20. Clean Hands and Dirty Tricks

Three Halves to Make Me Whole

(( So this is a fun chapter :3 And I'm super excited for the next one, I about died while writing it uwu

Not much to say other than I hope you are all still enjoying. As always if you have a request just send me a pm or send in an ask ^^

Since it's a fourth update

Bonded pairs so far:
Romantic~
BaekYeol
KaiSoo

Platonic~
ChanSoo
SuLay
BaekChen
SeKai
XiuHan ))


 


Chapter 20:
Clean Hands and Dirty Tricks

 

“I thought you didn’t have classes on Wednesdays.” Jongdae looked over at the black haired male, watching him lean his guitar case against the table and sit across from him.
 

“I don’t, but I got off work early so I decided to meet Junmyeon-hyung.” Chanyeol nodded, looking over at the entrance Baekhyun came out of from his music theory class on the way to the table, looking back at Jongdae when the brunet whistled. “Baekhyun likes making sure everyone knows you’re taken, huh?” He mused, Chanyeol reaching up and brushing his fingers over the dark purple mark at the base of his neck, a grin slowly spreading over his lips.
 

“Yeah, he does.” Jongdae rested his chin in his palm, leaning forward a little.
 

“Doesn’t look like it’ll last like the one I gave Junmyeon-Hyung though,” Jongdae said, Chanyeol’s grin faltering a little.
 

“Hey, at least my boyfriend gives me hickies in return to the ones I give him. Are you and Junmyeon-hyung even dating?” Chanyeol, retorted.
 

“Of he gives me plenty of things better than hickies,” Jongdae sated, a grin creeping across his own lips.
 

“He acts like he can’t stand you.”
 

“He’s just shy, not big on exhibitionism sadly.”
 

“Yeah? I got you beat there, Baekhyun and I had in a theater,” Chanyeol said and Jongdae rolled his eyes.

“I doubt that.”
 

“We did!” The black haired male argued. “It didn’t take much to get him riled up, even in public,” He stated, the hint of pride in his voice causing a mischievous glint to enter Jongdae’s eyes, his tongue darting out to wet his lips.
 

“Really now? How about a game then?” He suggested, Chanyeol looking him over before replying.
 

“What kind of game?”
 

“Whoever can get their partner to crack and leave in a huff of ual frustration first- wins,” Jongdae said, cocking his head to the side.


“Wins what?” Chanyeol asked and Jongdae laughed.
 

“Probably angry ,” He said. “At least that’s what it seems like you would win from Baekhyun. If you had a chance, I mean.” Chanyeol looked back at the entryway when he heard Baekhyun, who was explaining something to Junmyeon as they made their way over to the table.
 

“You’re on,” Chanyeol agreed, holding his hand out for them to shake on it.
 

“Jongdae, what are you doing here?” Junmyeon asked, and the brunet pulled his hand back from Chanyeol’s, smiling up at him before patting the spot on the bench beside him.
 

“I missed you, is that not enough of a reason to be here?” He asked as Junmyeon took the gestured seat and Baekhyun sat next to Chanyeol.
 

“When it comes to you, no.”
 

“Fine, I’m going to go run away with Baekhyun then. At least he loves me,” Jongdae replied, sighing dramatically and the pair across the table laughed, Chanyeol wrapping an arm around Baekhyun’s waist to pull him closer.
 

“He loves me more, and I don’t feel like sharing,” Chanyeol said, Baekhyun looking up at him and poking him in the center of the hickey on his neck, making him wince a little.
 

“I don’t remember letting you decide everything I do. If I wanna run away with Jongdae then I will,” He stated and Jongdae grinned, starting to get up from the table when he saw Junmyeon reach for his hand. The blond seemed to pull his hand back when he realized he had gone to move it and Jongdae sat back down, moving closer to Junmyeon and placing a hand on his knee.
 

