I'll Tickle It Out Of You

I'll Tickle It Out Of You
Please log in to read the full chapter

260213

 

“Okay? So you got that, right? Good, now mission start!”

 

Baekhyun gave Jongin a nudge in the back and made him stumble towards Junmyeon, who was currently sitting on the couch in the living room of the dorm, half watching TV and half flipping through some kind of gossip rag. When he sensed Jongin approaching him, Junmyeon looked up to him questioningly. “Yes?”

 

“I'm sorry, hyung. But I've been told this is for science,” Jongin said in lieu of an apology, flopped down on the couch next to Junmyeon and awkwardly began to stab his fingers under the leader's armpits. Junmyeon jumped at first, but proceeded then to freeze and just stare at Jongin incredulously. Upon realising that this was all of a reaction he'd get, Jongin stopped digging his finger into Junmyeon's sides. He looked up and studied Junmyeon's still frozen face for a minute until standing up and wordlessly trotting back to where Baekhyun had been watching them from a few metres away. Junmyeon continued gawking at Jongin's retreating back for a few moments but then returned to the magazine in his hands while shaking his head and mumbling something about “weird teenagers”.

 

“As you could see, first object of examination: negative,” Jongin obediently reported. Baekhyun nodded and turned to Chanyeol, who was already sitting next to Sehun on the other couch in the living room. Sehun was currently busy typing furiously into the laptop, which was balanced on his knees. Although he wore his trademark bored expression, everyone could tell that he was chatting with Luhan, since it was nearly all he did on their days off, like today.

 

Chanyeol didn't seem too eager about fulfilling his task, because he repeatedly glanced back to Baekhyun while mouthing I can't, he will hate me even more than he already does! But his pleading got denied by a sternly his head shaking, cross-armed Baekhyun mouthing Nonsense, he hates everyone equally. right back. So Chanyeol reluctantly raised a finger to the side of Sehun's chest but before he could even touch the maknae, Sehun suddenly snarled: “What the freaking hell do you want now, Chanyeol.” The finger was drawn back immediately, accompanied by a short yelp and Chanyeol cowered a bit under Sehun's annoyed glare.

“N-nothing, I just wanted to... um...” he began. A short glance to Baekhyun for help which was answered by a smile and an encouraging thumbs up before he went on. “I-I wanted to tickle you. Yes, for science, don't give me that look like I've gone insane, Sehun. Besides, I'm still your hyung and... that's why I um... demand my right to... to tickle you without giving you a proper reason. Yes, that's what I'll do, so...” Chanyeol stammered. He slowly raised his finger again and began nudging Sehun's side tentatively. Similar to Junmyeon, Sehun stayed completely rigid, but unlike the leader, his face dripped of stony annoyance. “Hyung. What the heck,” he growled. “Can't you see that I'm busy?”

 

Chanyeol pouted but finally pulled back and went to Baekhyun. “Second object of examination, also negative,” he said.

Baekhyun nodded thoughtfully and turned around to walk out of the living room towards the kitchen. “As expected...”, he mumbled while tapping his chin with his finger. Jongin and Chanyeol followed him curiously.

“Baek, what is even the purpose of this project?” Chanyeol asked but Baekhyun ignored him. Instead he stopped at the kitchen's doorframe and pointed to Kyungsoo who was currently preparing for cooking pancakes, all the while humming a little tune under his breath.

“Third object of examination!” Baekhyun declared. “Chanyeol, you go first!”

 

Chanyeol gave Baekhyun a short confused look before slowly walking over to Kyungsoo. At first he stood awkwardly behind the shorter boy but then he raised his hand and started tickling Kyungsoo's neck. The singer jerked and squealed and spinned around with a startled expression. “God, Chanyeol! You scared me!” he exclaimed, wearing his own trademark saucer-eyes. Chanyeol grinned sheepishly. “Sorry man, I didn't mean to. I probably should have said something before suddenly tickling you,” he chuckled.

“Yes, you should have... but it's okay. I mean, living with you for quite a while now made me kind of used to... well, let's call it unexpected behaviour from you,” Kyungsoo beamed. Jongin, who had stood next to Baekhyun, watching the scene from the kitchen door, started fidgeting.

 

Chanyeol was about to ask what exactly “unexpected behaviour” was supposed to mean, when Baekhyun appeared next to them with Jongin at his side.

“Aaaand here comes the most interesting part!” he called excitedly and shoved t

Please log in to read the full chapter