Chapter 7

My Girl (Sequel)

Chapter 7

 

The moment my eyes opened, I sat up as quickly as possible, only to regret it as soon as I felt my head throbbing. I reached up and touched my forehead thinking that maybe I was sick, but I realized that I was hung over. I haven’t felt like this in a long time because as soon as I moved to Canada, I stopped going out for drinks and if I did get a drink, it’d be one glass of beer and nothing more. I should’ve known that I wasn’t going to be able to handle so many drinks in one night.

I looked around the room and knew where I was. I remembered waking up here every single morning to a smiling face in this exact room and that’s when I pushed myself out of bed and stumbled onto the ground due to my loss of balance. I picked myself back up and looked at myself only to realize that I was only wearing a long t-shirt and not my outfit that I had worn to the clubs.

This was bad. I picked at the shirt and looked inside, wondering if I was still wearing anything under and I thankfully was. I let out a sigh of relief and stood up on my feet. I went into the bathroom since I knew where it was and washed up quickly. I stared at myself in the mirror a little disappointed that I ended up here when I remembered that I was heading back home. How the hell did I end up here then…?

I thought back on it really hard and then remembered the last thing that happened… I was in Se Hun’s arms and he was walking us back somewhere… I figured it was his house because this was where I was. I closed my eyes and pulled at my hair softly, only because I didn’t want to seem as crazy as I felt. Why the hell did I let myself fall into this? How stupid could I be? Stupid Jung Ah was going to get it for letting this happen to me.

I popped my head out the door of the room making sure to look and see if anyone was nearby. I could hear voices from below and the smell of eggs and bacon cooking caught my attention right away. There was coffee being brewed as well as bread being toasted because I heard it pop up. And from hearing the voices as soon as I was on the very top step, I knew all of his friends were here. I didn’t want to go down there and reveal myself like this. It was quite embarrassing, if anything, but I had no choice.

“Well, good morning to you…” Chan Yeol said as soon as he saw me stand by the stairs awkwardly. The guy still looked the same but he looked even cuter. “And welcome back to Korea, Soo Jin.”

I scratched the back of my head and smiled at him. “H-hi, Chan Yeol.”

“Oh? So you’re Soo Jin?” It was Xiu Min – the guy from the coffee shop. I was really surprised to see him here. He got up from the couch and walked towards me with his hand out. “I didn’t properly introduce myself to you. I’m Xiu Min.”

“I know…” I said as I shook his hand and looked over at Lu Han, who looked away as soon as our eyes met. “Lu Han told me…”

Xiu Min smiled cutely. “I didn’t know you were Soo Jin.”

“You knew about me?” My eyes widened realizing that the guys all probably told him about me.

“Yeah. They talked about you all the time.” He nodded as he shrugged. “I guess they were right about you…”

“R-right about what...?” I didn’t know what to think.

“Relax.” I felt a pair of hands squeeze my shoulders and turn me around. I was face to face with Se Hun now. “Did you sleep okay?”

“Yeah. I wanted to ask where my clothes were…” I whispered to him awkwardly as I felt all their eyes on me. “I need to get home.”

“Your clothes are being dried right now.” Se Hun pointed to where my clothes would be. “Just wait a little bit more and eat breakfast first.”

“I’m not hungry. I’ll just take my clothes as it is.” I said as I started to walk towards the room where my clothes would be, but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back. “W-what?”

“You can’t say ‘no’ to Kyung Soo’s cooking.” Kai said as he walked past Se Hun to pat him on the back and walked towards the kitchen to where this Kyung Soo was.

“K-Kyung Soo?” I asked confused. I never heard that name before.

“Our friend…” Se Hun nodded. “I’ll introduce you to him after you go change.”

I had forgotten that I was only wearing a long t-shirt and began to panic as I felt my face turning beet red from embarrassment. I grabbed Se Hun’s wrist and pulled him back to his room before closing the door behind us and locking it. He looked at me and chuckled at my behavior, but I hit him to stop him from laughing.

“What the hell is this…?” I yanked at my hair again.

