Meeting U-Kiss

U-Kiss Scenarios

 

Alexander ~Amusement Park

~you were at the amusement park with your older brother and his friends~   

“Oppa wanna go on that?” you asked your older brother and he nodded going to tell his friends and they joined too. You lined up in the massive long line and waited playing paper scissors rock with one of your brothers friends when you didn’t realise someone come behind you. It was finally your turn as you realised you will be sitting alone when a person wearing sunglasses a black t-shirt and dark blue jeans sat next to you. You stared at him thinking he looked very familiar. The person who was checking if the bars were secured suddenly told him to take of his sunglasses because they could fall off. He suddenly turned to you and took off his glasses. You gasp “Alex-“ but he put his hand over your mouth. You nodded then he gave you his sun glasses “Do you mind putting this in your bag?” You took his glasses and place it in your bag. Suddenly the ride started move slowly. You looked around you now realising how high it was “Hey you scared?”

“Nope,” It suddenly got higher “Scratch that! Yes I am!,” You said holding on the bar like it was your dear life “Ahahahahaha actually I am quite scared too! We can be the coward buddies you-“ He couldn’t even finish him sentence when the cart started to do down fast “AHHHHHHHHHHHHH” You both screamed. You screamed and laughed at the same time.

The ride finished as you dizzily got out of the cart “Crap! I have to go! I hope to see you again!” He ran off. You smiled and started walking away realising he had left his Sunglasses in your bag. You turned around but he was out of sight.

Soohyun~ City

~Despite being Korean It was you first time there so you naturally got lost~

Sighing one more time before you slammed the map down onto the concrete floor and started to eat you strawberry Ice cream. You looked around and had no idea where you were or how you got here. Sighing again you bent down and picked up your now dirty map and started to walk.

It was about 7:00pm before you gave up and sat on a bench silently sobbing. It was cold and dark with like hardly anyone around. After deciding to stop crying you decided to try again when someone stood in front of you “Are you okay?” He asked

“Yeah…I guess just lost,”

“Want me to help you find the way back?” Not caring if he was one of those murders you said Yes and told him where you lived.

The two off you started walking “So tell me about you self,” Since he was quite nice and played may jokes you decided to tell him “I am ______ 16 this year, My family is in Australia at the moment,”

“Ahh well I’m Soohyun nice to meet you!” He took his hands out and you shook it “Well looks like we are here!” He said. You were actually quite disappointed that you couldn’t spend some more time with him and he somehow saw it “You wanna spend more time with me?” He teased

“N-No!”

He laughed and asked for you phone. You gave it to him and he started pressing random buttons. Later he gave it back “My number, Text me back cause I want yours to okay! Bye!” He said then walked off.                

Kibum~ Practice room

~You attempted IU’s good day for practice but couldn’t reach the 3 octaves and another team is being mean too you~

“ It’s okay _____ ah~ try again,” One of your team mates said and you sat and leaned on the mirror walls and sighed “It’s no use! Just give up!” You and your two team mates looked at the door to see your enemy and her friends at the door smirking. No caring you just ignored them but they didn’t stop “If you can’t reach that pitch the just give up being a singer!”

One of your two team mates stared to get really bad temper “Do you know how hard it is?! Even the singer herself has a bit of trouble with it!”

“But I can reach that pitch,”

“Yeah well who was your vocal teacher? The most famous one! Of course you will be able to reach it,” said you other team mate sarcastically. The other girl did look offended at all “Of course My daddy got the best vocal teacher to teach me singing because we are rich! Unlike you!” she said Ouch  Your team mate started to get mad as she tried to get up to slap her face but you stopped her. You enemy kept saying hurtful word to you as you closed you’re eyes trying not to cry until someone said stop. You quickly opened your eyes to see U-Kiss Kibum kneeling right in front of you “Are you okay?” He asked and you just nodded. He stood up and turned to you enemy who was in fright “I think I’ll have a word with your manager about that disgusting behaviour, I would like you to say sorry to her,” He said as the others bowed at you apologising and scurried off. He turned to you then smiled “What’s your name?”

“Umm______ I’m a trainee at NH Media with those two,” you said pointing to your team mate as they bowed and introduced themselves. He smiled “So what’s wrong?” You explained everything from trying to reach IU’s 3 octaves from Them being mean. He nodded then gave his hand out “I know the person to help you come here,”  You grabbed his hand and stood you’re self-up “You two wanna come as well?” he asked you’re team mates as they nodded and walked with you.            

Kiseop~ Soccer field

~You are in the girls soccer team~

“Oi the ball!” You yelled as someone passed you the ball. You started to kick the ball all the way at the other side of the field and kicked a goal. Hi-5ing you friends you immediately got back into action when you realised the opposite team had the ball. You started to run around until you realised the ball was kicked and flying top speed at your face “_______AH! WATCH OUT!” your friend screamed as you closed your eyes ready to feel pain but instead you felt nothing. Looking up you saw someone blocking the way and gasp were heard when he fainted.

You sat at the nurses room looking at the face of like a fallen angel. You looked at him with apologetic eyes If I had looked he wouldn’t have gotten hurt I’m such a big idiot! You scolded yourself and looked at the time “9:00 pm,” you said to yourself an sighed. Suddenly something hit you He looks awful familiar!  Studying his beautiful features once more carefully it hit you Kiseop! From U-kiss! I’m such a pabo! No wonder everyone started screaming!   Hitting your head repeatedly you didn’t realise he had woken up staring at you “I didn’t save you for you to hurt yourself you know,” Immediately you stood up from the chair bowing ‘I’m so so so so sorry!”

“Why are you apologising?”

“You got hurt because of me,” you sat down on the chair looking sad

“I’m fine really!”

“Fine? You fainted for 5 hours!”

“Woah really!” He searched in his pocket to see millions of text messages and missed calls. Cursing silently he got up “I’m fine now really!” He smiled and you smiled back “So I’ll see you around _____,” You looked at him and arched an eyebrow “You know my name?” He laughed “I know a lot of things now I got to go see ya!” He ran out of the room as you stood there dumbstrck.

 

Eli~ U-Kiss Stage

~You are a massive fan of Eli~

You were watching U-Kiss on stage and started clapping to the beat while staring at Eli Wow he is so amazing! After a few more songs it ended as you sadly walked away with a glow stick in your hand. As you were about to get in your older brothers car you realised you have lost your phone. Threating your brother to wait you ran back. You started looking around and panicking when you couldn’t find it “Ahh It’s a new Iphone! Mums going to kill me!” you said to yourself when someone behind you tapped your shoulder “Excuse me but is this yours?” you turned around to see your Iphone right in front of you “Thank you!” You bowed and looked up nearly having a heart attack. There was Eli standing right in front of you “S-sorry for the trouble,”

“Nah it was nothing! Your name?” Is he asking for my name! you silently squealed to yourself and said your name with no hesitation “Ahh~~ Looking at the glow stick and the T-shirt I’m guessing you already know my name?” You nodded but then realised your older brother is still waiting in the car. Bowing 2 more times you said good bye and got in to the car and stared intently at the screen. Suddenly an unfamiliar number started to call you and you hesitantly picked it up “Yeobosaeyo?” you Instantly smiled when you heard to persons voice “It’s me Eli,” 

KEVIN~ store
~Looking for a present~
You and your friends entered the store filled with cute little accessories and all sort of extremely adorable toys.
“LOOK IT’S A DOMOKUN!!” one of them exclaimed “You think she’ll like it?”
You shrugged and peered at the little hairclips and ties. Your friend’s birthday was in 3 days and everyone was in desperate need for a present a.s.a.p
You suddenly spotted a red angry bird toy perching up on a nearby shelf. Grinning, you walked over; your friend will love it. She’s addicted to the game 24/7 on her iPod along with tiny towers, fruit ninja etc. You reached out for the bird when another hand came along and you came in contact with it.  “Ehh?” you looked at the owner of the hand.
“Ohh sorry, did you want this??” An extremely pretty boy questioned. You were memorized by his features for a moment. Can a guy even get this pretty? The blondish hair really gave him a hot look. And his eyes dazzled brightly and his pale skin…-
“Helloo~~?” The boy sang waving his hand in front of your face
“Oh.. umm y-yea sorry. It w-was for my friend’s…b-birthday.” You mentally slapped yourself for being so nervous in front of him.
The boy suddenly asked “Heyy, my sisters birthday is coming up soon! Are you maybe ..one of her friends??”
“____ birthday?”
“OMO YES THAT’S HER! Ahh what a coincidence! I’m Kevin, her older brother.”
He pointed his hand out for a handshake. You gladly took it
“Im _____ nice to meet you.”
Kevin chuckled
“Ill buy this for you.” He said taking the toy bird into his arms and heading towards the counter
And then he turned around and smiled brightly
“You seem very interesting, it must be fate we met”

 

