Press Confrence

a r c a d i a
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter XIII: Press confrence

 

 

 

 

He presses his forehead against her and takes a really deep breath before holding her hand, walks inside the conference room. Camera flash greets her, everybody are ready with their notebook to write everything that he and her going to say.

They take a seat next to each other with their managers at the edge of both sides. He keeps holding her hand, squeezes it to tell her that they’re going to be okay. Their managers explain everything and please him to speak.

“This news is a shocked for everyone. Not only for our fans but also for us and for the company. I’m not here to say that the news is false but this isn’t true either. We really do conscious about this thing and we know that sooner or later this news will come to the surface. We are only a mere human anyway. We have every right to be together with the ones we love. And for me, personally I love her and yes, we have been together for seven years already. But, we get together as Kim Jongin and Jung Soojung not as EXO Kai and f(x) Krystal. And we will always keep that way. So we clarify that the news about EXO Kai and f(x) Krystal dating is false and all of our fans still own us. So please, as her label mate I ask my fans to stop throw her bad comments.”

 

 

 

 

 

this drabble is getting more boring and borin in each updates, i know. t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter