Chapter 5

Daddy! Please buy him for me!

 

(Donghae’s POV)

PABO PABO PABO FISHY!! How can I slip like that?!! How can I call him like that? I should explain to him because I just saw his shocked face. I stop my car at roadside.

“NOOOO!!! I didn’t mean to call you BABY... I…. I…. Haissshhhh!!”

It’s too embrrassing! I sure I’m blushing like alien just now! ‘Daddy, help me!!!! Where should I hide my handsome face?!!’ I swear I heard him giggles right now! WHY?? I look at him.

“Hae! You should look at your face now!! EPIC!!” Ehhhhhh?? Then I saw him laughing out loud to me while holding his tummy. Sure he thinks that I’m some kind of clown right now!

“Hyukkie, stop laughing!” I pouted at him and I look down to my feet.

I’m embarrassing, you know? How can he laughing at me like that? I just want to explain to him before!

“Hae-ahh, I’m sorry. Okay okay, let’s moving now, I’m hungry too. Ehh wait, I’ve to call my brother first, telling him I’ll eat dinner outside.” I just nodded at him and start driving again.

But then, he leaning to me and whisper to my ears, “And Hae, stop that pout..”

Oh my God, I can feel some crazy electricity get through to my whole body and this dancing butterflies my tummy! Once again, my bloods rushed to my face!

How can he whispers to me like that? Didn’t he know that his whispers can make me die? And this heart beating, please calm down now!

I put my right hand at my chest and I take a deep breath. “O-okay..” Damn! I’m stuttering in front of Hyukkie and then I hear Hyukkie talking on his phone.

“Chullie hyung, I’m going out dinner with some friend. You don’t have to make me dinner.” Then he stops talking and I can see he nodded at himself.

“Yahhhhhh hyung!!!! NOOOO!! I don’t have a girlfriend!” Woohh he just shouts at phone just now, I wonder what they’re talking about.

“NOT THAT TOO! I’m not like you and Hangeng hyung! Stop it hyung!! BYE!” Then he hangs up his phone.

I can see from corner of my eyes that he’s madly blushing right now! This is interesting; I really want to !

“Hyukkie, you’re blushing, Hyukkie!! What Chullie hyung says to you?” I can see his shocking face, and I continue, “You know, I’m here if you want to tell me.”

Hahaha! Now I can take revenge to him from what he did to me! I laugh out loud.

“Y-yahhh Hae, j-just driving! I’m h-hungry!” There, he is stuttering! Yes, I won! 

.

.

.

“Hae! This is so good!” Hyukkie said and smiles to me while he shows his thumbs up.

I thought he will feel uncomfortable with this place. Well, I just want to bring him to my favorite place, my favorite fried rice stall. Even though I’m rich but I really love this place.

I’ve once offer to this ahjumma to become our chef at home, but she’s decline my offer because she said that this stall is given by his late dad. So I’ll just come here whenever I want.

“Really Hyukkie?! This is my favorite place, you know?! I'll come here at least 4 times a week! Hyukkie, do you like it that much? I'll bring you along after this!!” I said to him and he smile widely to me.

He nodded at me and suddenly he come and look into my eyes closely. My heart start pumping like crazy again!

“Hae-ahh, I’ve never thought that you will be this friendly. Well, I’m glad that you’re different from what people describe about you.” I understand what he’s trying to say, I bet he already heard rumors about me.

“Hyukkie, it’s true that I’m daddy’s son and spoiled kid. But I’ve never step into the club or get drunk without my daddy’s around. I don’t even have a girlfriend before. I just can be ‘myself’ when I’m with daddy, uncle Kangin and you.” I said to him, and he looks shocked at my words.

“Really Hae? Sorry. I shouldn’t has listen to them, they’re just bunch of big mouth. Ermm, you close to uncle Kangin? Your daddy’s secretary?” I nodded at him. I just can’t tell him about uncle Kangin yet. Not now because I don’t know if he can accept ‘gays’ relationship.

.

.

.

I bring him home after we're done our dinner and he offers me to have some coffee at his house. Be a gentleman like me, I need to introduce myself to his brother. But then I saw two people in his house, sitting on the couch and hugging each other.

“Hae, this is my brother, Chullie hyung and this is Hangeng hyung, Chullie hyung’s boyfriend. Both of you, this is my friend, Lee Donghae.” I shake hand with both of them.

I swear I saw Chullie hyung smirks at me, he look at me from head to toes. Then he turn his gaze to Hyukkie. I swear he looks scary just like my daddy! Oh my God!

“Well Hyukkie, you lie to me don’t you? You said that you don’t have a boyfriend!” Then I saw Chullie hyung pulls Hyukkie’s ears.

They so cute, I just laughing at their behavior. But wait a minute!! Chullie hyung said that I’m Hyukkie’s boyfriend?

NOOOO!! Not yet, Chullie hyung. It soon to be boyfriend! Hahaha!

“Don’t mind them, Donghae. I’ve saw worse than that. Hahaha.” Hangeng hyung said to me and taped my shoulder. I just giggles at his words.

“HYUNGGG!!! Hae is not my boyfriend!” I heard Hyukkie screams out loud.

‘NOT YET, HYUKKIE! JUST WAIT, YOU WILL FALL FOR ME SOON!! 

.

.

.

Hyukkie bring me to his room. He said that he needs to get away from his evil brother. Well, I can understand why. Chullie hyung is quite ‘aggressive ‘, just like my dad.

His room was painted baby blue color, and I can see about three SNSD's poster at his wall. He sure love SNSD!

“Hae, I hope you don’t mind my brother, he really crazy. And about his status……..” Then he looks at his feet.

Maybe he thinks that I’m uncomfortable with 'men to men' relationship. Hell he doesn't know that I am a gay too! I go to him and hold both of his hand.

“Well I really don’t mind about them, seriously! Actually Hyukkie, I want to tell you one secret. Daddy and uncle Kangin is also in relationship. I trust you to keep that secret. Okay Hyukkie???” I smiles to him.

“Of course Hae! You can trust me!” He clenched his fists to the air!

CUTENESS OVERLOAD!

I can’t help myself as I moved closer to him and hug him. I can feel he stiff at his spot.

“Hyukkie-ahhh!! Thanks for being my friend. You don’t know how happy I was!!” I stop as he respond to my hugs and I continue, “I don’t have a lot of friends before, and I really appreciate that you willing to be my friend.”

Then I release the hug. I look at him and smile.

“Hae, I’m also doesn’t have a lot of friends before. Most of them just want to touch my body, I don’t know why but I really hate when they start to stare at me. I’m afraid, Hae but I really can’t do anything. You’re the first man who come and save me. Thanks a lot, Hae.”

Then he bows at me. He doesn’t need to do that, we're already be friend and friends didn't bows to each other, right? I hold his shoulders and help him standing straightly.

“Hyukkie, do not bows at me, ever again. I don’t know you have been through all that. I'm sorry for that but don’t worry anymore Hyukkie, I’ll protect you from now on!”

Then he freaking hug me, TIGHTLY! I almost can’t breathe. I can hear his whispering ‘thank you’ for a hundred times to my ears. I think that he really trust me because he let me hug him, and for God sake, he's the one who start to hug me.

I swear I’ll never let anyone touch him again, EVER AGAIN! I'm the only one who allowed to touch Hyukkie. Hyukkie is MINE, soon to be MINE, and only MINE!!

“Hyukkie, be mine…...........”

OH !! Am I said it out loud?! DADDY!! KILL ME NOW!!

(End of Donghae’s POV)

 

 

Author note: Guys, I read your comments and here I give you the chapter 5!! Yeay!! :)) I should going to bed now, it's freaking 3.50am!! Just leave your comment for this chapter okay? Love ya!!^^