DONGHO~ school
~Dongho was new to your school and he ended up in your class~

Teacher: "Ok sit next to _______ over there.
Excited squeals and tiny squeaks erupted from the girls in the class as Dongho brushes past them. Some of them tried to take photos or just touch his jacket but Dongho happily ignores them and plops himself into the vacant seat next to you. He turns around and beams at you
"Annyeonghaseyo, U-kiss's Dongho. Please take care of me!"
You smiled back and blushed abit, he was really cute and bubbly especially since he was the maknae of the famous group U-kiss AND you are a fan of them.
"A-anyeonghaseyo. Im ______"
He nodded his head confirming the name
"Nice to meet you, i hope we can be good friends!"
You nodded and coudnt keep the grin of your face. you thought "Ahh, the luckiest day of my life! Dongho wants to be friends with ME!! Kyaa~~"
Lesson started and you started concerntrating on the notes being written on the board.
A note suddenly appeared and you turned to Dongho raising a questioning eyebrow. He pretended to be listening to the teacher.
Your hands shakily in excitment opened the note and read
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your cute, lets meet at lunch
Call me Oppa
;)
love Dongho.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 

AJ~ Restaurant
~Eating at your favourite place~

“Here it is, rice with steak and mini veggies. “The waiter announced placing the dish in front of you. You tried smiling your sweetest smile and saying in a cute voice
“Kamsahamnida!~”
He smiled and nodded his head before heading off to the other waiting ‘overly excited’ female fans.
You sighed out loud dreamily
AJ- waiter at the Best Food 4 All. You first discovered this place when your friend literally dragged you inside insisting for you to see a certain person. You realized why
AJ.Is. Like. A. Hot. God. On. Earth.
You’ve been coming to this place ever since hoping to get to know AJ better. Too bad many other females had the same idea.
You heard fake sticky voices all around you
“AJ~~ I dropped my fork, will you pick it up for me?”
“AJ ~~over here~~ I would like to order something!”
“AJ~ you look tired, would you like me to massage your shoulders??!”
You almost choked on that line. Seriously?? I want to get AJ’s attention too but Im not that DESPERATE going that far.
A hand suddenly started patting your back
“Are you alright miss?”
You looked up and almost choked again. AJ was there right next to you looking concerned.
“Umm y-yea im alright… thanks you, ill help you again later.” Yess my way of getting attention is to help AJ clean up the area once im done. Its kinda worth it, I get AJ’s attention and the boss there pays me some little cash.
AJ smiled and started walking away talking to you but for some reason, he was quite loud
“Well, you better be alright or ill be worried, Ill see you later!”
He winked and started working again.
 

Hoon~ Park
~ Daily excerise jogging~

You turned the corner of the path when you suddenly collided with someone.
“OOF!” the both of you came tumbling down. Like always you had a 2second mini black out. You sat up rubbing your head.
“Ouch~”
“Ahh SORRY!! I DIDN’T MEAN TO RUN INTO YOU!” a manly voice cried out.
You coudnt see his face for for he had a scarf wrapped around the mouth and nose and he was wearing sunglasses.
Suddenly you heard girls screaming in the distance and running towards you
“OPPA!”
“CAN I PLEASE HAV YOUR PHOTO!?”
“OPPA CAN WE-“
in the midst of confusion as the girls surrounded you and him, he grabbed your hand and ran. Unknowingly you letter him take you and eventually found yourself hiding in the little kiddies playground.
He slides down onto the floor catching his breath. Slowly he removes his scarf and glasses due to the intensive exhaustion and heat he created
You gasped
“Your..Hoon! From U-kiss!!” *so that’s why all those girls were after him…” you thought
He looked at you in fear and groaned
“Not another one..”
You quickly putted up your hand trying to comfort him
“Ahh im a fan, but not a crazy fan! Like.. umm I like you and im excited but I don’t scream and go ballistic when I see you, and I wont ask like a maniac screaming for-
He bursted out laughing as you went on non-stop.
“HAHAH! I get it, I get it. its fine!”
You stopped and breathed out loud in relief. And then you felt pressure resting against your shoulder. You looked nervously down and when you saw it was Hoon’s head you madly blushed.
He yawned loudly indicating his tiredness and said
“Lemme stay here like this for a moment….”



_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Annyeong! This is xMusicLOVERxMVP and Pinkfishy385!!
hope you enjoy our scenarios of U-Kiss~ <3
please support and subsribe to us~ and also you may suggest stuff you would like in this by commenting! ^^
Thank you!
Peace~~~ ;)