Meeting Super Junior

The Kiss That Changed Everything

 

You made your way to SME and asked the receptionist if where is your father.

"He's now in Super Junior's practice room, Ms. Jinhee." She said and you bowed, "Thanks"

 

- YOUR POV -

OH. GREAT. Super Junior's Practice room??! AISH! I so hate my father's job! meanwhile, I'm searching for that room.. uh-oh.. Where am I now?

oh! a guard!

"Excuse me, where's Super Junior's practice room?" Saying those gays' name makes me feel I'm going to puke.

He told me the direction and I thanked him.

 

After some minutes of searching, I finally found the CURSED ROOM.

I opened the door and saw a group of gays, i mean, guys dancing to.. uhmm, No Other? If I'm not mistaken.. The song that I'm always hearing from our annoying kpop-fan neighbor.

 

THEY ALL STOPPED AND STARED AT ME... awkward.

"I'm looking for my father, Lee Soo Man." I nonchalantly said.

A guy went to me. Nice dimples.

"Oh, you must be Jinhee, right?" He asked and I nodded.

 

"JIIINNNNHEEEEEEEEEEEE~~~!!" A man hugged me.. guess who is he.

"Yah! I can't breathe!!" I let go of the hug.

"How are you, my daughter?" He said smiling..

 

Well, to those who guessed that he is Lee Soo Man, you're right! *Claps my hands*

 

"Uh, dad, let's get out of here." I talked to him in English.

He furrowed his eyebrows, "Yah, Jinhee, don't be such a snobber! They're my talents and their giving us money!"

"You and your precious money~" I rolled my eyes on him..

He sighed.

my father grabbed my wrist.

"Yah, everyone, this is Lee Jin Hee. My pretty daughter." My stupid father introduced me to the Super Junior Boys.

"Hello Jinhee! We are Super Junior!" They all said in unison.

"Err.. hi?" I said and rolled my eyes. "Let's go, dad!"

"Boys! don't you dare fall inlove with my daughter! She's too young for courtships and relationships.." He said and the boys chuckled.

"We can't promise that Mr. Lee." AThe dimpled guy told him.

Aish. I'm not  planning to date guys like you! Ewww..

"Okay okay.. We got to go! Practice everyone!" My father left.

"Bye Jinhee!" They waved goodbye but I ignored them.

I left and hopped into my father's car.

 

"So, Jinhee, as of now, Who do you like in Super Junior?" My father blurted out. I almost choked.

GREAT. do you even know how much I hate them? To the point that I even founded an anti-SuJu site in the internet! Yes, you saw it right. I'm the founder of the most famous anti-SuJu site in the world. (I will not mention the name.. It's a secret! kekeke~) It's fun to annoy those crazy ELFs.! *Insert evil laughs here*

"Dad, It's not funny. You know how much I hate them, right?"

"Why do you hate Kpop? It's confusing."

"Long story.. and you don't need to know." I sighed.

"Jinhee, you need to be nice to them! They're my precious talents! Without them, maybe, we're living in the squatters area now."

"Dad! What part of 'I hate them so much and you don't need to know why' you don't understand?" I asked and he sighed heavily.

"If you continue to be like that, It will be hard for you to cope up with them by the time I transferred you to their dorm." He said.

My eyes widened, "WHAAAT??!"

 

---------------------------

Hello everyone.. :D I'm feel sooo sleepyyyyy~

 

I'll just sleep, K? 

heehee. thanks.~