Final

Happy

“Hello Earthlings, V is back with another Q&A!”

Jungkook quietly laughed to himself as he watched his boyfriend talk to the camera. Kim Taehyung, or V, had recently opened up a YouTube channel a couple months back and since then gained 150,000+ subscribers. Then again, with his silly antics and good looks, it was no surprise.

“Shall we start? I think we shall.” Taehyung said, pulling out his phone and going through his twitter feed. “Ah!  ‘Oppa, can I call you oppa? I’m a noona fan…’ Yes, of course you can call me oppa! Next question.”

The younger male tried not to laugh. These types of questions were frequently asked, yet they never really bothered him. Jungkook knows that the Daegu alien belonged to him, and no fangirl from across the country is going to change that.

“’Oppa, who’s the person usually in the corner of your videos? Girlfriend?’ Oh, you can see him?” Taehyung asked, sounding pleasantly surprised. “Oh, that’s just Toki. In fact, I think you can see him right now.” As he said so, the orange haired male leaned closer to the video monitor, sticking out a finger and pretending to poke his boyfriend’s legs.

Toki was a nickname that Taehyung had given the younger. He kept on mentioning him in his stories, but thought it was too tedious to keep on saying ‘my friend’. So Jungkook is now Toki in his vlogs, “Because he has bunny teeth!” according to Taehyung.

Jungkook, being the fun boyfriend that he is, played along with the elder’s antics. Every time the other would go in for the poke, Jungkook bent his knees and leaned back. If Taehyung decided to pretend to flick his behind, Jungkook would jump a bit in front. He even fell over, causing a laugh to pour out of his boyfriend’s lips.

“Do you guys want to meet him?” Taehyung suddenly asked, twisting his body to face the younger. “Come say hi to everyone!” Jungkook quickly shook his head and began to shuffle away, earning a small chuckle from the elder.

“He doesn’t like being on camera.” Taehyung explained, turning back to the camera. “But don’t worry! I’ll be sure to get him on camera someday.” He held up a fist in a determined manner. “But anyways, let’s move on! ‘Taehyung-ah!’ I’m not Taehyung, I’m V. ‘What color are you going to dye your hair next?’ Well…”

Jungkook thinks his boyfriend’s YouTube channel thing is cute. He gets to be as silly as he wants and everyone loves it. Sure there are the haters, but Taehyung doesn’t mind them. As long as he has his fans (and his Kookie), he’s happy. And a happy Taehyung is a happy Jungkook.

 

==

I'm actually kinda happy with this ^^