“What, Soo Jin? Why are you suddenly freaking out at me like that?” Se Hun walked over to his bed and sat down as if I didn’t matter.

“How did all this,” I pointed to my body. “Even happen…? Did you undress me yourself?!”

“You act like I haven’t seen all that before.” He smirked, making me feel even more embarrassed than before because it was half the truth. “Besides, it’s not like I let any of those guys down there do it.”

My eyes widened. “Se Hun, you can’t just undress me as you like! Do you know that I’m –“

“You puked all over yourself.”

“So what if I puked all over myself! You should still have taken me home, if anything!” I retorted angrily. “What if –“

“I wasn’t going to send you home when you couldn’t even walk, you idiot.” He rolled his eyes at me and scoffed. It irritated me that he kept cutting me off, but I brushed it off and listened to him anyway. “Do you want your fiancé to see that you were brought home by another man?”

“You didn’t have to emphasize that.” I glared at him knowing that he purposely did that.

“Fine. I’m sorry, okay?” He held his hands up as if he was guilty of it. “I shouldn’t have undressed you, but you’re lucky I even let you keep your under garments on.”

I felt my face turn red again. “Stop saying things like that so casually!”

“I don’t know why you’re suddenly so shy when you weren’t before.” He shrugged without a care.

I gave up and leaned back against his door with a loud sigh. “How long will it take for my clothes to dry?”

“I just put them in the dryer so it will take probably about an hour.” He replied as he looked at me while leaning back onto his elbows.

“Then I’m just going to go like this.” I was just about to go out the door, but he slammed it back shut before I even knew it. I had forgotten how quick this kid could be. “What the hell, Se Hun?!”

“You’re not going out there like that.” He hissed close to my ear.

“What? Why not? I’ll just put my shoes on and go home.” I could feel my heart beating rapidly from him being so close to me.

“Yeah right! In broad day light? Do you not see the way you’re dressed?” He pulled the hem of the shirt and let it go, letting some air swift by. “Dogs will be after you.”

“I’m not staying here for another hour! I have to get home before my fiancé thinks that I’ve been kidnapped!” I opened the door only to have it slammed by him again. “Se Hun!”

“Soo Jin, you’re not going to go out there to show off your damn legs to the world!”

I nearly scoffed. “Oh? But it’s okay that I show it off to you, huh? Or maybe even your friends who saw me just a few minutes ago?”

Se Hun ran a hand through his hair and it made my heart squeeze. I hated it when he did that because I’ve always found it so attractive. I had to look away, but that didn’t help me because he lifted me up from the ground and put me over his shoulders and threw me onto his bed. He pinned me down before I could even struggle out of his grip. I hated how he always dominated me no matter how much I tried to win over him.

“You’re not going out there until your clothes dry.” He said this in a more demanding tone and it kind of scared me.

“You’re making me feel uncomfortable.” I said as I realized that my were now showing because of how he threw me onto his bed.

He looked down and smirked before looking back at me.

“Don’t even think about anything, you ert!” I yelled while putting my across my body to block myself.

“Like I haven’t looked down there before, Ahn Soo Jin.” Se Hun let go of me and pulled the shirt down to cover my lower half. He stood up from the bed, but his eyes never left mine.

“Then what am I supposed to do for the time being? Stay up here?” I sat up and let my hands fall down to my lap.

“Yes.” He said as he headed for the door.

“What am I? A dog?”

“No, you’re an idiot.” He said as he went out the door and closed it, leaving me in the room alone.

“I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO STOP CALLING ME THAT!!!” I screamed even though he was probably gone. “CAN YOU AT LEAST BRING ME SOME MEDICATION TOO IF YOU’RE GOING TO FORCE ME TO STAY HERE?!”

I fell back onto Se Hun’s bed and stared at the ceiling wondering when I was going to be able to get home. I didn’t want to stay here all morning when Jin Hyuk was probably worried my whereabouts. I turned myself around and looked for my phone, realizing that I haven’t even thought about it the whole time I was here. I threw his pillows and his blanket around only to find it on the small drawer beside his bed where I was sleeping.

My phone was only at ten percent, but I took the chance and called Jin Hyuk since I saw so many missed calls and text messages from him.

“Soo Jin, where are you? I’ve been worried sick!” Jin Hyuk said answering the phone. “Are you okay?”

“I’m fine.” I turned around so I was now lying on my back again. “I got a little drunk last night with Jung Ah.”

“Are you with her?” He asked.

I nodded my head even though he couldn’t see. “Mmm.”

“Thank goodness. Your parents weren’t even as worried as I was…” He chuckled and I knew my parents probably knew I was a friend’s house. “I was going to have to call the police if you didn’t call me.”

“I know. I’m sorry for worrying you.” I sighed. “Will I see you for dinner later?”

“How about lunch? I can come pick you up at Jung Ah’s.”

My eyes nearly bulged out of my eye sockets upon hearing him say that. “No!”

“Soo Jin, are you okay?” He laughed at the other end of the line.

“I mean… Jung Ah and I are going to go out for lunch so I’ll just see you later tonight for dinner, yeah?” I felt my heart panic.

“Okay, okay.” He replied. “I’ll find a restaurant and we can meet there, okay?”

“Yes…” I said as I saw Se Hun walking towards me with a cup of water and medication in his hands. “I-I’ll call you later.”

“Okay. I love you.” He said sweetly.

“I love you too…” I whispered more than I wanted to and hung up.

Se Hun scoffed when he heard me say that and I knew he was upset from the way his eyes were staring deeply into mine. He handed me the cup of water and I awkwardly held onto it and took in the medicine. He stood there and it made me feel out of place, as if he was waiting for me to speak up like I did something wrong.

“W-what?” I asked staring at him.

Love?” Se Hun tilted his head to the side and nearly laughed.

“Why do you even care?” I asked turning away from him and looked through the other messages on my phone, hoping that Jung Ah would get the one that I was about to send her so she could help cover for me. “What do you want?”

“I brought you medicine and that’s how you thank me?” He asked.

“You were prying on my conversation.” I set the cup down onto the table.

“Oh? I’m sorry I walked into my own room...” His tone was childish.

I glared at him cos’ I knew he was just trying to make me look stupid for what I said. “Fine. Then I’ll go home.”

“You’re not going anywhere.” Se Hun stood in front of me.

The medication seemed to have kicked in already cos’ I felt droopy and tired. I didn’t want to argue with Se Hun anymore, so I threw his blankets over me and rested my head onto his pillow. I knew he didn’t leave because the area beside me sunk in.

“Are you sure you want to sleep? Who knows what could happen…” He said this so close to my ear, I felt like I was cringing.

“Nothing will happen…” I replied as I turned to look at him.

“You won’t even know if anything happened.” He shrugged. “You’re going to be asleep by the time anything does.”

“You wouldn’t let a soul touch me.” I growled at him.

“Eh, I mean… We’re not even together anymore so why would I care if anyone else touched you?”

I turned around, grabbed his shirt and pulled him towards me. “I may be tired, but it doesn’t mean I don’t have strength.”

Se Hun scoffed and lifted up my chin before leaning towards me, making the space between us only millimeters apart. “But you’ll never be stronger than me.”

“You just don’t know, Se Hun.” I rolled my eyes and closed them, feeling too drowsy from all this movement. “You don’t even know how strong I became because of you…”

Se Hun stared at me silently, as if he was thinking about something. He slowly started to back away from me, so I sat up and threw the blankets off of me

“What?” I sighed. “I know you’re thinking about something when you look at me like that.” I pulled my hair away from my face before facing him.

“I’m sorry…” He whispered, but I heard it clearly.

“Do you have any sweat pants?” I asked standing up from his bed. “I’m hungry and like Kai says, I can’t just skip out on Kyung Soo’s cooking.”

Se Hun didn’t seem a bit pleased that I just ignored his apology because I knew why he said it in the first place, but he acted like he didn’t care that I brushed it off. He went over to his drawers near his closet and dug through his clothes before he threw a pair of black soccer sweats at me and walked out without another word.

 

 



Author's Note: Who's tired? I am! Enjoy the update and thank you for subscribing and upvoting :))