Chapter Six

My Lady, My Butler

“Over here! Kick it over here!” yelled an eager boy in the soccer cap. A girl standing across the lawn from him took aim at the ball in front of her before running up and kicking it with all she had. Unaware of how much force she had put in to the kick, the ball went flying up into the tree and wedging itself between two of the branches. Taeyeon found herself staring from the side, confused as to who the people around her were and most importantly, where she was.

“Aish. Look what you did!” the soccer capped boy yelled at the girl who happened to be dressed in a frilly and very unsporting clothing. The girl lowered her head in guilt as the soccer capped boy continued to blame her, pointing the finger and yelling at her for kicking the ball too hard.

“Choi Siwon, don’t bully her so much. It was an accident,” an older man warned. The frilly dressed girl sat onto the grass and wiped her tears with the back of her arm as the boy continued to blame her. Taeyeon was about to step into the situation and help the young girl out when two other children approached the scene. One was a neatly dressed boy with a backpack and the other was an eager young girl with a lunch box in her hands.

The girl who had kicked the ball too hard quickly rushed over to the two, crying as she tackled the girl with the lunch box.

“Taeyeon-ah! Siwon is bullying me again!” the girl complained, pointing her finger accusingly at the said boy. Taeyeon gasped silently upon realising that the girl with the lunch box was also named Taeyeon. The backpack boy then took the lunch box from the younger Taeyeon’s hand and opened it to take out a snack. Meanwhile, the younger Taeyeon glared at the soccer capped boy with an evident pout growing on her lips.

“Choi Siwon! Don’t bully her!” the young Taeyeon yelled. At the realisation that the soccer capped boy was named Choi Siwon, Taeyeon felt her head throb ever so slightly. She then stared at the four children in the scene before her, mainly focusing on the soccer cap wearing Siwon. The more she stared at the boy, the more similarities between the young Siwon and older Siwon arose.

“But Taeyeon, she kicked the ball into the tree. This isn’t the first time she did it,” Siwon complained. Taeyeon stared at the frilly dressed girl this time, trying to perhaps identify any similar features that she had seen before. Not being able to see her features clearly, Taeyeon took a step towards the children. Just as she was about to take her second step, another child ran in front of her, completely ignoring her presence. The fifth child quickly ran up and tackled the younger Taeyeon with bright smiles.

“TaeTae!” the fifth child called. “Stop making my cousin cry. She’s already a cry baby. You don’t need to make her cry any more than she already does.”

“But I wasn’t-”

“Wahhh. Siwon keeps bullying me!” the frilly dressed girl wailed. Taeyeon felt sorry for the crying girl and walked up to her in hopes of appeasing her. Just as she was about to tap the crying girl’s shoulder, she noticed that her hand was slightly opaque.

“Miss and Misters, your parents wish for you to clean up for the event this afternoon,” a formal male voice interrupted. Taeyeon turned around, only to be startled by the man standing so close to her. As she was about to step back away for some personal space, the man took a step forward and walked right through her.

“Young master, please refrain from teasing the young miss. Her parents will not be happy with us if we bring their daughter back in tears,” the man continued as he picked up the crying to comfort her. He then turned around and walked straight through Taeyeon again, causing uncomfortable shudders to pass through her spine.

“I don’t like the events,” the fifth child who was sitting on top of the younger Taeyeon huffed. The backpack and soccer capped boy came by and helped the younger Taeyeon up with their hands, emitting low chuckles each.

 

“Choi Siwon,” Taeyeon groaned as she sat up on her bed. The sides of her head were starting to pulse painfully with the images of her dream reoccurring in her head. Trying to ease the pain, she lifted her hand up and applied pressure to the pulsating areas. The image of the crying girl then reappeared in her mind and remained the most vivid image out of all the other children.

“Who was that?” she sighed heavily.

**************************************

“I don’t think I’ll be going anywhere today. I’m still tired from yesterday,” Tiffany mumbled into the phone. She looked up at the clock on the wall and noted that her butler was already running five minutes late.

“Maybe we can go next week. My dad won’t be too keen especially after you and Yuri pigged out yesterday. What did you eat that costed so much?!” she grunted in frustration. A high pitched giggle emanated through the earpiece of the phone, irking Tiffany’s frustrations even further. Having become tired from holding the phone, she put it on speakerphone and placed it onto her bed lazily.

“It’s called charity work Tiffany. Have to keep a good image to the public, don’t we?” Jessica’s voice from the phone filled the room. Tiffany rolled her eyes at Jessica’s excuse and predicted that she had probably bought the whole shop for the fun of it.

“It seems awfully quiet on your side. No butler bullying you yet?” Jessica questioned. Tiffany glanced up at the clock again and kept silent. She remembered her butler staying after hours just so that she could avoid eating microwaved food. Taeyeon must’ve been tired from yesterday’s events but still stayed behind to accompany Tiffany for her dinner. From what she remembers, her butler didn’t leave until it was almost midnight.

“He might’ve sent in resignation form,” Tiffany answered bluntly. Jessica on the other side of the phone line chuckled softly into her phone as a smile was plastered onto her face.

“I wonder who your new butler will be then. It’s kind of disappointing since I planned on having fun with your butler tomorrow. I guess I’ll have to find my amusement in the new butler I got,” Jessica answered with a disappointed sigh. Tiffany rolled in her bed and stared up at her empty ceiling. From what she remembers, Jessica didn’t mention anything about disliking her previous butlers.

“New butler? I didn’t know you were into changing your butlers. You always seemed against me changing my butlers so regularly,” Tiffany questioned.

“That’s because you change yours too often Tiffany. I mean on average they last three weeks. That’s on average. I don’t even know how many butlers have left within the first three days when they were working for you,” Jessica retaliated. Tiffany smiled to herself, finding her accomplishments rather impressive.

“Wipe that smile off, I know you’re smiling. It’s nothing to be proud off Tiff,” Jessica’s stern voice broke through Tiffany’s smile. Tiffany laughed quietly at her friendship with Jessica. Although she had plenty of people who would gladly become friends with her, she only found Jessica interesting enough to befriend and Jessica felt the same. It always amazed her how two rivalling companies could become the best of friends.

“I know you’re still smiling. I wonder if you’d still be smiling when you realise how perfect my new butler is,” Jessica’s voice turned into a threatening tone. Tiffany stopped smiling immediately when Jessica’s cold hard voice penetrated her.

“Taeyeon, come say hi to Tiffany,” Jessica’s voice became distant through the phone. Tiffany immediately sat up on her bed and held the phone closer to her ear.

“Huh? Lady Tiffany?”  The faint voice questioned through the phone. Tiffany’s expression dropped immediately when there was a slight fumbling of the phone. The muffled sounds then stopped as Tiffany was met with silence.

“Hello?” a familiar voice then answered. Tiffany felt her jaw unhinge when she heard Taeyeon’s voice through the phone. She then looked up at her clock to see that it was twenty minutes past the time that her butler was supposed to report for work.

“Taeyeon?!” Tiffany practically yelled through the phone. A laugh was then heard from the background which Tiffany recognised to be Jessica’s.

“I’m sorry milady, but please remember that my ears are quite sensitive,” Taeyeon pleaded. Tiffany clenched onto the phone tightly when she was certain that Taeyeon was the one answering the phone. Jessica’s laugh in the background was still very evident through the earpiece.

“What are you doing at Jessica’s? You’re already twenty minutes late!” Tiffany scolded through the phone.

“Please Lady Tiffany, have pity on my ears,” Taeyeon sighed. “I am very much aware of my lateness, but I had no choice. This morning on my way to work, Miss Jessica told me that you were currently at her place and told me that she was there to pick me up. When I entered I realised that I had been fooled and now am staying at Miss Jessica’s place until I am allowed to be set free.”

“Hey! I told you not to tell her that!” Jessica’s faint voice was heard from the background.

“Ah, I’m sorry,” Taeyeon apologized. There were then the fumbling sounds through the phone before it fell silent. Tiffany waited impatiently before another voice answered the phone.

“Your butler is held hostage Tiffany. If you want him back you will come over to my place and entertain me for the day. It’s so boring these days,” Jessica whined through the phone. Tiffany let out a tired sigh and collapsed back into her bed. She was still very tired from yesterday’s trip to the amusement park and was in no mood to be wasting any more energy that day.

“I don’t feel like it. Just come to my place. I’m sure Taeyeon is more than happy to keep you entertained if he isn’t under the threat of being kidnapped,” Tiffany groaned. There was a slight pause on the other side before Jessica burst out into a fit of laughter.

“Oh my god, Tiffany. You should have seen your butler’s face when he heard you say that he would be happy to entertain me. It’s like he’s a puppy that’s been abandoned by his owner,” Jessica said through her fit of laughter. Tiffany then looked to her bedside table where a pair of fluffy puppy ears was.

“I still have the ears that Yuri got for him yesterday. Bring him over and I’ll give you the ears,” Tiffany smiled. A faint sigh from Taeyeon was heard from the other line. Judging from the silence she could tell that Jessica was smiling brightly on the other side of the line.

“Wipe that smile off Jess. I know your smiling,” Tiffany quoted Jessica from moments before.

“You know me so well,” Jessica beamed before the line disconnected quickly. Tiffany stared at her phone for a few moments, wondering whether she had done the right thing by allowing Jessica to come to her place for the day. She then placed her phone onto the table beside her bed and made herself comfortable in bed.

‘So much for resting today. Might as well get as much sleep as I can before she arrives,’ Tiffany thought regrettably.

***********************************************

“This wasn’t what I was expecting when I returned Taeyeon to you,” Jessica mumbled disappointedly as she sat on the couch. Tiffany was on her laptop trying to find something to watch whilst Taeyeon was off in the kitchen preparing the breakfast that she wasn’t able to provide that morning. Tiffany shrugged her shoulders carelessly and moved into a more comfortable position.

“You guys are so boring,” Jessica groaned, sliding off the couch slowly. Once again she was met with no reply from either party.

“Taeyeon, when is breakfast ready?” Tiffany asked dully.

“In two minutes, milady,” Taeyeon called out from the kitchen. The house then fell silent again with no one having anything to say. Feeling frustrated, Jessica got up off the couch and walked lazily into the kitchen. As she walked in she saw Taeyeon finishing off the pancakes that were meant for their breakfast.

“Oh, Miss Jessica. I didn’t see you there,” Taeyeon voiced at the sudden appearance of the young heiress. Jessica ignored Taeyeon’s greeting and skipped to the plates of pancakes.

“You made these?” Jessica questioned curiously. Taeyeon nodded in response and beamed proudly. Jessica took a fork and poked at the pancakes experimentally. She then used her other hand to pick up the knife and cut a piece. Immediately, she placed the pancake into and ate it. Taeyeon could only chuckle silently when she saw Jessica’s expression change from one of hesitation to delight in just a few chews.

“Wow. Why can’t my butlers cook like this?!” Jessica exclaimed. She then cut another piece of the pancake and continued to eat it.

“I’m glad that you like it,” Taeyeon smiled. “I’ll go call Lady Tiffany now.”

“Leave her be. She’ll come crawling to the kitchen soon. That lazy sloth won’t move unless she’s desperate,” Jessica mocked.

“I heard that!” Tiffany yelled from the lounge. Jessica chuckled at Tiffany, knowing that Tiffany had no intention of moving just yet. “I’ll eat it later,” Tiffany called again, just as Jessica had predicted.

“Told you,” Jessica beamed. She then dragged the seat beside her, expecting Taeyeon to sit down but instead, Taeyeon took one of the plates off the table along with a fork and knife. Jessica watched curiously as the butler walked into the lounge room with the pancakes and soon followed when Taeyeon was no longer in sight.

“I’ve mentioned before that food shouldn’t be eaten microwaved. Miss Jessica has praised these pancakes and I’m sure you will find them satisfactory. I apologise again for not bringing something of your taste,” Taeyeon said confidently as she presented the pancakes to Tiffany. Both Jessica and Tiffany were left speechless from the butler’s unexpected actions. Hesitantly, Tiffany took the plate and utensils having not much of a choice.

“See? How could your house be so boring when you have a butler like that?” Jessica exclaimed in disbelief. Taeyeon and Tiffany stared at Jessica for a few moments before ignoring her and continuing on as normal. Jessica’s jaw dropped at the two’s lack of attention for her. Without saying anything, Jessica walked up to Taeyeon and took her hand, pulling her towards the door.

“Jessica, don’t you dare. You know how much I hate people touching my stuff without my permission,” Tiffany’s dull voice stopped her. Jessica ignored Tiffany and continued to walk to the door until she felt a sharp tug. She turned around and saw Taeyeon standing still in her place, shaking her head furiously.

“I’m sorry Miss Jessica, but I do not wish to follow you,” Taeyeon voiced. Jessica gave a long and annoyed groan.

“Tiffany. Just look at his uniform. I can’t believe that you would allow someone who works for you to look like this. I mean look at it,” Jessica voiced with frustration. Tiffany took a piece of the pancake and popped it in , staring at Taeyeon intently. She then just shrugged and continued to eat her pancake.

“I don’t think my dad would appreciate another bill considering how much you guys spent yesterday. I’ll wait another week or so to buy him a new uniform,” Tiffany reasoned. Jessica let go of Taeyeon’s hand and raised an eyebrow up at Tiffany.

“Oh so you are planning on keeping him for at least another week?” Jessica mocked. Tiffany accidently choked on her piece of pancake at Jessica’s question. Seeing Tiffany distressed, Taeyeon calmly walked to the kitchen and brought Tiffany a bottle of water.

“That’s not what I meant,” Tiffany struggled after talking a few gulps of water. Jessica crossed her arms and waited for Tiffany to continue.

“What I meant that is if he is to be here next week, I’ll get him a new uniform. The main idea is that I will not get him a uniform this week, whether he’s to stay or not,” Tiffany clarified.

“Mhmm, sure. Whatever you say Tiff,” Jessica nodded sarcastically. She then took her car keys from the table beside the door and opened it, ready to leave.

“I have a few uniforms ready from my previous butler show. I’m sure I’ll be able to find something that would suit him. You two better be here when I come back or else I’ll kidnap Taeyeon again and never return him. I may be your friend Tiff, but it’s totally not fair that you get the cute butlers,” Jessica said arrogantly before making her exit. Tiffany chuckled slightly and rolled her eyes.

“She always has to make such a classy exit,” she whispered, finding it odd how she ever became friends with someone like Jessica. She then looked at her butler who was standing there with a worried expression.

“Relax. I trust Jessica’s tastes in clothing. Her butlers are always impeccably dressed. I just really don’t care for what my butlers look like,” Tiffany reassured. Taeyeon nodded slowly and sat on the seat opposite Tiffany. She was more worried about the fact that she would be changing. For a brief moment she would be exposed and if either of the heiresses were to walk in, it would only cause disasters.

“She’s not always this, well… active. It’s only during certain times of the month when she’s like this. Since Yuri’s busy right now, she has no one to bully so she’s resorted to us,” Tiffany continued casually.

“No one to bully?” Taeyeon questioned.

“Yeah, Yuri’s usually the person who deals with this Jessica. I feel sorry for Yuri when I see her being bullied like that but I she never takes it to heart since we all know Jessica’s only doing it to release her frustrations,” Tiffany continued to talk casually whilst she eats the rest of her breakfast. Tiffany then noticed Taeyeon fidgeting in her seat and wondered why her butler was so anxious. Wanting to distract her butler, she decided to change the topic.

“Have you eaten your breakfast yet? I may dislike having butlers but I don’t want people to think that I’m violating human rights by starving you,” Tiffany said bluntly. Taeyeon just nodded meekly, still worried about the chances of her secret being revealed all too early.

Tiffany then noticed the pair of puppy ears that she had left on the table for Jessica to play with. Wanting to ease up the now tense atmosphere, she placed her pancakes down and picked up the ears. She then proceeded to Taeyeon and placed it quickly onto the unsuspecting butler’s head. Taeyeon flinched when she felt something around her head and raised her hand up to the odd contraption on her head. Quietly, Taeyeon groaned when she realised that Puppy-Yeon had returned.

“Be a good pup and eat your breakfast. Master Tiffany is not going to be feeding you this time,” Tiffany beamed with a mischievous smile.

“Woof,” Taeyeon replied dully as she walked into the kitchen where there were two plates of pancakes left. Seeing Jessica’s one still half eaten, she took it to the kitchen bench top and covered it, ready for Jessica when she returned. She then sat down in front of her own breakfast and ate it slowly, still uncomfortable with the feeling of the headband on her head.

“Woof, woof,” she voiced again before taking a bite. From the lounge she could hear a distinct laugh from her master.

*******************************

“Nope. That makes him lose all of his cuteness. Next!” Jessica shook her head sternly. Tiffany picked up the next uniform in the line and passed it to her butler who was already tired from the constant changing. Tiffany was just as excited as Jessica now that the two of them were well into the line of uniforms that Jessica had prepared.

As Taeyeon took the uniform into the bathroom, she locked the door and double checked it in case any of the two wanted to check up on her. Most of the uniforms that she had felt tight around her chest due to its design being made to fit males but she really couldn’t say anything to Jessica in order to prevent it. From what she remembered, this would have been the fifth uniform she tried on. To add to her troubles, Tiffany had specifically said that Taeyeon was to keep the puppy ears on until she was allowed to take them off.

“Who would’ve thought the world of business passes time like this?” Taeyeon sighed as she continued to change.

Once she changed into the fifth uniform, she walked out to the lounge room where Jessica and Tiffany were waiting. Jessica placed her hand underneath her chin and stared at Taeyeon for a good long while. Tiffany looked at the sixth uniform and picked it up, ready to give to Taeyeon. The butler placed her hand out ready to take it, both expecting Jessica to reject it again.

“Yup. That’s the one,” Jessica then suddenly beamed with accomplishment. Both Tiffany and Taeyeon were surprised with Jessica’s response, expecting the heiress to reject the uniform as she did for the others.

“This one makes him look sturdy but not too masculine. Your facial features have a feminine aspect and it does not suit the uniforms that make you look overly masculine. This one also hides the fact that you’re slightly shorter than the average male. I doubt any of the other uniforms would work suit you like this one,” Jessica explained professionally. Tiffany examined Taeyeon’s uniform and noted all of Jessica’s notes. Agreeing on her completely, Tiffany nodded and placed the sixth uniform down again. Taeyeon sighed with relief at the knowledge that the fashion show was over. Jessica walked over to the couch and sat down tiredly, obviously tired as everyone else.

“Now what?” Jessica asked tiredly. Tiffany sat down next to Jessica and leaned against her shoulder, having absolutely no energy left for any of Jessica’s antics. Taeyeon then noticed the uniforms placed messily on the couch and went to pack it up, ready for Jessica to take back home.

“Why don’t you just go and bully Yuri, like you usually do?” Tiffany sighed.

“I do not bully Yuri. I just ,” Jessica defended. “It’s not my fault that Yuri makes herself easy to tease.”

“I do not bully Yuri. It’s not my fault that she ruined the game!”

Taeyeon suddenly felt her headache return as the child’s voice echoed through her head again. She lifted her hand up and held her head in an attempt to stop the pain.

“You do so. You bully Yuri every chance you have,” Tiffany chuckled.

“Yes you do. Yuri’s always being bullied by you!” another child’s voice interrupted Taeyeon’s head. Taeyeon shook her head when she felt her vision slowly blurring. The faint image of three children flashed through her head before disappearing quickly.

“Hey, is your butler alright? He’s getting pale again,” Jessica suddenly voice worriedly when she saw Taeyeon standing unsteadily. Tiffany looked over at Taeyeon and stood up quickly when Taeyeon slowly started toppling over. Both Jessica and Tiffany went to catch the butler before she could collapse and held her steady.

“Woah, you don’t look so good right there,” Jessica said concernedly. She then shifted Taeyeon’s body slightly to get a better grip as Tiffany did the same. Whilst they were guiding Taeyeon to the couch she noticed something odd with her grip on Taeyeon.

Experimentally, she moved her hand slightly. Before she could confirm anything, Tiffany placed Taeyeon down and hence forcing her to also let go of the butler. Jessica looked down at her hand with a confused expression. She clenched her hand experimentally and continued to stare at it.

“What’s wrong? Are you feeling sick too?” Tiffany questioned at Jessica’s odd reaction. Jessica quickly snapped out of her confusion and shook her head quickly.

“No, I just. I’ve never been that close to a guy before,” Jessica reasoned. Tiffany raised her eyebrow up at Jessica questioningly.

“I think you should be more worried for him. He wasn’t looking too good since yesterday,” Jessica diverted Tiffany’s attention back to Taeyeon who was slowly regaining her sense of balance. “We don’t want your auntie scolding you for mistreating the butlers again. You know how protective she is.”

“Yeah, yeah. I get it. Jeez, ease up, will you? I didn’t even tell him to do anything today,” Tiffany rolled her eyes and sighed. Jessica stuck her tongue out at Tiffany and walked to the kitchen to get a bottle of water for the butler.

As she took the bottle of water, she remembered to when she held Taeyeon up. There was something very odd about Taeyeon’s figure yet she couldn’t put her finger on it. She was sure she felt something. It wasn’t flat as she expected it to be.

‘Maybe’s he’s chubbier than he looks,’ Jessica reasoned, dismissing the thoughts completely and returning to the lounge, passing the bottle to Tiffany.

“Yuri…” Taeyeon murmured half consciously. Tiffany took the bottle and passed it to her butler, still worried about the butler’s health and whether she had pushed her a little too far.

“I see that he has an interest in our Yuri,” Jessica giggled when she heard Taeyeon’s mumbles. Tiffany stared at Taeyeon’s tired face and pouted slightly.

“What does she have that I don’t?” Tiffany questioned disappointedly. Jessica gave Tiffany a look of disbelief, questioning whether Tiffany was being serious or not.

“Well, for one she is a lot nicer than you are. I mean Yuri practically befriended this guy as soon as they met. And judging by the pranks they pulled yesterday, they share the same humour too,” Jessica explained bluntly. Tiffany then stood down and looked down at herself. She then stared at Jessica desperately with a worried expression.

“I’m not losing my vibe am I?” she questioned worriedly. Jessica scanned Tiffany quickly up and down. She then looked at Tiffany directly in the eyes and shrugged her shoulders.

“You really shouldn’t ask me that. I’m your friend Tiff. I can’t even think about being attracted to you without being repulsed,” Jessica said dully with a shudder. “Look! I got goosebumps from just even mentioning it,” she continued as she showed Tiffany the distinct bumps on her arm.

Tiffany ignored Jessica and stared at Taeyeon who was slowly regaining consciousness.

“Maybe he’s heartbroken since he has to spend his days with you instead of Yuri. Must have joined the wrong chain of the family,” Jessica continued to mock. Tiffany shot Jessica a glare before Taeyeon fully returned back to normal.

“Yuri…” Taeyeon murmured from the children’s voices in her head. As the pain slowly receded she noticed Tiffany staring at her with a certain determination to her expression. Looking between her and Jessica, she was left confused as to why they were staring at her so oddly.

“What does Yuri have that I don’t?” Tiffany asked Taeyeon bluntly. Taeyeon raised her eyebrows high at Tiffany’s sudden question. “Just because she’s nicer than me, has bigger busts than me, has a slimmer waist than me and is much, much hotter than me,” she continued to whine as she shook Taeyeon’s body slightly. Taeyeon looked up to Jessica for some help but Jessica just merely shrugged her shoulders.

“And here I thought you were gay!” Tiffany continued. Taeyeon’s jaw dropped at Tiffany’s speculation and just stared in disbelief at Tiffany. Jessica laughed at the two’s antics and couldn’t help but imprint Taeyeon’s expression into the back of her mind.

Feeling sorry for the butler who was still in Tiffany’s grasp, Jessica placed a hand on Tiffany’s shoulder and stopped her.

“Relax, she just hates losing to Yuri,” Jessica reassured the stunned butler. “Are you feeling alright though? You blanked out for a while there.”

Taeyeon held her hand up to her head and nodded unsurely.

“Yeah. I just… I think I just remembered something important,” Taeyeon explained. Tiffany stopped her tantrum and passed the bottle to Taeyeon grudgingly, still not approving the possibility that her butler may have taken a fancy for her cousin.

“If you need to go take care of some things I’ll let you off. I’m sure Tiffany doesn’t mind if her precious butler leaves for the day,” Jessica offered.

“Precious my ,” Tiffany muttered. Jessica chuckled at Tiffany’s immature mumble and forcibly sat her back down.

“Don’t mind her. She just really hates losing to her cousin,” she explained. Taeyeon nodded slowly and then stood up to make her way into the kitchen. Jessica watched the butler oddly, expecting her to come back out and ready to leave. To her surprise, the sounds of cupboards being opened and closed were heard.

“Aren’t you leaving?” Jessica questioned.

“I’m fine, thank you Miss Jessica. But there was nothing that important to attend to. Besides, Lady Tiffany would probably not appreciate me leaving when I have duties to fulfil,” Taeyeon voiced from the kitchen. Jessica turned to her friend who was seated beside her to see Tiffany with a troubled expression.

“Does he really think I’m that bad?” Tiffany questioned quietly, not wanting Taeyeon to hear. Jessica chuckled quietly beside Tiffany and patted her head reassuringly.

“I’m sure he doesn’t think you’re that bad. If he did then he would have probably quit his job and moved in with me already. Because seriously, I am the better package than you,” Jessica mocked, trying to reassure her friend. Tiffany elbowed Jessica in the stomach in retaliation before moving to the other seat where she could turn the TV on.

“I may not like losing to Yuri, but there is no way I will lose to you. You are of no threat to me,” Tiffany voiced. Jessica’s jaw dropped at Tiffany’s remark before picking up a pillow and throwing it at Tiffany. Tiffany laughed when Jessica’s throw missed horribly and reached for her own pillow and throwing it at her friend which landed square on her face.

“That’s how you throw Jess,” Tiffany teased. Jessica got up from her seat and lunged at Tiffany, causing both friends to engage in a messy pillow fight.

Meanwhile, Taeyeon was hesitantly preparing the lunch for Jessica and Tiffany. For some odd reason, she found herself wanting to meet Yuri desperately. There was something about Yuri that was drawing her to her.

‘Yuri might be able to answer questions about who I am,’ Taeyeon thought to herself, doubting the truth behind her words. Was the Yuri that Jessica and Tiffany knew really linked to the visions she saw?

Taeyeon reached up to her head where the puppy-eared headband was and took it down to stare at it with a distant expression.

‘Who is the person behind Puppy-Yeon?’ Taeyeon sighed disappointedly.

 

 

 

 



 

WHOOOP! I'M BACK!!!!!!

Hahah, at least for now.

Wow... this update took 4 months o_o

Daaaaaaayyym.

Aaaaanywho~ As an apology for the REALLY late update. I got a surprise for you guys.

 

 

 

PUPPY-YEON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHH SO ADORABLE :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Sorry for the horrible colouring btw. I still havent really got the kinks to colouring yet :\

Link: http://iieatbubbles.deviantart.com/art/Puppy-Yeon-Coloured-397395385

 

Aaaanywho~ I should really stop saying 'aaaanywho' but ah wells.

AAAAAAnyways~ Until next time :)

Bubbles out~

--