Chapter Four

My Lady, My Butler

 

“You can do this Taeyeon. Bite your tongue and bear the pain. It’s your fault for being reckless anyway,” Taeyeon chanted to herself quietly. She held the cotton ball with disinfectant a few spaces away from her cut and took a few deep breaths. It was going to sting. She knew it was going to sting for quite some time and she could already feel the piercing sensation already.

“Ready. Set. Go.” Taeyeon closed her eyes and winced when the cool disinfectant was placed onto her cut. The stinging was painful but just barely bearable. Not wanting to prolong the pain, Taeyeon quickly cleaned her wound and more than willingly threw the dirtied cotton ball away. She could feel the disinfectant starting to take effect and wished silently that it would not leave a scar. As much as she tried to fake being a man, she did not wish for her body to become scarred. It was only in her womanly nature to hope so.

Taeyeon blew onto the wound a few times to slightly lessen the stinging before wrapping her arm in a clean bandage, securing it to stop any excess blood from flowing out of the wound but loose enough for her blood to circulate freely. Once she secured her bandage in place and cleaned up her mess, she noticed the wall clock signalling that it was time for her to attend her master’s needs again.

Not wanting to receive any lectures from Tiffany, Taeyeon quickly scattered to her small room where her uniform was placed neatly on the bed ready for her. Beside the uniform was a long and wide piece of material used to conceal her upper chest and femininely curves.

“This is really uncomfortable and unattractive,” Taeyeon commented to herself. Having no choice in the matter, Taeyeon picked up the material and started wrapping herself and concealing her female identity before putting on her uniform. She then walked to the mirror and tied her hair loosely towards the near end with a red ribbon and fixed herself to look neat and tidy.

With not a minute left to spare, Taeyeon rushed to her door and left her small building, preparing herself for the wrath of the Hwang Tiffany.

 

 

“Is this the location?” Taeyeon asked politely once she escorted Tiffany to a particularly open area of the city. Tiffany merely nodded and started searching around for her cousin and friend. Taeyeon turned her head slightly to the direction of a distinct voice that she had once heard before. Once she was able to locate the voice, she noticed Jessica talking to an unfamiliar female.

“By chance, is that Miss Yuri with Miss Jung over there?” Taeyeon tapped on Tiffany’s shoulder and nodded her head towards Jessica’s direction. Tiffany squinted in the distance to try and see who Taeyeon was referring to. When she caught sight of her cousin and Jessica, she quickly ran to them excitedly and left Taeyeon to follow behind calmly.

“Yuri! Jessica!” Tiffany greeted as she ran up to them. Jessica embraced Tiffany in a quick hug whilst Yuri stood aside and smiled. As Jessica and Tiffany were still going on with their greeting, Yuri caught sight of Taeyeon slowly approaching them.

“Is this the butler you were talking about?” Yuri asked Jessica. Jessica paused her conversation with Tiffany and looked towards the direction of Taeyeon. Taeyeon bowed in greetings to the other two females and stood proudly with a calm smile.

“Yup. Isn’t he just adorable?” Jessica laughed. Tiffany rolled her eyes at Jessica’s fascination with her butler and decided to wait for a few moments whilst Yuri and Jessica satisfied their curiosity with Taeyeon.

“He seems a little… well, little.” Yuri pinched her fingers together to represent Taeyeon’s rather short height. Taeyeon chuckled silently and continued to maintain her calm expression. Jessica stood beside Taeyeon and measured herself against her. She was indeed about half a head taller than Taeyeon.

“You’re wearing heels Jessica. That’s cheating,” Yuri said bluntly. Both Taeyeon and Jessica looked down to the floor to see the heels Jessica was wearing to boost her height. Taeyeon bit her lower lip to stop herself from laughing at the fact that Jessica may be just as short as she was. Jessica on the other hand, was not amused.

“Hey, he could be wearing insoles. The fact still remains that I’m taller than him,” Jessica huffed.

“I have to correct you there Jessica. I’ve seen him with no shoes. He’s about the same height as he is right now,” Tiffany commented. Jessica wrinkled her nose in annoyance and stared back at Taeyeon. Taeyeon blinked innocently, anticipating Jessica to say something harsh to her but Jessica still remained silent.

“Why can’t I say anything against him?” Jessica suddenly blurted. Yuri started laughing from the side. It was one of the very few times in which Jessica had almost nothing to say.

“He has that effect on most people,” Tiffany mumbled silently.

“I do not mean to land you in such a state. I just say what I think is necessary,” Taeyeon replied diligently. Once again, Tiffany had nothing to say back to Taeyeon and this further increased Yuri’s level of amusement. It was rare to have a speechless Jung, but it was almost impossible to have both the daughters of the Hwang and Jung to become speechless.

“I like him already. What’s your name?” Yuri patted Taeyeon on the back with a broad smile.

“Taeyeon, Kim Taeyeon,” Taeyeon replied with an equally broad smile.

“So your name is Taeyeon? Why does that sound so feminine?” Yuri pondered curiously. Both Jessica and Tiffany then quickly turned their heads towards the butler, just realising that the name was that of a female and not of a male. Taeyeon bit on her tongue harshly. She had forgotten to think of a name and with both Jessica and Tiffany’s slow minds she had continued to use her female name.

“You would have to ask my parents. They are the ones who named me,” Taeyeon quickly chose the safe answer and tried as best as she could to hide her expression. Yuri hummed silently for a few moments before patting Taeyeon on the back reassuringly.

“That is true. I’m sure your parents have a good reason for naming you so. I just found the name oddly familiar that’s why I was slightly curious of why a sturdy male such as you would hold such a name. Rest assured, we are ones to judge,” Yuri beamed. Taeyeon nodded in gratitude. She was relieved that Yuri had a kind hearted and easy-going nature. Taeyeon then turned her attention back to Jessica and Tiffany and noticed that they were now standing quite a distance away from where she and Yuri were standing.

“Why didn’t you realise that he had a girl’s name before? What if he’s some kind of sick freak who took someone else’s identity?” Tiffany whispered harshly to Jessica.

“I don’t know. He introduced himself to you first. Why didn’t you realise?” Jessica countered. Tiffany lifted both her hands and rustled her hair in frustration. A sudden thought then rushed through her mind.

“But my father knows of his name as well. Why didn’t he do anything or say anything about it?” Tiffany continued to question. Jessica gave Tiffany a blunt stare before lifting up her right hand and smacking it across Tiffany’s head harshly.

“He’s desperate! I don’t think he would have cared if your butler was a cross-dressing female or even a psychotic murderer in disguise. If Taeyeon turns out to be the second option, you can only blame yourself for making your dad so desperate to hire someone!” Jessica strained her voice trying to keep everything to a whisper. Unknown to the two, Taeyeon was standing just barely two feet away from them, listening to everything they were saying. Standing beside Taeyeon was Yuri who had heard only part of the conversation.

“I’m sure Mr Hwang isn’t to the point of desperation where he wants to rid of his daughter. At least not yet,” Taeyeon interrupted their conversation calmly. Both Tiffany and Jessica jumped in shock and immediately took three steps away from Taeyeon with scared expressions.

“Although, as a butler, I have trained myself to take care of anyone who threatens my master. It’s a quick and painless method, at least for me anyways,” Taeyeon beamed with a smile. She then lifted her arms up and cracked her knuckles one by one threateningly. Tiffany and Jessica were left in utter shock and fear. Both their expressions dropped to the utmost terrified expression which Yuri had seen.

Not being able to hold in her laughter anymore, Yuri bent over as she laughed heartedly at the two princesses’ expressions. She had to even place an elbow on Taeyeon’s shoulder to keep her steady as the laughter failed to stop. Taeyeon glanced over at Yuri and bit onto her tongue to stop herself laughing. In all honesty, she had not planned to scare Jessica and Tiffany, but with the influence of Yuri, she followed along and was now trying not to laugh from the effects of her words.

“Yuri, why are you laughing?” Tiffany asked slowly. This time Yuri had to put even more weight onto Taeyeon as she started to lose her breath. Her laughter was dying down but only due to her need to breathe. Taeyeon lifted up her left hand quickly and placed it over her own mouth to stifle the laugh that was threatening to escape.

“I like your butler already Tiffany. He’s very obedient and a lot of fun to play with. I approve!” Yuri lifted up both her thumbs and pulled off an odd smile. Her cheeks were starting to become sore from the excess laughing but she had no regrets.

“I am very sorry. Miss Yuri had convinced me that there would be no harm inflicted in this small joke of hers. I did not think that Lady Tiffany and Miss Jung would be so easily affected,” Taeyeon bowed slightly in apology although the grin was still apparent on Taeyeon’s mouth.

Jessica slowly started to stand up straight as her face fell blank. She was slowly processing all that Yuri and Taeyeon had just said. With a heavy sigh, she lowered her shoulders and groaned tiredly. Tiffany glanced over to Jessica, wondering why she was emitting such a sound.

“Stupid Yuri. Looks like she’s found her partner in crime,” Jessica muttered quietly. Tiffany turned her line of vision back to where Yuri and Taeyeon were standing. She noticed the arm on Taeyeon’s shoulder and the evil grin on Yuri’s lips. She then looked over at Taeyeon to see her standing with a guilty stance but her expression was far from remorse.

“Wait so you two planned that?” Tiffany questioned slowly.

“My name was not at all planned and I promise you I had no intention of doing such a thing. With my sensitive hearing, Yuri was able to whisper my script without having others hear and I merely followed what she had told me to do. Miss Yuri is part of the Hwang Enterprise and she therefore has some authority over me,” Taeyeon explained with a shrug. Yuri chuckled and stuck her tongue out her cousin playfully. Jessica glared at the rather amused Yuri.

Tiffany stood stiffly before the three. Her mind was slowly processing what happened. Once she finally managed to piece everything together she stood up tall and marched her way over to Yuri. Having nothing to say to Yuri, she shifted her gaze to Taeyeon.

“Father is not going to like what he hears from me today. Consider yourself unemployed from this moment,” Tiffany threatened.

“Wait a moment, my dear little cousin. I’m sending uncle a message right now about how wonderful your butler is. You know he trusts me more than you,” Yuri added quickly. Jessica, Tiffany and Taeyeon refocused their attention to Yuri as she sent the message. Yuri then held the phone in front of Tiffany and waited. Not long after the message tone rang.

From: Uncle Hwang
Hahaha! Give Taeyeon a pat on the back for me will you?
It’s nice to see you enjoying the new butler. He is one of my favourites.
If only you had sent me a picture of my daughter and Jessica’s expression.
It would be nice to have something to brighten my day.

Tiffany’s jaw dropped after she read the message. Noticing Tiffany’s expression, Yuri turned her phone around and read the message. Feeling accomplished, Yuri placed her phone back into her pocket and slowly patted Tiffany’s head.

“Seems like uncle won’t be firing him any time soon, he’s already a favourite,” the elder cousin mused. Jessica was now finding Tiffany’s expression amusing and used her hand to cover the smile that was growing. Tiffany turned around to glare at her only friend who had betrayed her.

“It looks like our meetings will be much more interesting from now on,” Jessica commented. Tiffany sighed with defeat, knowing that she had lost a hopeless battle.

“I apologize for interrupting so rudely, but I do believe Lady Tiffany mentioned that we would be proceeding to the amusement park,” Taeyeon said in a low tone. Yuri clicked her fingers once she remembered the reason for the three of them gathering there in the first place.

“That’s right. We planned on going to the amusement park,” Yuri exclaimed. Tiffany gave the three in front of her a dull expression. Without saying anything, she turned around and made her way to the entrance of the amusement park which was not too far away. Taeyeon obediently followed behind whilst the other two slowly gathered themselves to follow along.

“I do sincerely apologize for doing such a childish joke on you milady,” Taeyeon apologized again once she caught up to Tiffany. Tiffany glanced over at Taeyeon for a moment. She saw Taeyeon’s shoulders slouching over with her head tucked in slightly. The grin that was plastered on Taeyeon’s face just moments before had now transformed into an expression of remorse and guilt.

Tiffany felt as though this was her chance to get her revenge on Taeyeon and lecture her, but Yuri’s laugh caught her attention before she could even start. She noticed the brilliant and radiant smile on her cousin’s face whilst she was teasing Jessica. Jessica seemed to be enjoying herself as well as she started laughing along with Yuri. Although she rarely admitted it, she always enjoyed it when her best friend and closest cousins were happy. They were the only people who she really cared for, even if she never admitted it.

“Don’t worry about it. You made both Jessica and Yuri laugh for the day. I guess that’s enough of a repayment,” Tiffany whispered reluctantly. She hated being nice to those who were not a family member or friend but she was truly grateful for Taeyeon’s ability to make them laugh.

“I’ll be sure to make them smile without having to embarrass you next time,” Taeyeon reassured. Tiffany turned around swiftly to face Taeyeon and narrowed her eyes at the blonde butler.

“You can’t go back on your word. It’s not exactly the most proud thing to have your butler embarrass you in front of others.”

“A butler never goes back on his word.” Taeyeon lifted her right hand up and held it in an oath position with a confident smile. Tiffany narrowed her eyes slightly at the butler, wondering if it were another plan to set her up again. When she saw no signs of suspicious grins or smirks, Tiffany merely nodded and made her way to the amusement park again.

“Taeyeon!” an unfamiliar voice called out, catching both the attention of Taeyeon and Tiffany. Taeyeon scanned around the surroundings to see who was calling out to her. She didn’t know that many people. In fact she knew only around thirty people in total and to have someone call her in public was something that was rather odd.

“Taeyeon, do you know him?” Tiffany suddenly asked. Taeyeon turned around to see Tiffany pointing at a male waving at them from a distance. Taeyeon immediately recognised who it was that was calling her and bit her lip awkwardly.

“Yeah, that’s Lee Onew,” Taeyeon replied rather hesitantly. Tiffany raised an eyebrow at Taeyeon. Even if she had only known the butler for a few days, it was odd to have such an unsure and nervous response from the usually confident and proud butler she grew to find irritating.

“Well are you not going to greet him? It seems he wishes to speak to you privately,” Tiffany nodded her head towards Onew’s direction. Taeyeon glanced over timidly at Onew again to see him gesturing for her to talk to him privately.

“But I’m not off duty yet,” Taeyeon replied. Tiffany rolled her eyes at Taeyeon and walked past Taeyeon.

“I’ll give you five minutes. Go talk to him and tell him to not bother me whilst I go with Yuri and Jessica to get the tickets. Five minutes, not a second later,” Tiffany said sternly before walking behind her towards Yuri and Jessica. Taeyeon sighed with relief and quickly made her way to where Onew was standing.

“Onew, what are you doing here? I thought you said she won’t even notice you here,” Taeyeon hurriedly hushed. Onew narrowed his eyebrows down at Taeyeon and made a quick examination of her.

“I still don’t approve of you working for those high class princesses. Not only are you with a Hwang but you associated with the Jung and Kwon family,” Onew’s voice was filled with disappointment. Taeyeon rolled her eyes tiredly at Onew’s protective matter and crossed her arms impatiently.

“I told you, this is my only clue in finding out about my past. It involves the Hwang family and possible the Kwon family too. Yuri said she found my name familiar so maybe she knows some things,” Taeyeon said impatiently.

“Yuri?!” Onew blurted. Taeyeon’s eyes widened at Onew’s sudden outburst.

“You mean Kwon Yuri?” Onew questioned. Taeyeon merely replied with a single blunt nod. She then furrowed her eyebrows sceptically at Onew.

“How do you know Kwon Yuri?” Taeyeon asked slowly. Onew sighed heavily and shook his head before grabbing onto Taeyeon’s arm and tugging at her impatiently.

“I do not want you to be spending time with the rich princesses and I especially don’t want you near Kwon Yuri. It will only cause trouble if you associate with the world of business,” Onew said sternly. He then started dragging Taeyeon away from the amusement park but Taeyeon pulled her arm back and stood still in her place.

“There’s something you’re not telling me,” Taeyeon narrowed her eyes at her only friend. Onew let out a tired sigh and reached out for Taeyeon’s hand again. Instead of allowing Onew to have a chance to pull her, Taeyeon pulled her hand back again and took three steps back.

“There’s something you know about Kwon Yuri that you don’t want me to know,” Taeyeon’s voice grew darker.

“No there isn’t. I just heard rumours that those three are not good people,” Onew lied flawlessly. Taeyeon however refused to swallow his lies. Instead, she took another three steps back.

“You know how much this means to me. Just let me follow through with this, like you promised you would. If it so happens that I do not find anything I shall resign and return to my old lifestyle,” Taeyeon pronounced confidently. Onew narrowed his eyes at Taeyeon as they continued their staring contest. In one swift movement, Onew shook his head.

“I promised that I would allow you to investigate with the Hwangs but I do not allow you to associate with the Kwons. Maybe it’s for the best not knowing sometimes Taeyeon,” Onew reasoned. Taeyeon shook her head slowly.

“I asked you if you would allow me to investigate on the only clue I have. You never limited me to one family,” Taeyeon countered. Onew bit onto his tongue nervously. He had forgotten about Taeyeon’s ability to remember things specifically.

“I’ll talk to you tonight. Greet your parents for me and tell them that they should make their son less controlling,” Taeyeon grinned victoriously when Onew was left speechless. Realising that her time with Onew was over, she quickly made her way back to the trio who had already purchased the tickets.

“That seemed like an intense conversation you had there,” Yuri commented as she watched Onew walk away dejectedly. Taeyeon merely shrugged and made her way beside Tiffany’s side again.

“Are you sure you’re not planning to murder anyone?” Jessica added, noticing that Onew’s appearance was also rather strange. Taeyeon emitted a low chuckle and nodded.

“It’s not in my intention to murder anyone. I’d rather keep my record clean,” Taeyeon replied. Tiffany merely scoffed at her butler’s smooth words. She made a mental note to add Taeyeon’s smooth way of talking onto her irritations list.

“I guess it came off as a surprise to see someone like you associate with someone who was not in the business enterprise,” Jessica concluded. Yuri nodded in agreement.

“Your nature makes you seem like a lonesome lost wolf,” Tiffany added. Taeyeon blinked for a few moments, processing the opinions through her mind. She was surprised to find that the three around her thought of her as someone who was so antisocial but at the same time, she was rather expecting such a reaction as she truly was antisocial to anyone on the outside world.

“I’m sure if you stick around long enough, you will be able to meet a lot more people. Tiffany is like a social butterfly in the business world. I’m sure that if Tiffany ever does manage to get rid of you, many other companies are willing to hire you,” Jessica reassured.

“Real funny Jessica. Why don’t you ask my father to hire someone else for me and you can keep this one,” Tiffany added sarcastically. Taeyeon looked back and forth between Jessica and Tiffany. She suddenly felt a cold chill down her spine when she saw the two princesses glare at each other.

“Relax. It’s just their usual little standoffs. You know, competition,” Yuri placed a hand on Taeyeon’s shoulder reassuringly.

“That’s never going to happen. Your father adores Taeyeon from what I see. He’s not going to give up such a rare butler to me. He only wants the best for his princess anyway,” Jessica rebutted.

“The little dispute is actually rather boring to watch after the fiftieth time. Anyway, where are you from?” Yuri diverted Taeyeon’s attention away from the conflict happening between the Hwang and Jung princesses.

“I’m not quite sure,” Taeyeon answered slowly, not paying attention to much of her speech.

“What do you mean you’re not quite sure?” Yuri asked with a curious stare. Taeyeon snapped her attention away from Jessica and Tiffany when she realised what she had said.

“I mean, I…” Taeyeon flustered.

“Alright calm down. You probably travel a lot being a butler and all. Do you not remember where you’re from?” Yuri continued calmly. Taeyeon closed tightly and nodded. In all honesty, she had no memory of where she was from so she was not entirely sure where she was born.

“What about your age?” Yuri continued with the interview.

“Twenty two.”

“Interesting. That makes you a year older than I am. You sure don’t look like it,” Yuri laughed. Taeyeon scratched the side of her head awkwardly.

“Yeah, you won’t believe how often I get that,” Taeyeon admitted. Taeyeon then suddenly froze in her spot. Yuri looked at her curiously, wondering the reason behind her sudden freeze.

“I’m sorry for being so casual with you Miss Yuri,” Taeyeon suddenly apologized. Yuri blinked awkwardly for a few moments, wondering why Taeyeon was apologizing. When she realised what Taeyeon had meant she merely smiled calmly and placed a hand on the back of Taeyeon’s back.

“Don’t worry about it. You’re Tiffany’s butler, not mine. I feel as though we’re good friends already, especially after you made both Jessica and Tiffany horrified like that. You can treat me like that other friend of yours back there, no problem,” Yuri reassured proudly. Taeyeon blinked innocently at Yuri, hesitant in acting so casual with someone from the business world.

“Calm down. It must be tiring to be formal to everyone you meet. Besides, I would rather have you as a friend rather than a servant. You are a worthy partner in crime to have,” Yuri continued. Taeyeon chuckled slowly and scratched the side of her cheek awkwardly. She had never made friends before or at least to her memory. Onew had been her only friend since she was fourteen and she was not quite sure on how to befriend anyone else.

“Yuri!” both Jessica and Tiffany yelled at the same time, causing both Yuri and Taeyeon to jump with the loud tone of their voices combined.

“What now?!” Yuri answered back with annoyance.

“Whose side are you on? Tiffany says that I’ll never be able to have Taeyeon working for me but Tiffany’s going to try and get rid of Taeyeon anyway so after Taeyeon is unemployed I can hire him, right?” Jessica explained in an annoyed tone.

“Well since you describe my butler to be so perfect and great, I think I might as well keep him. I force my butlers to leave but all your butlers choose to leave on their own since all you make them do is carry your heavy loads of shopping until their arms break,” Tiffany retaliated. Yuri and Taeyeon stood in between the two girls fighting with much confusion.

“Hang on. Tiffany weren’t you saying that Jessica could just ask your dad to transfer Taeyeon? What’s the sudden possessiveness?” Yuri questioned. Jessica nodded and pointed at Tiffany accusingly. Taeyeon furrowed her eyebrows slightly at the realisation that she was being treated as a possession.

“What if I was only bluffing? What if I want to keep Taeyeon?” Tiffany huffed. Yuri raised an eyebrow at Tiffany and sighed. The continuous competition between Jessica and Tiffany would often result in the two of them fighting over some possession, in this case Taeyeon.

“And don’t think about saying both of us are right this time. You’ve managed to dig yourself out of the other debates but you have to choose one side or the other,” Tiffany added with a glare. Yuri lowered her shoulders down with the sudden burden set upon her.

The group fell silent as they waited for Yuri. As a minute passed, Yuri stepped to the left side where Jessica was standing.

“I’m sorry Tiffany, but with your record of butlers, I think it’s fair to say that Jessica would probably employ Taeyeon at one point,” Yuri answered slowly. Jessica clapped and smiled brightly, sticking her tongue out childishly at Tiffany. Tiffany crossed her arms and breathed out heavily, feeling herself being betrayed by her own cousin and made a mental note to take her revenge on her later.

“I would have to disagree with Miss Yuri and Miss Jessica on that matter,” Taeyeon’s voice then suddenly rose from the tension in the air. All three females whipped their head to the butler who was standing confidently between the two sides. In one swift movement, Taeyeon took a step to the right and stood behind Tiffany.

“If Mr Hwang were to fire me, I would no longer continue to provide my services as a butler. I had promised to serve Lady Tiffany and Lady Tiffany alone. A butler never goes back on his word,” Taeyeon answered with a calm smile. Tiffany, Jessica and Yuri were all left speechless. Tiffany was the first to recover for she had heard those words before. Jessica was the second and finally Yuri. Taeyeon raised an eyebrow at all three people when they continued to stare at her.

“Well it seems I lost this debate. Fair game,” Jessica finally whispered. Tiffany peeled her gaze off of Taeyeon and beamed a victorious smile at both Jessica and Yuri.

“Shall we continue with our plans to enjoy the amusement park?” Taeyeon suggested, finding the situation rather awkward.

“I would have never thought that there would be such a person to leave all three of us speechless,” Yuri commented. Jessica nodded dumbly in agreement whilst Tiffany shrugged carelessly.

“Let’s go before the park closes. I didn’t leave the comfort of my home to stand here catching flies with our mouths,” Tiffany huffed as she walked off. Taeyeon naturally followed behind whilst Jessica and Yuri continued behind, slowly recovering from the knock out that Taeyeon had given them just previously.

As Yuri was slowly following behind Taeyeon and Tiffany, a sudden thought had occurred to her. She continued to stare at Taeyeon’s back, narrowing her eyes in hopes of seeing something she did not see before.

“Why do I find you so familiar?” Yuri mumbled. Taeyeon, with her sensitive hearing, picked up on Yuri’s mumble and felt her heart suddenly skip a beat with anticipation.

“Do I remind you of somebody, Miss Yuri?” Taeyeon asked politely. Yuri was slightly stunned at Taeyeon’s question, wondering how Taeyeon could hear from so far.

“He’s got the hearing ability of a dog,” Tiffany shrugged. Jessica blinked curiously at Taeyeon and took a step closer. She looked carefully at Taeyeon’s ears as though she was a weird animal. She then noticed the multiple ear piercings in both of Taeyeon’s ears and sparked her curiosity.

“Do you like ear piercings?” Jessica questioned. Taeyeon quickly lifted up both her hands and covered her ears. Jessica raised an eyebrow, wondering why Taeyeon reacted so.

“I’m sorry Miss Jessica, but my hearing is really sensitive,” Taeyeon said calmly, half telling the truth of the reason behind her actions. It was now Yuri’s turn to walk up and examine Taeyeon. Taeyeon stood still and waited as Yuri continued to scan her.

“Your personality reminds me of someone I used to know, though I can’t remember whom. Might just be that sense of random déjà vu we get,” Yuri shrugged carelessly, brushing off her suspicions. Taeyeon inwardly sighed with disappointment.

“Will you stop with the butler fascination already? I’m tired of standing here while you guys experiment on my butler,” Tiffany huffed. Taeyeon smiled awkwardly at Jessica and Yuri before slipping to Tiffany’s side again. Jessica and Yuri exchanged glances, both filled with curiosity, and silently agreed to keep their curiosity and interest in the new butler for later moments.

“Alright, let’s go!” Yuri cheered, fuelling herself and the others for their day at the amusement park

 

 

 


 

.......

SURPRISE :D

yeah this is an even bigger surprise huh?

Two updates in two days. Wow

Admit it, this was the last fic you expected to see in your subscriptions list.

Anywho, whilst I was rewriting this, i reread over the old version (because i need to know the plot of what happened in each chapter since I long forgotten it. Dont judge T_T it was over a year ago). Might I say, to the readers who read the old version, how could u read all that? The english was so horrible. The grammar, and oh my god the spelling mistakes. Microsoft word stopped displaying the red and green underlines because there was TOO MANY. How?!

-sigh- The old newbie era T_T

Anyway, that's the reason why the link to the old PDF version has been taken off. I dont want anyone else reading that T_T its pure torture.

 

So... I'm gunna say this now, you probbaly shouldnt expect this to be updated soon.

You guys should know my updating habits now. xD

I'm sure that if you waited 6 months for this fic, you can wait another 6 :) right?

 

Well~

That's it from me ^^

Bubbles out~

--