RAIN

RAIN

Rain of Blessing (Part 1)

 

A few years ago

Okay, Seohyun will give up and not going to the cafeteria when he was there. She will be away from him and won’t find any problem with him. She stepped back slowly, but there was someone who tapped her shoulder.


"Seohyun". Seohyun looked to her side and she saw Sooyoung smiled broadly embraced her shoulders.


"Sooyoung. I suddenly not feel hungry". She held her stomach and forced her lips to smile. The fact is she was very hungry, but she didn’t want to go to the cafeteria today.


"Seohyun, I'm hungry, very hungry". Sooyoung pointed to her stomach and her eyes look very bright to see the food counter in the cafeteria. But Seohyun thinks that she must flee, saving herself from him. Actually, she hated running away from the problem, but this time she chose to give up.


"Okay Sooyoung, I'll tell you one thing"


"What's that?". Sooyoung was very curious to hear what was said by her.


"I don’t want to meet with Jung Yonghwa", she replied with a sigh and slowly turned her face slightly.


"Aishhh, he is in the cafeteria?", asked Sooyoung. Her eyes explored every corner in the cafeteria and finally found a man who became the center of attention female students. "You are still afraid of him?"


"Yah Sooyoung, if I can I will punch his face when he yelled at me. But I don’t do it and better if I avoid him. Oh God why my life should be related to Jung Yonghwa". Her face looks resigned and Sooyoung was grinning at her.

Jung Yonghwa is an honor student at their school. His values ​​was remarkable. Good looking and smart made the girls at school infatuated with him.But since his parents died, Yonghwa’s attitude became very cold, and very lazy to glance at the girls who surrounded him. Oh, Jung Yonghwa also have special friends, they are Lee Hongki, Park Gyuri, and his cousin Sunny. Why she called them special, because he just wanted to be with them, only them hmmm maybe he always spent his time with them.


"I think this is destiny, Seo Joohyun". Seohyun put a face and shook her head to disagree. She was very unhappy with what was said by Sooyoung. Destiny? Oh god she never imagined Jung Yonghwa as her destiny.


"I don’t want to look for problem with him today, Sooyoung. You know if I'm allow to punch his face here and I will do it"


Everyone at school was confused why Seo Joohyun could relate to Jung Yonghwa . It started during the first year in the school, Seohyun, accidentally spilled her drink to Yonghwa and soaked his shirt. Since then they like a magnet and Seohyun will always lose her balance if she was near Yonghwa. The examples such as colliding in the halls, in the cafeteria, or wherever they are if they are in the distance is not too far. Until finally Yonghwa issued a statement that made Seohyun want to hit him with her fists "stay away from me one meter"


"I know your history with Yonghwa, but I beg you, I'm very hungry". Sooyoung dragged Seohyun  by force to the cafetaria.


"Yah Sooyoung, let me go." Seohyun squeaked by upset, and it made the students who were in the cafeteria pay attention to what they did. Yonghwa was directing his face to Seohyun and raised his eyebrows. When their eyes met, Seohyun immediately straightened up and tried to keep a distance with a few glances at him. She didn’t want to look for problem today and she hates his fans who always gave her the death stare.


"Wow, troublemaker". Seohyun could clearly hear what was said by Hongki and she immediately gave him a sharp look.


Oh god, Seohyun wanted to punch his face but she had to restrain her anger. "Yah Seohyun". Seohyun turned her face to Sooyoung. "He is one meter from you"


"Oh I hate that jerk". Her eyes looking at Hongki with sharp.


"Who?"


"His friend Lee Hongki", she replied softly.


Sooyoung followed Seohyun’s gaze and saw Hongki. She laughed in width. "Hahahaha, if you want Taeyeon will shut him up for you"


Seohyun wasn’t surprised by Sooyoung’s words. Taeyeon also hated Hongki. She always appealed to Seohyun to kick his . Yes, Hongki always calls Seohyun 'troublemaker'. Yonghwa just gave her a cold stare. She also saw Hongki, Gyuri, and Sunny began to ignore her.


After Sooyoung took her food, they sat down not far from Yonghwa and his friends. Honestly Seohyun’s appetite will decrease if she sees his face. Ten minutes later Yonghwa and his friends passed their table. Seohyun didn’t realize it, her book fell to the floor and she took it. But when she put her book in the table, her hand brushed Sooyoung’s drink and the result is that drink made Yonghwa’s shoes and pants wet.


"YAH Seo Joohyun"


Her eyes widened when she knew the owner of that voice. She looked up and saw Yonghwa’s eyes filled with anger.


~


Taeyeon hastily ran to the cafetaria. "Taeyeon", Minhyuk called her who ran behind her breathlessly. Taeyeon's eyes fixed on the crowd in front of her and approached it. She saw the Seohyun’s eyes glaring at Yonghwa.


"Okay, what do you want Yonghwa?". Seohyun trying to stay calm in front of him.


"You're a troublemaker Seohyun". Hongki gave her a scorn. Taeyeon heard it and with bravely headed to Hongki.


"What did you say?". Taeyeon looked at him with a sharp and piercing. "If you don’t shut your mouth I'll shut you up permanently Lee Hongki". Taeyeon stared at him and Hongki stared back at her angrily. Seohyun pulled Taeyeon’s shoulder.


"Taeyeon please, this is between me and Yonghwa"


"But this jerk so annoying"


"Be careful with your mouth Taeyeon-sshi". Park Gyuri suddenly voiced and directly glanced at Teayeon.


"I'm not afraid with you". Taeyeon turned around and retreated to the rear. Sooyoung and Minhyuk could see the tension between them.


"Okay Yonghwa, please forgive me. I've tired to face you and I have followed what you want like one meter away from you"


Yonghwa looked at her coldly. "I want you to wash my pants and my shoes"


Seohyun inhaled a deep breath, oh I hate this guy. "Okay"


Yonghwa immediately turned around to leave the cafeteria followed by Hongki, Gyuri, and Sunny. Once they stepped away, Taeyeon pulled Seohyun’s shoulder.


"What's that? Hyun, are you sick? ". Taeyeon put her hand on Seohyun’s forehead.


"I don’t want to look any problem with him Taeyeon. His fans are very annoying," she replied angrily in her voice and sighed.


"I don’t think you will give up". Taeyeon muttered in disgust and walked ahead from Seohyun.


"This is destiny. I strongly believe this is destiny". Sooyoung said happily. Her eyes sparkled and smile.


"Oh I don’t like your smile Sooyoung". Seohyun rolled her eyes, annoyed grunt. She really didn’t like what she said.


"But I think what Sooyoung said is the true. This is destiny", said Minhyuk suddenly showing his innocent face.


"Minhyuk~ah". Seohyun’s voice loud enough and turned to Minhyuk, "stop"


Taeyeon was getting interest by what was said by Sooyoung and turned toward them. "I agree with what was said by Sooyoung and Minhyuk". Seohyun glanced at her sharply. "Seohyun, you have participated in gymnastics club for a long time, you should be able to keep your careless when you near Yonghwa. But you can see what happened".


"Aigoo, you are crazy". Now Seohyun walked ahead from Taeyeon, Sooyoung, and Minhyuk. But her footsteps stopped because she bumped someone.


"This is destiny", Minhyuk murmured at the sight, Seohyun bumped Yonghwa in the school hallway.


Yonghwa pushed back one step and Seohyun pulled his shirt. "You can tear my shirt, Seo Joohyun". Seohyun directly Yonghwa off her hand from his shirt. "Why are you so careless?". Yonghwa then handed her a package. Seohyun blinked a few times to see that and she stared at his clothes. He wore a sport shirt. “you’re so quick change your clothes”. Yonghwa showed no hostile face to her.


"Don’t be careless with my pants and shoes". He passed after saying it. Seohyun hit her chest and exhaled slowly.


"I hate dealing with person who are arrogant, obnoxious"


"This is destiny from god". Sooyoung emphasized her voice, Taeyeon and Minhyuk nodding their heads.


~


Seohyun slammed the package that contain with Yonghwa’s pants and shoes on the sofa. Today she was unlucky. Why she couldn’t get away from Jung Yonghwa. Since her first year in high school until now she was always surrounded by Jung Yonghwa. She closed her eyes for a moment on the couch.


"Arghhhhhhhh", she cried and stamped her foot impatiently. Irritation envelop her. The phone suddenly rang made her stop thinking about Yonghwa.


"Hello". Seohyun put the phone in her ear. Not long later the panic swept over her and the phone fell onto the couch. "This is impossible". Tears in her eyes. She took her bag and ran to get away from her home as quickly as possible.


~


Seohyun sitting in a chair and silent. She hugged herself and restrained her tears. Her hands gripped the phone and waited for a call from someone. Her lips pressed together and sometimes bitting her lower lip. The phone rang and  yanked her from her anxiety.


"Oppa"


"Seohyun"


"Oppa"


"Where are you?"


"In the hospital"


"What happened?"


"Omma"


"Omma? What's wrong with omma Hyun?"


"She got an accident"


"What?"


"Please go home Oppa"


"I'll go home Hyun. I'll catch the last flight tonight"


Seohyun leaned her back in the chair and tears slowly rolling down in her cheeks. She didn’t want this to happen in her life. Stared at the closed door and waiting for a good news. She hated with all that going on in her life. She must makes a decision like that done by his brother. "I must be strong, I shouldn’t cry". She wiped her tears and looked up. "Should I call him?"


Seohyun in doubt, but she threw all her doubt. She pressed that number and waited until he lifted. "No answer". She smiled sardonically. "You'll never answer my call". But her calling was in the lift.


"Seohyun"


"Appa"


"Why you call me in the late night?"


"You sleep with your ?". She could hear her father's sleepy voice. "I just call you, to inform you if Omma got an accident. She's in the hospital now. You'll come?"


"Are you serious?"


"Appa, should I lie to you so you'll come?"


"Seo JooHyun"


"Why Appa? you sleep with that woman right now. Sorry I disturb you"


"Wait Hyun"


She felt disgusted when she said that and wanted to cry loudly, but it stuckin her chest. "If you don’t want to come so don’t come". Seohyun hung up and stamped her foot angrily on the floor. "ahh I hate that . I'll never forgive her"


Not long after the doctor left the room and closed the emergency room, "you're her daughter?"


"De". Seohyun looked at him with a restless and anxious. She didn’t want to hear a bad news, she only wanted a good news. She loved her mother.


"Sorry, we're trying to save her. But your mother could no longer survive”


"What do you mean? She died?"


"De"


"No". Seohyun shook her head. "No, you're a liar. No, my mom still alive"


"Miss, I'm sorry". He saw Seohyun slowly backwards and fell on the floor.


"Omma, no. you can’t die. I'll never let you go Omma ". She cried hysterically. The tears flowed down in her eyelids. She didn’t want to hear it anymore, she wanted her mother to live.


"Miss". The doctor helped Seohyun to stand, but she pushed his hand away.


"No, don’t touch me. I want my Omma ". Seohyun bowed her head, put her hands to the floor and wept aloud.


~


Kyuhyun couldn’t close his eyes even if only for a second. His always thinking about his mother. He felt very guilty leaving his mother when the divorce occurred. He hated to see his father and decided to study abroad. Leaving the people he loved in Seoul.


"I will leave Seoul". He stood facing the window and her mother stood behind him.


"You will leave Omma?"


"I can’t see him"


"But you can’t escape from him"


"I have to do that Omma. I was disgusted to see him with that together”


"Kyuhyun"


Kyuhyun turned around and walked toward her. He hugged his mother tightly. "Forgive me Omma"


"Kyuhyun. Seohyun needs you"


"Omma, she's a big girl now. I'm sure she can survive here without me"


"Don’t be selfish. You're her Oppa"


"I know Omma. Sorry, I have to go ". Kyuhyun freshen up her feelings by rubbing her shoulder. "I'll come back Omma"


Seohyun was standing near the door and bowed her face. Kyuhyun heard a sob and glanced toward the door. "you’ll go?"


Kyuhyun didn’t answer, he just gave a smile and stepped toward her. He stood in front of her but Seohyun looked away. "Hey Hyunnie, I'll come back. I promise ". His laugh made Seohyun looked at him.


"I'll keep your promise"


"Okay". Kyuhyun her hair gently.


Kyuhyun took out his journal and opened it slowly. He took a photo which he slipped in the journal. Feelings of guilt haunted him now and he felt a deep pain again, he hadn’t seen that photo for a long time. He smiled wryly when remembering the girl in the photo.


~


Seohyun reached the edge of a chair with a limp, she tried to stand up but she can’t and the doctor was still standing near her.


"You have to call your family"


"I'll call". Seohyun didn’t see the doctor's face. She took her phone and called someone.


"I will go back into the emergency room." The doctor went into the emergency room. Seohyun still crying but her stares are very empty. She didn’t care about some people who look at her. She also didn’t realize there was someone sitting not far from her.


"I'll wait here So Min~ah"


"Why?"


"You have to register first. After that you meet me here"


"Ok, I'm listing it first." So Min walked past Seohyun, she suddenly turned around. "Yonghwa Oppa, don’t go anywhere"


"De, So Min~ah"


Yonghwa sat not far from Seohyun. He saw So Min walked to the place of registration. He accompanied her to the hospital because she wanted to check her health. Actually Yonghwa doesn’t like hospital and leaned his back in his chair. He circulated his gaze  and saw Seohyun. "She's crying"


"Seohyun". His voice like a whisper. Yonghwa stood up from his chair and walked toward her. He didn’t know what made him dare to approach her. With a sudden feeling of fear if anything happens to him if he being close to Seohyun disappeared. He knelt in front of her and pulled her shoulders, suddenly with brave he hugged her. He felt his heart suddenly ached to hear her cry. "Seohyun"


Seohyun felt someone hug her, her eyes swollen and tears made it hard to see Yonghwa. But because their faces were close together she could finally see him clearly.


"Yonghwa?"


"Seohyun what happened? why are you crying?", asked him with soft voice.


"My mother had left me forever." Tears were streaming down in his shirt. Yonghwa paused and closed his eyes. Yes, he can feels Seohyun’s feeling today. Several minutes later, Taeyeon appeared in front of them. She was surprised to see them hugging each other.


"Seohyun", she called softly. Seohyun looked up and pulled Yonghwa’s arms.


"Taeyeon", her voice became hoarse and trembling. She still felt weak to stand.


"Oppa". Taeyeon looked around and saw a beautiful girl standing next to her. "Yonghwa oppa". She had never seen the girl. Who's that girl?


"Seohyun, sorry I have to go". He stood and walked over to So Min. Seohyun looked for a moment just to see his back.


"Let's go to see the doctor". Yonghwa went ahead from So Min.


"Oppa, what happened to her? Do you know her?". So Min followed Yonghwa from behind and embracing his arms. "Oppa, why your steps very quickly?". She could see great sadness in his eyes.


"I don’t want in the hospital for too long"


"Aish, you haven’t answer my question".


~


"Seohyun", she called softly. She saw Taeyeon standing next to her.


"Taeyeon"


She embraced Seohyun when she heard her voice was very weak and rubbing her back to calm her down.


"I don’t know Taeyeon. I can’t believe this is happened. I want my Omma back ".Her cry slicing  Taeyeon’s heart.


"Seohyun, do you call Kyuhyun Oppa?"


"De, he's on the way to Seoul"


"Seohyun"


"I think I want to die too. This life not fair for me. First, my Appa. He's so selfish, left my Omma & married with other woman, Kyuhyun Oppa went to study abroad, and now Omma. She left me too Taeyeon"


~


"Seohyun?"


"No, it's me Taeyeon"


"Taeyeon? Where's Seohyun?"


"Oppa, sorry I have to tell this to you"


"What happened". Kyuhyun suddenly became very anxious. "No bad news, no bad news"


"Oppa, your mother has died"


That phone almost drove him out from his hand. Sweat drenched his body, he wanted to think calmly, but his heart said no. He felt himself falling into a big hole, where he wasn’t able to get out of that hole. Is it true that he would never see his mother again? Can he turn back the time? He can’t do it all again.

"I miss you Kyuhyun"


"I miss you too Omma"


Kyuhyun very pleased when her mother called him. "When you'll go home?"


"Maybe next month Omma"


He heard his mother exhaled her breath and paused. His mother missed him, he wanted to hug her mother immediately. "You must maintain your health. We miss you Kyuhyun"


"De omma. I miss you too"


Sadness crept slowly in his heartand tears running down in his cheeks. His chest felt very tight considering any memories with his mother. When his mother needs his shoulder, he would stand up straight at her side. He just wanted to give a happiness to his mother, because her happiness was taken away by force with the harsh reality.


~

So Min saw her twin brother who looks nervous. "Oppa, tell me what happened with her​​?"


"Her mother has died". His eyes were staring upward. "You know her. I always talk about her to you"


"Who?". So Min looks puzzled and frowning.


"Seo Joohyun"


So Min glanced quickly heard that name. She knew her brother was always telling her about Seo Joohyun.


"I don’t know why I am feeling so sad to see her crying on the floor. I can’t stand to see her tears. I forget my fear, I hugged her"


"Oppa, see her now"


Yonghwa directly stared blankly to So Min. "Jung So Min, don’t kidding"


"no Oppa, I didn’t see her family but I saw a girl and she definitely her friend. I've felt what she felt at this time when our mother died. But I can hug you and Appa. I can go home alone with taxi ". So Min smiled and stood up to pull Yonghwa’s hand Yonghwa slowly. "Come on Oppa"


"Okey". Yonghwa stood up, he rubbed his arm. He stepped away from the So Min and walked to meet Seohyun.


~


"Seohyun"


Seohyun looked up and saw Yonghwa standing in front of her. He could see her eyes swollen from crying. "Yonghwa". Her voice like a whisper and tried to smile.


"I brought two cups of warm drinks." He then saw Taeyeon was still staring at him with wide eyes.


"Hi Yonghwa", Taeyeon greeted with hesitation.


"Hi Taeyeon", Yonghwa greeted her back.


He sat next to Seohyun and handed her the drink. She took it and remained silent. Several hours later, Yonghwa saw a man standing in front of them.


"Seohyun," He called. Seohyun opened her eyes and  looked sleepy.


"Appa", she said softly.

~


Kyuhyun passed her, he didn’t want to see her. He just hugged Seohyun at his mother funeral. Kyuhyun knew she was there, standing not far from him. His heart was too ill to remember her. He had tried to forget about her and swore that he would never care about her anymore. Everything about her was just sweet memories that never contained in the record of his life.


She glanced at him and tried to seek answers from his body gestures. She knew Kyuhyun would never speak to her again. Is she able to accept it? It's all very heavy, very painful. Sunglasses cover her tears in her eyes.


"I'm sorry Kyuhyun. Seeing you is a happiness for me. But I'll never see your smile for me"


~


"I don’t want to stay with you". Her words were very sharp and piercing. Hatred mastered her heart. Seohyun didn’t want to see her father and turned away. It was a week after her mother died.


"where you will stay?", asked his father.


"I can stay in anywhere and it's none of your business", she snapped.


"I have to take care of you Seo JooHyun. I'm sure your mother will surely agree with this decision. Kyuhyun will back to London and I have to care my daughter"


Seohyun showed her anger when her father called his mother. "Don’t ever put on my mother for your sake"


~


"I don’t want to live with him"


"You have to live with him. I care about you Seohyun~ah ". Kyuhyun stared at his bedroom window and Seohyun looked back.


"I'm going back to Seoul as soon as possible. We will go from this house. But I beg to you to stay here. I'm worried about you". He turned around and looked at Seohyun. "I know this is very hard for you. But I'm sure you can"


Seohyun didn’t say anything. She just looked at him and expected him to say what is best for her.


~


Two weeks, Yonghwa been counted. Two weeks he didn’t see Seohyun at school. He was quiet in the classroom, very lazy to step into the cafeteria. Suddenly there was someone standing in front of him.


"Yonghwa, I want to give this to you." He saw Minhyuk, Seohyun’s friend.


"From who?"


"Seohyun. Your pants and shoes. She wants to apologize to you for not being able to see you to give this back. Because now she will study abroad with her brother in London. She will continue her school there"


He could see the sadness in Minhyuk’s eyes, he must be very sad to lose his best friend. "so she moves from this school?"


"De, I don’t know when she will returns to Seoul," Minhyuk replied the voice without spirit.


"Thank you Minhyuk"


Minhyuk walked away from the Yonghwa’s classroom. He looked at the package, why the news that Seohyun moves from the school made him feel uneasy. Sunny patted his shoulder.


"Yonghwa, what are you thinking about?"


"I am thinking about Seo Joohyun. I will never see her again now," he replied quietly.

 

NB: Hi i'm back with Rain of Blessing. How with the first chapter??? It's a long chapter? I hope you can enjoy this story. Sorry if you can find wronmg grammar here and there. Please subscribe me and give me the comment ^^ thank you