My Father

My Lovely Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three man walking to the hallway. 
"I'm sorry, are you one of the parents?" the security asked. 


"Yes, he did like to meet the headmaster. Let him know that Mr. Lee Seung Seok want to meet him." Mr. Cha said. 


"Mr. Lee Seung Seok? I'll tell him right away." the security running off. 


"Where's Jian?" Jian's father asked.


"She's in the Nurse's Office, Sir." Mr. Jo said.


"I'd like to see her first. Let's go meet her." He said. 


"This way, Sir." Mr. Jo said.


"Wow is that Lee Seung Seok? What is he doing here?" the students taking pictures from their classrooms. They wonder "I heard he has a daughter here. So, the rumors is true."

"Really? Daebak. " There's whispered everywhere. 

"Eyes front." the teacher said. 


"Is that?" Hyoyeon asked. 

"Yes, what is he doing here?" Yuri said.

 

 


At the Nurse's Office
"Appa?" Jian shocked. 


"My daughter." he hugged her. 


"Are you okay? Are you hurt?" he asked. 


"I'm fine, just a little cut. But, what are you doing here?" Jian asked him. 


"To see your condition, of course."


"Hongbin thank you so much for protecting my daughter. It must be a hard task." Jian's said thanking Hongbin.


"It's my job, Sir." Hongbin said. 


"Taehyung, I know I can count on you. Thank you so much for saving my daughter."


"Your welcome, Sir." Taehyung bowed.


"Anyway we're here because of this incident." Mr. Cha spoke. 


"The two of you doesn't have to be an undercover anymore. The two of you will be guarding Ms. Jian as her bodyguard for now on. Because we need to become more cautious." Mr. Cha said. 


"Why?" Jian asked. 


"It's for your safety dear." her dad answered. 


"But, Appa..."


"Let Mr. Cha do his job. I trusted him on this."


"I'm sorry my lady, this is for your own safety. BTS and VIXX will guard you from now on." Mr. Cha said. 


"The members too?" Taehyung asked. 


"Yes, they'll helping you guys to catch the culprit. We trust you guys on this. Please keep the young lady safe." Mr. Cha said. 


"We will work hard, Sir." the two of them answered. 


"Sir, the headmaster is looking for you." Mr. Jo said. 


"Okay, let's go." he grabbed his daughter's hand. 


"Me too?" Jian asked.


"Ofccourse. I should tell him that you should be protected better. If he don't do it. I'll sued this school for not protecting my little daughter."


"But, dad I'm fine."


"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter