It Hurts

The Kiss That Changed Everything

 

You and Kyuhyun arrived at SME. You both went to a room and approached your will-be manager.

"Haneul-ah, this is Jinhee. and Jinhee, this is Haneul.. Your manager." Kyuhyun introduced you to her.

"I'm Haneul.. Kim Haneul. Your manager. Nice meeting you Ms. Lee Jinhee." She smiled at you and you smiled back.

 

- YOUR POV -

We arrived at SME after some minutes of awkward travel.

We approached a young lady.. I think, she's on her early 20s. She's so pretty!

"Haneul unnie, hello.. I'm Jinhee. Nice meeting you too.," I said.

"I'll leave you first here. Get ready, okay? " Kyuhyun left.

 

So.. I'm left here with Haneul unnie.. Aish, I envy her. She's really pretty!

"So Jinhee. I heard that you're living with Super Junior oppas in their dorm?" She broke the ice between the two of us.

"uhmm., yeah.." I fake-chuckled.

"You'll be working with Kyuhyun in this shoot, okay? Please, do well. And oh, change into these clothes and I will be back here after an hour. This is Seohee.. Your personal coordinator." She smiled and left me with a girl.

"Hi Jinhee! I'm Seohee." The girl smiled at me and signaled me to sit down.

"Hello unnie." I greeted back.

 

Seriously, do the staffs here in SME have to be pretty? 

"Unnie, how old are you?" I asked out of curiousity.

"21 years old. Why?" She answered while combing my hair.

"You're so young! and beautiful."  I said making her laugh, "so are you, Jinhee."

"How about Haneul unnie? How old is she? She's pretty too.." I asked.

"She's 22 years old, i think. She's an ex-trainee, that's why.." She explained and applied a mousse on my hair.

 

~minutes after~

"aaand, you're done!" Seohee unnie told me..

Someone knocked on the door, "Jinhee? Are you done?"

"oh. Yes, I am, unnie."

She entered and signaled me to come with her.. 

Okay.. time for your modelling skills, Jinhee. hehehe.

 

"Jinhee. move closer to Kyuhyun." The photographer said. 

I moved closer and I can feel my heartbeat beating so fast. AISH. here we go again.

 

tumblr_kwf7eg1Xsz1qaj9zmo1_500.jpg

(Jinhee and Kyuhyun) -just imagine, the boy is Kyuhyun. :D

~~

 

After some minutes of non-stop projecting and fast heartbeats, WE ARE FINALLY DONE! *throws confetti*

I was about to go out when I saw Kyuhyun talking to Haneul unnie.. I peeped through the door and somewhat listened.

"Kyuhyun, this is hard. I don't want to disappoint your fans. I'm just a manager of an artist and I'm not even pretty." Haneul unnie said.

"Haneul, have you seen yourself in the mirror? You're the prettiest girl in the world for me.. and, please, let's start again. I love you and I can't live without you..and my fans, they will not know. Let's just keep this as a secret. and when a rumor came out, let's just deny it. " Kyuhyun hugged her.

 

OUCH. WHY AM I FEELING THIS WAY? When they hugged, I felt some needles pierced through my heart. Why does it hurt so much?

"Haneul?"

"Kyuhyun, I love you too."

"So, does it mean, it's a yes?"

"Yeah." She smiled.

"WAH! I love you jagiya!" Kyuhyun hugged her tighter.

"Yah! Keep quiet! someone might hear us.. we're dead! haha." She chuckled.

I felt a tear dropped down my eyes. I quickly ran away and took a bus all the way back to the dorm.

"Jinhee?" Donghae went towards me, "Why are you crying?"

I hugged him and can't help myself to cry even more.

Why am I acting this way?? LOVE? NO!! There's no way that I'm inlove with that gay Kyuhyun. AISHHHHHH.

Donghae caressed my back, "whatever your problem is, you can tell it to me.. Or if you don't want, it's okay. Treat me as a friend." 

"Thank You." I said.

 

- DONGHAE'S POV -

We sat on a bench outside the dorm and I let Jinhee cry on my shoulders. Jinhee, whoever made you cry, he must prepare to die.

She fell asleep and I decided to carry her to her room.

I put the blanket on her and switched off the lights.

I went downstairs and saw Kyuhyun, "Where's Jinhee?" He asked.

"Upstairs. Sleeping." I responded.

"She doesn't even told me that she's going home.. I waited for her." He went to the kitchen and drank a water.

"What happened to her? She rushed here, crying." I said.

"Huh?"

"do you know anything about it?" I asked.

He gulped his water, "I don't. I'm going to sleep. Goodnight hyung."

 

Kyuhyun. Just make sure that you hae nothing to do with Jinhee, crying. Or else.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

HEY READERS, sorry for my late update! School is killing meeeeee. 

 

Comment and Subscribe, OKAY? :)