Sweet Jealousy (Dongho)

U-Kiss Scenarios

"Dongho oppa!" You yelled as you caught his arm
"What!"
"Whats wrong with you! I can't believe you just did that!"
"Tch!"
"You don't push your elders Dongho oppa! and especially not your own members!"
Dongho rolled his eyes at you and walked off
"Whatever!" You stared at him in shock
"SHIN DONGHO!" You screamed
"YOU KNOW WHAT WHY WON'T YOU JUST GO TO HIM IF YOU LOVE HIM SO MUCH!"
"FINE! I WILL! HE CARES ABOUT ME MORE ANYWAY!!"
"FINE THEN!"
He walked off and you stood there with tears running down your eyes

Flashback

"Kevin oppa If Dongho see's you like this his gonna murder you," I said as Kevin back hugged me "But I'm your bestfriend so it's okay~" He said.
The other members had finished practicing  and Dongho went to buy snacks "Kevin he is really going to murder you if you keep clinging on to ______like that," said Eli wiping the sweat of his fore head. Kevin poked his tounge out but then Dongho came in the room. His expression darkened "Kevin hyung...let go off her,"
"Hmmm I don't want too~~~~"
"Kevin hyung,"
"Dongho,"
Kevin teased but then Kevin went flying. Everyone staed at Dongho shocked "I told you not to touch her!" He yelled and walked out the room. You went to Kevin "Kevin oppa! Are you okay!"
"Ahhh yeah........"
"Tch I'll talk to him,"
said Kiseop standing up but you shook your head "No....I will...."

End of flashback


You ran away from the building tears falling down your eyes. After continuous running you got to your home and opened it. You flung of your shoes and looked at the mirror next to you, It was a very bad idea to wear masscara on that day but you didn't care you ran up stairs opened the door to your room. slamed it shut and cried youself to sleep.

Meanwhile Dongho was on his own bed looking at a picture taken with him and you he sighed and someone called his moblie for the 50 billion time. He sighed and looked at who it was, Kevin He closed is eyes and dropped his phone letting the sound of his phone ring put him too sleep.

You woke up looking like a monster but didn't care you made yourself a cup of hot chocolate and went back in your room. You didn't bother brushing your messed hair or wiping the masscara of your face. You sighed and turn on your laptop. It took a while to load but when it did you cried again seeing you and Dongho as is background picture. Suddenly the door bell rang. Not caring how you looked you opened the door to see Kevin there
"Hi______"
"H-Hi,"
You said in a croaky voice and let him in. You went to your room and sat on your bed and Kevin sat next to you "Are you okay?"
"Yeah....I guess"
He sighed "I'm sorry______"
'It's not your fault,"
"Yes it is,"
"No its not,"
He sighed again and hugged you as you cried again.

Dongho sighed "Mom I don't feel well,"
"Really? Omo! Go get some tablets,"
"I will but you can go to work first,"
"Are you sure?"
"Yeah I'll just tell manager that I'm sick today,"
"..Arasso,"
His mother left the room and Dongho sighed and closed his eyes. In a few minutes the phone started ringing he looked at it and decided to pick up "...What?"
"Dongho where are you?"
asked Soohyun
"Home...."
"Why are you at home! It's training today!"
"I'm not feeling well.."
"Don't give me that BullS*** Hurry up and come!"
Dongho didn't answer but he heard some commotion in the background when suddenly he heard a familiar voice "Dongho it's me Kevin!"
" What?"
"Look okay I'm really sorry for what I've done! I didn't think it would go that far but________needs you!"
"Tch yeah right she said you cared for her more than I did,"
"THATS OBVIOUSLY A LIE DONGHO! HOW DENSE ARE YOU!"
Dongho didn't say anything "Look okay I really didn't want to say this to you but ______ Looks like a monster now, She's been crying for 2 days Dongho! Don't you care?"
"Ofcourse I do hyung!"
"THEN DO SOMETHING!"
Kevin yelled unlike his image (Lucky he wasn't outside)
"WHAT DO I DO!" Then was a bit of commotion on the other side then Kevin came back on the phone "Look Dongho....We are giving you the day off to make this right but only today!" exclaimed Kevin and Dongho smiled "Thanks hyung.....and I'm sorry for pushing you,"
"Nah It's fine! Eli was behind me anyway (Elvin <3) Just hurry and do something! Now seeya!,"
Kevin hanged up and Dongho rolled around on his bed deciding what to do. An idea light in his head. He grabbed his wallet and phone and rushed out of the house. He first went to a toy store, Then grabbed the cutest and biggest bear he saw and rushed out the store (Before paying ofcourse -.-). Next he went to a flower store and payed for a bunch of roses and ran to your house.

You sat there staring at your laptop looking at all the pictures of you and Dongho when suddenly the door rang. You could be stuffed getting it but you did and for the first time in 2 days you smiled. There was Dongho with flowers and a bear. As soon as he saw you he bowed "_________! I'm sorry for treating you like that! I promise I won't do it again! Forgive me!" You smiled with tears running down your eyes and you lightly hit his head "Pabo.....I forgive you.." You whispered and as soon as you said that he hugged you like no tomorow and you laughed "Thats enough now! Don't you have training today?"
"Yeah but hyungs said I could have a day off!"
"Well then come in,"

He nodded and went inside you house.  

 


OMG I FINISHED OHH CHYEAHHHHH!! I hope you enjoyed it

P.S Dongho is not like that okay >.< Its just a fanfic
P.P.S Kevin and Donghos relationship is not like that either >.<