The four of them made small talk for a while, Jongdae internally grinning at how Junmyeon had yet to push his hand away from his knee, or his thigh as he had slowly been moving it up the older’s leg. Twenty minutes later he held Chanyeol’s gazes he moved his hand between Junmyeon’s legs, grabbing his crotch. Junmyeon jumped, kicking Baekhyun in the process, and the brunet looked at Junmyeon in concern and confusion as the elder glared at Jongdae.
 

“What are you doing?” He hissed through a clenched jaw and Jongdae looked at him from the corner of his eye, still facing Chanyeol as his chin remained in the palm of his free hand.
 

“Nothing, princess,” He mused, giving a small squeeze and watching a dark blush spread across the blond’s face as Chanyeol started laughing.
 

“ ‘Princess’? Is that something you like being called, Hyung?” Chanyeol got out between several snickers and Junmyeon turned his flustered glare to him.
 

No, it’s not,” He replied firmly.
 

“That’s not what you said last week~” Jongdae chimed. “Remember when you and I did that role-play where I was your servant?” He grinned as the glare was directed back to him and Junmyeon opened his mouth, voice catching in his throat as Jongdae palmed him through his jeans until Junmyeon was able to remember how to move his hand and pulled Jongdae’s away from his crotch.
 

“You can stop at any time,” He said, his voice having risen an octave in pitch.
 

“Yeah, you’ve got to be gentle with him,” Baekhyun teased, his smile turning to a confused look when Chanyeol reached over and pulled him into his lap, Baekhyun’s left side against Chanyeol’s chest. He didn’t seem bothered by it long and looked back to Jongdae and Junmyeon.
 

“Yeah, Hyung’s delicate.”
 

“Tell that to the worn down posts of my bed,” Jongdae said, arching an eyebrow at the pair as Baekhyun shifted a little in Chanyeol’s lap.


“That isn’t stopping,” Junmyeon stated.
 

“Speaking of that, do you know of any good places to get new furniture? We broke Yixing-Hyung’s desk and should really replace it before he finds out,” Jongdae asked, acting as if the blond hadn’t said anything and Baekhyun’s cheeks tinted a little.
 

“You know, I’m not sure. Baekhyun and I were thinking about going shopping for some new stuff too. Oh, hey Junmyeon-hyung?” Chanyeol started, the blond taking a deep breath before looking to him. “This is really important. Do you know how to get stains out of couches?” He asked, Baekhyun frowning at him.
 

“Hey,” He said, swatting at Chanyeol’s chest. The black haired male paused, looking to him before his eyes lit up and he looked back to Junmyeon.
 

“Right, right, Baekhyun. Junmyeon-hyung, do any of your fancy rich stores have really soft carpet? You know, stuff that won’t give Baekhyunnie rug burn on his knees?”
 

“That’s not what ‘hey’ meant!” Baekhyun protested as Junmyeon stared at Chanyeol.
 

“Soft? Hmm…” Jongdae tapped his cheek with his index finger, thinking for a moment. “Hey, Junnie, isn’t that why you put that silk sheet on the floor the other day?” He asked.
 

“I’m not talking to you anymore,” Junmyeon replied, turning away from the brunet who looked to Chanyeol again.
 

“We don’t have to worry about that at my apartment; my floors are hardwood.”
 

“Hardwood floors sound nice,” Chanyeol said, slipping his hand up the back of Baekhyun’s shirt and Baekhyun closed his eyes, trying to keep still as Chanyeol trailed his calloused thumb over each of his ribs.
 

“They’re fantastic, especially if you wanna use those toys that have suction cups to keep them in place since showers offer such limited positions. I keep telling Junnie I wanna try those, I’ve got one completely unopened in my toy closet for when he says we can,” Jongdae said, eyes flickering to Junmyeon’s crotch to see the small bulge forming before the blond moved his hands to his lap to cover it.


“Toy closet? Maybe we should get together some time and you could teach me about toys,” Chanyeol said, his hand moving down the back of Baekhyun’s pants, rubbing his middle finger against Baekhyun’s entrance and his lips at the way Baekhyun shifted a little to make it easier. “Baekhyunnie’s too embarrassed to go to those stores with me to learn about them, and last time I did research we tried shower .”
 

“Ouch,” Jongdae said, amused by just how far along Baekhyun was going with whatever it was that Chanyeol was doing. If he was an aspiring exhibitionist like Chanyeol had implied then Jongdae was pretty sure that Baekhyun wasn’t going to flee in embarrassment. “Bet that didn’t end well,” Chanyeol shook his head.
 

“The good that came out of it was watching him finger himself, and we learned just how much it turns me on,” Chanyeol said, running his other hand down Baekhyun’s right arm to lift his hand up and play with his fingers.
 

“He does have pretty fingers,” Jongdae mused, Chanyeol grinning before he rose Baekhyun’s hand to his mouth, kissing each of the brunet’s fingers.
 

“They taste even better than they look,” Chanyeol replied and Baekhyun opened his eyes just before Chanyeol curled his pinky and thumb back, slipping the middle three fingers into his mouth. The table fell silent as Chanyeol pressed Baekhyun’s fingers deeper into his mouth and even Jongdae blushed when the black haired male moaned around the fingers in his mouth as they touched the back of his throat. He nudged them a little further, swallowing around them before Baekhyun jerked his hand back, squirming off of Chanyeol’s lap.


No,” Baekhyun said, voice shaking a little as he pointed a scolding finger at the younger, and he grabbed his backpack before leaving the table. Chanyeol grinned, looking to Jongdae.
 

“I win,” He said before getting up and grabbing his guitar case, following after Baekhyun.
 

“What does he mean he wins?” Junmyeon asked after they were out of sight, turning to look at Jongdae.

 

“About that,” Jongdae got out before Junmyeon interrupted.

 

“Were you two playing a ing game?”

 

“Language Junnie~”

 

“ you.”

 

“Alright, let’s go.”



 

“Baekhyunnie, I said I was sorry,” Chanyeol whined as Baekhyun has refused to say a word to him the entire walk home. The brunet unlocked and opened the door to their dorm, sliding out of his shoes and leaving the door for Chanyeol to close before he disappeared into their shared room. Chanyeol watched after him for a few moments before he slowly slid out of his shoes and closed the front door, debating if going into their room was a good idea. Baekhyun wasn’t giving off the vibe he usually did when they fought, but he was acting pretty close to how he did when they had their arguments.

 

Taking a deep breath Chanyeol braved opening the door to their room, frowning when he didn’t see Baekhyun on their bed and he looked over to the older’s cluttered desk as he closed the door behind himself, starting to grow concerned. He heard something to his left and when he turned his head he was pushed back against the door, tensing until he saw it was Baekhyun.

 

“Are you still mad at me? Is that why you pushed me?” He got out before Baekhyun was stretched up on his tip toes, biting hard on Chanyeol’s lower lip, pulling out a mix of a yelp of surprise and a pleased groan from the other.

 

“Get on the bed,” Baekhyun ordered, a shiver shooting through Chanyeol as the other pulled back and moved out of Chanyeol’s way. Chanyeol looked to Baekhyun for a moment before he took large strides across the room, lying on his back after scooting back towards the head board. Baekhyun was quick to follow, crawling up the black haired male’s body, being sure to drag himself over Chanyeol’s pelvis, Chanyeol closing his eyes and in a sharp breath.

 

Baekhyun made quick work yanking Chanyeol’s shirt up over his head, and when Chanyeol went to pull the other’s shirt off in return the brunet pushed him back on the bed and opened the nightstand drawer. He pulled out a pair of silk ties and Chanyeol felt a stir in his lower stomach before Baekhyun was looping one tie around each of his wrists, attaching the other ends to the bedposts.

 

“Can you get out of those?” Baekhyun asked and Chanyeol gave each a couple of firm tugs before shaking his head. “Are they too tight?” Chanyeol shook his head again shivering again at the dark look that flickered through the older’s eyes. Baekhyun his lower lip as he trailed his nails lightly down Chanyeol’s chest, doing the same with his other hand before he raked both hands down the other’s sides, Chanyeol’s back arching into the touch as he let out a breathy moan.

 

“F-, Baekhyun. If I had known this was what you would do, I would have ed your fingers a long time ago,” He stated, a little embarrassed that his breathing was already starting to become labored. Baekhyun didn’t usually initiate things, not like this any way, and it had Chanyeol’s heart thundering in his chest, another shiver causing his stomach to stir when the other teased the waistband of his pants.

 

“Why did you do that, anyway?” Baekhyun asked, trailing a single nail over Chanyeol’s stomach. He let his nail bite into the other’s hip when he thought the other took too long to respond, and Chanyeol gasped, shutting his eyes tightly. Baekhyun assumed it was to help him concentrate.

 

“J-Jongdae… he said we sh-should play a game,” Chanyeol admitted, Baekhyun easing up on his hip and trailed his nails lightly up the other’s chest. “About who could get th-their boyfriend riled up faster.”

 

“You feel pretty riled up,” Baekhyun pointed out, Chanyeol groaning as the other grabbed him through his jeans. “Does that mean that I win?” He asked, starting to palm him and drawing what was almost a whine from the younger, who nodded. “What do I win?” He asked.

 

“A-anything,” Chanyeol replied, his voice already strained and if he wasn’t as hard as he already was he probably would have been embarrassed at how quickly Baekhyun had reduced him to such a mess.

 

“Anything?”

 

“Ye-yes, anything, just… please…” He whimpered when Baekhyun tightened his grip.

 

“‘Please’, what?”

 

“P-please take off my jeans.” Baekhyun smirked, releasing Chanyeol’s crotch and making slow work of ing and ping his pants, and Chanyeol let out a relieved sigh when Baekhyun yanked both his jeans and his boxers down to his ankles.

 

“That’s the only request you get,” Baekhyun said and Chanyeol swallowed before he nodded.

 

“That’s the only one I need.” Baekhyun his lips again, moving to hold himself up over Chanyeol, ghosting his lips over the black haired male’s. When Chanyeol lifted his head to follow after the other’s lips, Baekhyun pulled away and Chanyeol let out a small whine and Chanyeol closed his eyes, trying harder to follow Baekhyun’s lips. He opened his eyes when there was a shift on the bed and he no longer felt Baekhyun’s weight, and he looked to see the brunet standing beside the bed, pulling out his mobile.

 

“Are we making a home video?” Chanyeol asked slowly, his uncertainty fully present in his voice.

 

“No, I’m texting LuHan-hyung, Yixing-hyung and Kyungsoo.”

 

“I… I’m not interested in a… group party, Baek.”

 

“I know, that’s not why I’m texting them.”

 

“Then… why are you?” Chanyeol asked, swallowing hard.

 

“To see if they’re free for our recital practice.” Chanyeol blinked, Baekhyun starting for the door, eyes on his mobile.

 

“W-wait, what? But we’re in the middle of something!”

 

“Maybe next time you’ll know better than to embarrass me like that if you want to finish.” Baekhyun looked back at him as he opened the bedroom door. “Kyungsoo and I will be home in a couple of hours. Have fun,” He added, turning and leaving the room, closing the door behind himself.

 

“This isn’t funny Baek!” Chanyeol called.

“Neither was the stunt you pulled~” He heard Baekhyun reply before the front door closed with a soft thud.
 


(( It's chapters like this that make me want to write a story that is just SuChen, but that's a long way down the line. I have to finish this one and Waiting and a new story that I'll start posting around New Years as long as all goes according to plan ))