A Jealous Jongin

a r c a d i a
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter II: A Jealous Jongin

 

 

He groans softly when he can’t feel her presence next to him. Slowly he opens his eyes only to find his girlfriend giggling while drying her hair, wrapped only in a towel.

It’s only 6 in the morning and as long as he remembers, he’s just arrived from Japan less than 10 hours ago yet she already has to leave this early. He hates it when it comes to early schedule. He tosses his blanket aside and immediately gets on his boxer to approach his girl.

“When will your filming start?” He asks as he wraps his hands around her waist and buries his face on the crook of her neck with his eyes barely open.

“It will start at 9.” She stops drying her hair and break the hug as she walks to the closet to gets her clothes.

“Then, why are you leaving so early?” He tails her behind, whining like a kid. “We still have 3 hours to spend together before your filming start. Don’t you miss me?”

She chuckles and turns her body around to face her boyfriend with arms crossed in front of her chest, glares playfully at him. “What if I say no?”

“Fine.” He closes his eyes and goes back to the bed. “I know you are excited of your kissing scene with that old guy. Fine, Soojung. Fine.” He wraps blanket around his body and buries his face on the pillow.

Soojung approaches him and snatches the blanket away from him. “Oh Jongin please- I’m not excited about it okay. I need to go early because I need

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter