Henry's Advice

The Kiss That Changed Everything

 

- YOUR POV -

 

MORNING. 

Oh, I'm in their dorm. I almost forgot. Sigh. I wonder what Seohyun is doing now.

I went to the bathroom and took a bath. I changed my clothes and finally went downstairs.

As I head downstairs, I saw 4 boys in the dining area, eating.

 

"Good morning, Jinhee." Donghae greeted me, "Come and eat with us."

I sat and Donghae gave me a bowl, "don't be shy." He smiled.

DONGHAE IS REALLY NICE TO ME.. SINCE DAY ONE.

I smiled back.

"I'm Eunhyuk." Said the monkey-faced guy.

"I'm Henry! I'm a Canadian. So,We can understand each other, by any chance.. since, we came from the same country, right?" He asked, I nodded.

"I'm Kyuhyun. You probably knew me.. since, I saw you here last night and you---"

He won't be able to continue his sentence (with a laugh), because I shot him an try-to-continue-what-you're-saying-and-i'll-kill-you-later look.

"Huh, what is it, Kyu?" Donghae asked and Kyuhyun gulped, "Ahh, nevermind.." He fake-chuckled. "If you all won't mind, I'll just excuse myself.. I'm finished eating.. I'll just play Starcraft on my room..hehehe.." He hurriedly ran towards his room.

Okay. Another reason why I hate Koreans. Tsk.

 

I finally spoke, "Where are the others?" 

"Oh.. They have their own schedules. Ours will be later." Donghae said.

"ahh, I see."

"Oh, Jinhee, You and Kyuhyun will go to SME later. Photoshoot." Eunhyuk said and drank his water.

Crap. I almost forgot all about that modelling thingy.

"Okay." I sighed. "Thanks for the food then.." I went upstairs and went online. Facebook~ Twitter~ ahh. I miss those.

 

~Hours After~

"Jinhee, get ready. We'll be leaving in an hour," Kyuhyun knocked on my door.

Sheez. I just wanna fly back to Canada now and leave this hell.

I wore these clothes:

Fashion_clothes_Casual_wear_knit_sweater

 

And I fixed myself.. hmm.. nice. hehe.

I went downstairs after 40 minutes.

"kaja?" asked Kyuhyun, I nodded and put on a half-baked smile.

 

- DONGHAE'S POV -

Jinhee's so cute! Anyway, Kyuhyun isn't even a model so why does SME chose him to be with Jinhee in this shoot? It should be me! Aish. You scored one, maknae.

They left together with Eunhyuk-- So, I'm left here with Mochi Henry.

"Hyung! Any problem? You look... puzzled?" He sat as he sat down on the couch and turned the TV on.

"Nothing.." I fake-smiled and sat beside him.

"Jealous?" He smirked and patted my back, "It's okay hyung. Jinhee will be SME's regular model.. there are so many chances that Super Junior will work with her.. or YOU, work with her, okay?"

I agape, "What are you saying?"

"Naah, I'm not an idiot for not noticing that you have feelings for her." He said while flipping through the channels, "Don't worry, I'll keep it between the two of us."

I sighed and spoke, "Mochi~ I really like her. What should I do? She hates us."

"hyung, don't get things too fast. Try to be friends with her first and remove that anger she feels towards us." Henry explained.

He's right. Maybe, I should be friends with Jinhee first.

"Thanks mochi." I said.

"No problem, hyung.. Anything for you~ If you have problems, you can share it to me, a'right?" He smiled.