Chapter 22

Daddy! Please buy him for me!

 

8th October 2011

(Hyukjae POV)

I can’t believe in 7 day, Hae will officially be my husband. I can’t wait, seriously! Even its kinda rush but I trust Hae more than I trust anyone else and I believe he can take care of me. I look at Hae who already lying at his bed, ops I mean our bed since I have moved here ever since Hae propose me.

Hangeng hyung already moved in with Chullie hyung for good and he even told us that his company will move from China to Korea net month. I’m so happy for Chullie hyung, he didn’t have to fly to China anymore!

“Baby, lie down with me here…” I lie down next to him and him hugging my waist. I put my head on his bare chest to hear his heart beat.

“Hae-ahh… you so warm, I love your body heat…” I said as I kiss his left chest, to be exactly, kiss his heart. It’s mine, soon to be mine!

“Only my body heat? Not my y bare chest or ME?” he said and pouted at me. Dammit, of course I love himmore than anything! Such a kid!

“Hae… You know I love you the most! Don’t pout or I’ll cut your mouth… And of course iloveyourbarechest…” I said in lightning mode so he didn’t hear it. I’m shy you know!

“I heard it! Baby, you know what? You will every time you kiss me there. So if you wanna safe your , don’t kiss my bare chest again or else you won’t be able to walk for a week…” Ohh-uh! I know he’s serious since his face is red right now. But I love his chest!!

“O-okayyy…” I pouted at him. As much as I love his bare chest, I still need to hold myself cuz’ yeah, I need my leg to work at Siwon’s coffee shop later!

“Baby, don’t pout… If you wanna kiss me, kiss my lips, okay?” And he lean close to me and peck my lips.  I smile to him and hug him tightly.

“Hae-ah… I need to talk with you something…”I stop and he nodded at me sign that I can continue with my word.

“Hurm… Is it right to marry before the elders? You know, daddy and uncle Kangin already in relationship for almost 20 years since your mom left you… Chullie and Hangeng hyung also in the same case, they already been together for almost 10years. Is it too much for them?”

Yeah you heard me, I called uncle Teukkie daddy since I accept Hae’s proposal to me on his order. I’m glad he supported us from the start. Actually the devils already done too much for us, not to mention in annoyed way but I still feel they need to get married first before me and Hae.

I look at Hae, he already in deep thought. I’m his cheek lovely using my thumb. I smile as his eyes on mine.

“You right, baby… What should we do?” Hae said to me and smile. I don’t know the answer so that’s the reason I’m asking him at the first place! Haihh Hae…

“I don’t know…” I pouted at him. Then I heard him giggled to me. Why?

“Don’t pout, baby… Okay okay, I’ve an idea… How’s the sound ‘3couple in 1wedding’ to you?” Huh? 3couple in 1 wedding? Did he mean that EunHae, KangTeuk and HanChul couple in the same wedding day? Wow, clever Hae! I would love too! I smile and kiss Hae’s cheek.

“Your rewards, HUBBY! But how should we tell the rest? I’m afraid they will decline the idea but I really want to walk on altar with daddy and Chullie hyung…” Hae blushed with his new nickname from me. Hehe, cute hubby!

“How about we keep the secret until the wedding day, wifey?” Okay, not it’s my turn to be blush. I palming my face and buried my face to Hae’s chest.

“Baby…” Hae moan as I unconsciously kissed his bare chest. Ohh-uh! I feel Hae crushing his lips on mine and he bit my lower lip. I guess I need to get through another ‘hot’ night again.

Oh maybe you guys didn’t know about this, but I’m already have my first ‘hot’ night with him on the day he propose me and I can’t even on my own feet the next day. Hae is the want who do everything for me! He’s the one who prepare my meal and even bathing me. Y!

(End of Hyukjae POV)

.

.

.

15th October 2011 (10 am)

(Donghae POV)

“Everything is done, Hae! Congratulation once again! I’m proud of you!” Sungmin, my friend since collage who happen to be my wedding planner said to me while tapped my shoulder. I’m so glad he willing to help me and prepare everything in only 3weeks and believe me, everything was perfect.

“Thanks again, Minnie… Have you prepared my ‘best man’ suit?” Oh yeah, I’ve told Sungmin about my plan to make The Devils marriage today, same time with us. I’m already invited all their family and friends without their knowledge. Sungmin nodded at me.

“Don’t worry, Hae. My boyfriend will bring it here. Hahh! There he was!” Sungmin pointing his finger to oh.very.good.lookin.guy, the one that wearing super red suit. Really match with his pale skin.

“Okay, just force the four of them wearing those… Just said that I’m the one who prepare it for them and they will wear it…” I said to Sungmin and his boyfriend then they nodded at me. They walk away heading to the changing room.

I spot Siwon and Kibum and they come to me. Omo, they're holding hand together!! Are they in relationship? Omo, big news! I should tell Hyukkie about this!

"Yahh, congratulation, kid!" Kibum said to me and he hug me. Then Siwon face cough and he pull Kibum from me. Jelous brat! Haha!

"Yeah, Donghae... Congratulation!" He tapped my shoulder and he show his smile to me. 

"Thanks, guys! Well, any good news from you guys?" Kibum starts to blushed after I asked them. Siwon back hugging Kibum and buried his face at Kibum's neck. Hell yeah, they're in relationship!

"We're together! Thanks, bro!" Siwon said to me and we smile to each other.

.

.

(11 am)

“Hae…!! Stop eating!! You’re wearing a white suit for God sake! Oh my GOD!! Stop it, Hae!” Sungmin screams to me but I’m still can’t stop eating. I’m so nervous! I'll marry Hyukkie today! OMO!

‘Okay, calm down fishy!’ I mentally slap myself.

“O-okayyy… How about the four devils? They wearing it?” I put down my 7th brownies and look at him. Sungmin smile to me and he hug me.

“Relax, everything will be fine… They wear that suit without asking me why so don’t get nervous okay?” He by back and he let me off from his embrace. I smile to him and nodded. Another hour to go and I'm so nervous!

.

.

(11.30 am)

I pull uncle Kangin and Hangeng hyung to the garden, next to the church and they look shock at my sudden action. “Listen here, I want you guys to get married today, along with me and Hyukkie… Can you guys do for my sake?” I said to them.

“That’s the reason why you making us wearing this suit?” Uncle Kangin asked me. I nodded at him and smile.

“Yes pa… Please marry daddy today, pa…” I show him my ultimate sweet puppy eye-smile to him and he hug me tight. He nodded at my shoulder.

One down, another one to go!

“Hyunggggg………. Come on!” I look at Hangeng hyung and Hangeng hyung nodded at me. YES!

“Actually, thank you Hae for doing this to us… I plan to propose Chul next month but today seem so right to me. Thanks a lot! I owe you one! Hurmmm, I wish my family was here…” Hangeng hyung said to me. I pinch his cheek and smile.

“Hyung, don’t worry! They’re all here…! So now, let’s go and marry them! Daddy and Chullie hyung must be shock with this!” I said and jumping all around them. I’m so happy right now! They look at me and hug me tightly. YEAH!

.

.

(12 pm)

“I, Lee Donghae, will take you, Lee Hyukjae, to be my wife. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honor you all the day of my life.”

“I, Lee Hyukjae, will take you, Lee Donghae, to be my husband. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I’ll love you and honor you all the day of my life.”

I put the ring into his ring finger and he do the same to me.

“So I pronounced you as a husband and wife… You may kiss the bride…” The priest said to both of us and every one claps their hand. Nuh-uhh, not done yet. I kiss Hyukkie and he smile on the kiss.

“Baby, have I told you that you look so beautiful today? I love you so much, thanks for being my wife…” I said to Hyukkie and he smile to me. No lie, he really looks beautiful in that white suit! 

“Thanks to you, handsome! Ilove you, hubby..." He said to me and he kiss my lips. I'm hugging him and I move aside. I wink at the priest, sign him to make a move.

.

.

“Kim Youngwoon and Lee Jungsoo, please step forward.” I saw a shock face on daddy and a calm face on uncle Kangin. Uncle Kangin pull daddy’s hand and bring him in front of the priest.

“Kim Youngwoon, will you take, Lee Jungsoo as your wife?” The priest asked uncle Kangin and he nodded at the priest. I can see that daddy starts panic.

“I do…” Uncle Kangin, ops papa said softly as he looks tenderly to daddy.

“And Lee Jungsoo, will you take, Kim Youngwoon as your husband?” Ohh-uh daddy, please don’t ruin it! I saw papa already hold daddy’s hand he nodded at daddy.

“Y-yes…!” Thank God! Papa put the ring on daddy’s hand and daddy do the same to him.

“So I pronounced you as a husband and wife. You may kiss the bride.” Hyukkie giggles beside me and he kiss my palm. I swear I heard daddy said ‘you so dead!’. Ohh-uh!

.

.

“It’s our turn, Chul…!!!” I saw Hangeng hyung pull Chullie to front while smirking. Chullie hyung look at me and he SMIRK?! Am I get caught?

“Hangeng, will you take, Lee Heechul as your wife?”  

“Yes! Of course! I do! YES!!” Someone excited here, I guess! Haha!

“And Lee Heechul, will you take, Hangeng as your husband?” 

“OHHHH YES!! DEFINITELY!!” Well, someone is freaking excited than Hangeng hyung! Hahaha!

“So I pronounced you as a husband and wife. You may kiss……….” They make-out before the priest can end his speech. Or should I say that they're trying kill each other by "eating each other faces"? Well, that what you got when it’s come to HanChul couple.

(End of Donghae POV)

 

 

Author note: Woooo I'm so mad today! I've done my chapter for almost 50% before my battery explode today! (Total burn : 3 lappy and 2 battery in 4 years!! Daddy gonnakill me for sure!!) I need to type again using my mother's lappy and the worse part is, I didn't remember what that I type earlier and this keyboard really piss me of!! Huh! But I remakes everything, Hope you guys enjoy. Please leave your comment :) And I'm sorry for my error or bad English... =.=

p/s: I really hope I can reply your comment, but in this state, I'll just able to update the chapter... I'm sorry, my dear!! I'll try to reply your comment, okay?

Omo! I'm sorry for my mistake! I should noticed that Leeteuk real name is Park Jungsoo.. (I'm so not Leeteuk fan, even he has fine abs... Yummy!) =.= By the way, I'm already do the correction... Thanks to you, my love! uuleunhaecloudy !!