10:15 Saturday Night

Please log in to read further chapters

Description

He sets his heart on her, she sets him on fire.

“With your pretty red lips, please hurry, kill me and go.”
– Taeyang, “Eyes, Nose, Lips”

Foreword

What can I do? I have a real soft spot for crack pairings.

Disclaimer: well, I wish Hugeboy was mine, but...

[150410] UPDATE - To those who have already subscribed to this story even before I uploaded the chapter, I'm grateful. I hope it won't disappoint you, though I should have warned you earlier: my writing style may not be your cup of tea. I've been told that it is confusing at times. *bashfully scratches head*

[160306] UPDATE - I edited the story! The storyline did not change so it's nothing major, really, but I'd like to think that the story is now "clearer" to an extent, yeah? Plus, I'm not as big of a fan of fragments as I was before; there are now less of those.


More from me:

Crying Over Spilled Milk. [BTS Jin x BLACKPINK Jisoo | One-shot, COMPLETED] The cold truth is, sons will never win against their fathers. Seokjin cannot promise Jisoo an easy, simple love, but he vows to let her son be happy and free.

Fake Flower Crown. [EXO Chanyeol x BLACKPINK Rosé | One-shot, COMPLETED] She’s— a denim jacket with tiny colorful patches stitched all over— a pastel pink, mini tennis skirt— a Fjallraven backpack in the same shade. He knows he’s seen those white mono boots on a Dr. Martens web store last week.

Il Fait Très Beau. [BTOB Sungjae x Red Velvet Joy | One-shot, COMPLETED] Sungjae wants to marry at a young age, he wants to have kids at a young age. “Oppa…” Sooyoung sadly smiles. “Please be careful what you wish for.”

The Anchor That Holds. [EXO Sehun x Lee Hi | 1/3, ONGOING] In which Sehun encourages Hayi to grow white carnations with him, in which Hayi does not have the heart to tell him, “Sehun, but Mother Earth and SM Entertainment do not exactly go hand in hand.”

Coney Island Steeplechase. [Super Junior Siwon x 2NE1 Bom | 1/2, ONGOING] At sixteen he kissed some lips, at sixteen she kissed some tar—and her pain away.

Ribs. [Super Junior-M Henry x 2NE1 CL | One-shot, COMPLETED] In which she ditched the idea of being independent, and bruised her ribs with him.

Thou Mayest. [CN BLUE Minhyuk x f(x) Krystal | One-shot, COMPLETED] In their world of immense pressure and hectic schedule, getting to know each other seemed to be a good idea—it had a hopeful likelihood to be a fun activity to kill the time—except maybe it would not be so fun anymore once she stripped off her sweater and let him see all of her flaws and all of her wounds.