Practice Room

a r c a d i a
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Chapter I :   Practice Room

 

 

She throws herself on the couch at the corner of the room, taking a bottle of mineral water which her boyfriend offers as she leans her head on his shoulder while she drinks her water.

It’s 10 pm already yet she hasn’t done her practice yet. Sometimes it’s tiring to live her life like this. She often crying either because of bad comments people throw her or because of the rough day she has. But, isn’t it her choice to be an idol when she was younger? She heaves a sigh as she shuts her eyes tightly, steadying her breath.

He stares at her face as she slips his hands on her slim waist, pulling her closer. He really hates it when she overworks herself like this. But, he knows better than anyone else that she loves her job. Too in love, even. He rests his chin on top of her head as she snuggles closer, burying her face on the crook of his neck.

“Today is enough, Soojung.” He whispers softly as he caresses her hair lovingly.

“But, tomorrow is the day, Jongin.”

He ignores her replies, knowing her weakness. Instead, he cups her face, staring right into her eyes as he shakes her head showing his disagreement. She heaves another sigh and pouting her lips in annoyance. Another point for him, she thinks.

He grins cheekily before he leans to peck her lips as he pulls her up, signing her to leaves the practice room and heading back home.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter