Love Nurse

The Kiss That Changed Everything

 

 

-Your POV-

 “Jinheee, wake up~” I fluttered my eyes open as I heard Donghae’s voice.

“Oh.. we’re here?”

“yup,” He said and got outside of his car.

 

We went inside the dorm.

“Thanks for the ride, Donghae.” I smiled.

He bowed, jokingly, “It’s my pleasure, Ma’am,”

We chuckled.

My smile faded when I saw a familiar person standing beside the stairway.

“K-Kibum..” I mumbled and stared at him in disbelief.

He went near me and a big smile was plastered on his face. “Jinhee!” He hugged me, suddenly.

I felt a tear escaped from my eye. I immediately let go of the hug and spoke, “Let go of me.”

 

*Flashback*

“Bryan, please just stay here.. training in SME will take you away from me..” I begged to Bryan, my boyfriend, while sobbing. Bryan is Kibum’s English name.

He held my hand and seriously looked at me, “Eunice, if I became a successful idol, I will come back and we’ll continue our relationship. We’re just teenagers. 14 year old teenagers.”

“Please.. don’t leave me here.. You can train by the time we reached 20 or so..” I insisted.

 

There’s no way that Kibum will leave me. What if he met another girl? Then, they will love each other and Kibum will forget all about me.. and all about us? I love him so much and I don’t know what to do if that thing will happen.

 

“You know that it’s really my dream to become a kpop idol, right? And besides, I promised to come back here.. I’m true to my words.” He let go of my hand and sighed.

“B-but.. I thought you love me?!” I sniffled and wiped my tears away.

“I love you, Eunice.. I do.”

“Liar. If you love me, you will not leave me! Your dream is more important than me, huh? Fine! Go now and never come back!!” I shook my head in disappointment and walked away.

“Eunice! Hey! Jinhee!”

 

~After 2 weeks~

Kibum sent me a cellphone message saying,

“Eunice Lee, the girl of my life. I fully understand why you are angry at me and I can’t blame you. But, I just want to let you know that I’m doing this not only for me, but also for the both of us. You will understand someday why I did this thing. It’s hard for me to leave you because I love you. I promise, I will come back. I’ll be leaving today for Korea, just so you know.

I love you and I will, forever.

-Bryan <3 “

 

I threw my cellphone angrily on the wall.

“No! I hate you! You’re selfish! I hate you!” I murmured while sobbing.

 

Ever since he left to train, he never contacted me or anything. Look, such a liar. I don’t really know what’s happening to him in Korea until one day, after 3 years, I received an email from him.

“Jinhee! This is me Kibum/Bryan. How are you? I miss you so much! I’m really sorry for not keeping in touch with you for the past years. I’m really busy here. And we have no time for gadgets or anything. I hope you’ll forgive me.

But you know, after my 3 years of hardships as a trainee, I debuted as a part of a Korean boy group named Super Junior! We’re so happy that we have so many fans and supporters. We didn’t really expect it, seriously. I hope, you’ll see me one day performing on TV. I love you so much. :*

-Kibum ^^

 

I smirked, “Super Junior, huh?”

So, because of that Super Junior, you forgot about me? You forgot about us? And you have that guts to email me? Bryan Kim, I’ve had enough. I already moved on with you. I already forgot all about you. If that Super Junior makes you happy, then go with them.

From now on, I swear, I will HATE Kim Kibum and everything related to him. Curses on that Super Junior.

 *End of Flashback*

 

“I said, let go of me!” I yelled at him and pulled my arms.

Err, this guy is surely strong.

“Eunice.. I-I am so sorry.. Please, let’s talk. I’ll explain everything.”  He finally let go of my hand and cupped my face.

“Don’t you dare touch me!” I slapped him, “I forgot all about you! Don’t talk to me anymore and if you won’t mind, I’ll go now to my room. I’m too tired to deal with your foolishness.” I walked away.

On my way to my room, I can still hear him calling my name. Aish! My life is already fine and peaceful! Why did you show up again?! You’re here to ruin my life.

 

I shut my door and banged the wall with my fist repeatedly until droplets of blood came out.

“Ouch,” I whimpered in pain and cried even more.

I leaned against my door and ruffled my hair.

“I hate you! Why did you even dare to come back?!?” I seethed.

I’m crying because of the pain in my heart and not because of the pain in my hand. I don’t care if blood is oozing out of my hand. It’s nothing compared to the deep cut Kibum had made to my heart.

 

“Jinhee, are you fine?” Donghae knocked on my door.

I didn’t respond. I don’t want him to be involved in my life’s drama.

“Jinhee, remember, I’m a friend. You can share to me your problems. And besides, Kibum left already, you can talk to me now..”

I sighed and decided to finally open the door.

“Jinhee! Shisus! Your hand is bleeding!!” He immediately went down to the kitchen to find the first aid kit. After that, he went back to me and dragged me softly to my bed. He carefully wiped the blood with the small towel and he poured an alcohol that caused me to bite my lip in pain.

“owh,”

“Sorry..” He slowly poured on the Betadine and covered my wound with the gauze.

“What’s the problem?” He suddenly spoke up.

Should I tell him all about it? Will he even care?

I sighed, “Kibum is my first boyfriend,”

He looked at me and gasped.

“When I was 11 years old, we moved from Canada to America. That’s when we became schoolmates and when I turned 13, we became lovers.”

“Wow.. 13? Too young, huh?” He chuckled a bit.

“I’m in love.. so, you can’t blame me.” I laughed.

“Haha, continue..”

“Things are doing great between the two of us until he decided to train as an idol for SM Entertainment, my dad’s company. He left me and he didn’t even care to listen to me. I hate him! After he left, he never contacted me or anything.. He just did it after 3 years, saying that he now belongs to a kpop group named Super Junior. Super Junior is the main reason why Kibum forgot about me and about us.” I explained.

“So.. that’s the reason why you hate us?” Donghae asked.

“Sort of..” I put on a half-baked smile and sighed.

“Well, you should forget all about it.. Anyway, you hand is now fine.. Just let it rest, okay? I’m Lee Donghae, your Love Nurse.. I’m just here to listen to your problems.” He offered his hand for a handshake and I chuckled, “Silly,”

We shook hands and laughed, “Okay.. Lee Donghae, my love nurse. Thank you for this. I’ll sleep now.”

“Sure.. goodnight to my pretty patient,” He smiled.

Donghae’s so sweet. :”>

 

 

-Donghae’s POV-

I am Jinhee’s Love Nurse. *insert here a proud-of-himself fish*

Well, it’s a good thing that he already forgot all about Kibum-ah. They’re not meant for each other, right people? Agree with me, right?

Because Jinhee is meant for no other than, Lee Donghae.

Tonight’s a very gooood night~

 

-Kyuhyun’s POV-

Love Nurse? Donghae’s really.. aish, whatever.  There are really some people who can ruin my night. People should stop laughing, it’s making my head hurt.

I rolled my eyes at them and went back to my room. Tonight is not a good night. SERIOUSLY.

~~~~~~~~

 

update. :)

TO ALL MY READERS, i'm sorry for not updating fastly like what i'm doing for the last months. It's just, my laptop is not mine anymore. XD so, I can just write my update, for like, once a week or i don't know. depending on my mom's mood. -_-"

 

I hope you will continue to love this fic ^___^v

 

I love you all <3