Untitled

a r c a d i a
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter XIV: Untitled

 

 

 

It has been three months since their relationship being announced. Nothing much changes after that. Even majority of his fans accept her already, but there is still some of them who will write something bad in her Instagram posts. It’s indeed hurts at first but she gets used to it now.

She puts her cellphone down and picks Jangah up and places the dog on his lap, caressing its fur. “Do you miss your dad?” Jangah only stares at her and snuggles closer to her. “Aw- I miss him too. Let’s call him!” She puts the dog down on the couch before sprints to her room to gets her notebook.

“Appa!” She screams when his face shows up on the screen and the dog barks in glee.

He laughs at them and waves his hand excitedly. “How are you, wifey? Do you feed our babies properly?”

She chuckles and rolls her eyes at him before she tilts her head to look at Jangah. “Mommy feed you well right, little girl?” and the dog her hand. “See, I do my job well and can’t you look at her? She gains weight and she’s really heavy now.” She shifts her gaze back at the screen. “How are you, Jongin?”

They chat for almost an hour. She tells him what she’s doing while he’s not here and he also share the same thing. “I’m sleepy. Go sleep now, Jongin. A lot of things you have to do tomorrow. And don’t forget, do not flirt with anyone or you will die.” She giggles. “I love you.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter