S-E-O-U-L

The Kiss That Changed Everything

 

- YOUR POV -

This is the day! I got up from my bed and groggily went to the bathroom. Oh dude, I wish this is all part of my dream. I changed to these clothes.

 

tumblr_ld7kmrqNeq1qcpm3io1_500.jpg

 

(AIRPORT)

"JINHEE LEE!! Come back, okay? Don't forget to eat your meals on time! Don't forget me! I loveeee youuuu~!" Seohyun hugged me tightly.

"OF COURSE! I love you too! I'll really miss you~" I hugged even tighter and cried.

"Passengers of Korean Air boarding to Seoul, please proceed to the lounging area now." The stewardess called out. I wiped my tears and let go.

"Bye Jinhee!" Seohyun waved at me and smiled."Bye!"

 

I got into the plane.

"This is going to be a long day.." I said to myself and sighed.

 

(The Next Day.. Seoul, South Korea)

"Lee Donghae! Lee Hyukjae! Please fetch my daughter on the airport! She's returning to Korea now.." Lee Soo Man told the two.

"You mean, HyoJin?" Eunhyuk asked.

Lee Soo Man glared at him with a who-the-hell-is-hyojin look.

"It's Jinhee." He sighed.

The two obeyed and immediately went to the airport.

 

- YOUR POV -

Aish. The plane finally landed on Seoul.

I immediately put out my phone to see a text message from dad.

"My baby Jinhee! How's your trip? I hope you're having fun! kekeke~ Anyway, you'll be fetched there by two boys named Eunhyuk and Donghae, okay? They'll drop you off here in SME.. Take Care! I loveeee youuuuu~"

                                                                          -Love, Your SuperDad. <3

 

I sighed. WHO THE HELL IS DONGHAE AND EUNHYUK, ANYWAY??! Wait, it seems like, I've heard of that name.. i think, i heard it from Seohyun? Aish, nevermind.

"Uhmm, excuse me miss, are you Jinhee?" Two men approached me. They must be Donghae and Eunhyuk.

"Yes, I am.. and, you're Donghae and Eunhyuk, right?" I accidentally replied in english.

They gulped. Maybe, they're not understanding what am I saying. haha! I'll just talk to them in English.. Fun to tease Koreans~

"Y-yo! We a-are!" They replied in unison.

Seriously, I'm just holding back my laughter.. They look stupid.

"Oh.. So, my dad told you to fetch me? Let's go!" I told them.

 

- DONGHAE'S POV -

Wow. Lee Jinhee is indeed pretty! Oh Shisus. She looks hot too.. but.. SHE SPEAKS ALIEN LANGUAGE.

"S-sure!" I said and we walked to the car.

Okaaay. A long awkward silence filled the atmosphere. I decided to play our album. The song is bonamana and I started to hum.

"Neol alkkamalkka, alkkamalkka neomu yeppeun miinah~"

"STOP IT!!" She suddenly yelled in Korean.

"Huh?" I immediately stopped the car, "What's wrong?"

She rubbed her temples, "Not the car.. The music. Stop it. It's annoying!"

I pulled out the CD from the player and drove again.

"You hate the music?" Eunhyuk suddenly blurted-out.

"Err. yes?" She answered and rolled her eyes.

"Why?" Eunhyuk asked.

"Nothing much for you."

"You hate us? I mean, our group?"

"Who are you, anyway?"

"I am Eunhyuk and he is Donghae.. We're from Super Junior."

 

- YOUR POV -

"I am Eunhyuk and he is Donghae.. We're from Super Junior." The monkey-faced guy told me.

Oh! So, that's why, their faces and names are familiar to me. They're some members of the gays called Super Junior!

"OH.. super junior.. Yeah. I hate you. Dang it!" I yelled and put on my earphones.

 

AWKWARD SILENCE.....

"Were here." The fish-faced guy told me and tugged on my arm.

I held his hand, "Don't touch me."

He looked away, "Sorry." He mouthed.

I got off the car and got inside.

 

- DONGHAE'S POV -

"What's wrong with her?! SHE'S ANNOYING!" Eunhyuk told me, annoyed.

Annoying? No, she's not! She's actually cute and different from the other girls. Other girls maybe, scream or squeal whenever they're seeing us. but she? SHE HATES US! COOL! Lee Soo Man's daughter hates Kpop and Super Junior? Wow..

Anyway, she held my hand earlier.. I actually blushed so I looked away.. Aigoo, Lee Donghae..

"Yah! LEE DONGHAE! Are you listening?!"

I came back to my senses and nodded, "yeah."

"ooh.. You like her, don't you?" Eunhyuk teased me.

"N-no! Why w-would I?" I stuttered.

Great. I stuttered. Now, would Eunhyuk even believe me?

"Liar! I know you like her~"

"W-hy would I? and besides, she's an anti by the way she reacts on our song earlier!" I defended myself.

"Whatever Donghae.. I know you like her.. She's pretty, y and can even pass as a model! or Idol!" 

"You know, Just shut your mouth, okay? I don't care if you won't believe me.. aish." I said and walked away..

 

---------------------------

 

COMMENT. SUBSCRIBE, EVERYONE <3