouth before taking him back in his mouth. He started softly, swallowing almost automatically when he felt the tip of Minseok's hit the back of his throat and felt a blush of his own start at the half moan half whimper the action pulled from the older.

 

ZiTao moved his hand so he only had his thumb and index finger encircling the others base for support, trying to ease the other a little further down his throat and he felt the slight jerk of Minseok's hips when he swallowed around his tip, as if he was using every ounce of concentration to keep them still. ZiTao's free hand moved to grasp one of the others hips, giving a slight tug in the hope to convey what he wanted, pulling back when Minseok shook his head.

 

“I don’t want to hurt you,” he said, his breathing a little ragged, and ZiTao snorted.

 

“I can handle it,” the blond replied, not bothering to try to mask any of his cockiness, frowning a little when Minseok shook his head again.

 

“Kid, I said no,” the older said, his tone a little firmer this time as he seemed immune to the pout that ZiTao was giving him. “Maybe another time,” He added, which seemed to be enough for the younger to take him back in his mouth without too big of a huff. ZiTao didn’t argue this time when Minseok slid his eyes closed and tilted his head back to rest against the back of the couch, and he was surprised when he felt a hand card through his hair. He opened his eyes, looking up at the way Minseok’s lips were parted, feeling the way the hand in his hair twitched to grip his hair ever so slightly when he swallowed around the other’s tip again, taking it as a sort of reward for not continuing to argue.

 

He pulled back slowly, keeping the other’s tip in his mouth as he flicked his tongue along the slit, Minseok’s grip tightening just enough to notice as he choked on a gasp, a slightly bitter taste filling the blond’s mouth as he came. ZiTao swallowed, on the sensitive tip until Minseok nudged him off and released the grip he had on the younger’s hair, setting his hand on the couch cushion beside his lap. ZiTao was already standing when Minseok opened his eyes again, and the younger settled himself over his bare lap, wrapping his arms around Minseok’s neck.

“How was I, Minseok-Oppa?” he asked with a grin, receiving a groan as Minseok’s hands came up to cover his face, the dark blush returning to his face.