The Bodyguard

My Lovely Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After that, they began their 2nd debate again. 

"I'm sorry, I'm back." Taehyung came back. 

"Are they finish yet?" he asked. 

"They taking a break for a little while just now." Jian whispered.

"I should going back to my group. My headmaster want to see me." Taehyung said. 

"I see, we should get going then." Jian said. 

"No, you should be here. It's just for a while. I'll be back." Taehyung said. 

"No, I'm going. You're the one that inviting me here, so I should stay with you." Jian said. 

"No, I'm fine going alone." Taehyung said. 

They kept going on like that, and doesn't even noticed that EXO already finished their debate. EXO just standing there dumbfounded listening their conversation.

"Guys, stop it." Chanyeol said. 

"We'll be here with Jian, and you can go to your group." Chanyeol said. 

"Thank you so much. I'll be back soon." Taehyung said running to meet his friends.  

"He should be a while. So, don't worry." Chanyeol said.

"Okay, then." Jian said.

"You want to be with him so bad, don't you? What about me? Doesn't you miss me?" Baekhyun said teasingly. 

"Of course, I'm." Jian smiling. 

 

Meanwhile
Taehyung ran to where his group waiting. 

"I'm here." he said. 

"Finally, I got to meet you." Mr. Bang said. 

"I'm sorry, Sir." he said. 

"It's fine, I know you're doing your job." Mr. Bang smiled.

"So, how's Lee Jian doing? I heard student from 'YG' the one that want to hurt her." he continued with serious face. 

"She's, fine for now. She's with my cousin. So it's should be fine. I'll protect her no matter what." Taehyung said reassuring. 

"Good, I know I can count on you. Do you want me to talk about it to the headmaster of 'YG'?" he asked. 

"I'll be fine, Sir. I can handle it." he said. 

"Okay, then I should be get going. Keep working hard." Mr. Bang leaving BTS. 

"Where's Jian?" Yoongi asked after Mr. Bang leaved.

 "She's with her friends." Taehyung answered.  

"Friends?" Jungkook asked. 

"Well it turn out that Baekhyun Hyung is her friend." Taehyung said. 

"Your cousin?" Jimin asked. 

"Yes." he answered. 

"This world is so small." Jungkook said. 

"Well I probably should

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter