Chapter 15

Daddy! Please buy him for me!

 

(Hyukjae POV)

I woke up this morning due the feel  of something soft on my forehead, down to my nose and to my chin. I open my eyes and there I saw the most handsome guy on top of me, hugging me tightly. No other than my boyfriend, Lee Donghae.

“Morning baby…” He said to me and gave me a peck on my lips.

I’m still embarrassed about what happened  last night. It was the most romantic night I have ever experienced in my life. I’m the one who kiss him first because he’s too slow to make a move.

“Morning Hae…  feeling better?” I hugged him and putted my head on his bare chest. I’ll never get tired of  his bare chest and for 9th-times, I kiss him again at the same spot. I can see he’s smiling right now. 

“Yeahh, much better after you kissed me last night… You really love my chest, don’t you?” I nodded at him. Of course I love his chest, no one can resist it! I kiss his chest again and I look at his face. 

“Hae, can I request something from you?” I wanted to try something new here. Oh Hae, please say yes! Please say YES!

“Yeahh... what is it, baby?” He asked me. He gave me a confuse look while I  smiled at him.

I’m ignoring his question and putted both of my hands on his chest and kissed the left side of his chest, below to his collarbone. Then I and bite the soft skin there before I started hard like a vampire. Ohh I'm so good at this! SERIOUSLY!

“Ahh baby…” I swaer I heard him moan! I knew he'll  like it! After I'm satisfied with my artwork, I smiled to him.

“I’m done! Hehehe!” I said to him and give him a peck on his lips. He looks so shocked right now. Yeah I know I’m a lil bit aggressive but hell I want to shows people that he is mine! Nobody can touch him!

“That’s seriously y, baby!” He said to me. I  just giggled at his comment. I know I'm y, and I'm y just for Hae. And he knows that!

Omo, I really forgot my shift start at 12pm today. “Hae, what time is it?” He looked at me and my hair.

“8.15am… Don’t worry, I already asked my driver to send Chullie hyung’s car to your house. I’ll go to the office after lunch hour ,and you?” He said to me. That's my Hae, he so sweet and he does everything for me.

“Thanks Hae… My shift starts at 12pm… We should get ready now…” He nodded at me. Hae help me up from the bed. “I’ve putted your cloth at the bathroom, just wear it, okay?” He continued and I nodded at him.

I walk to the bathroom and there I found a black boxer, white V-neck shirt and black jeans on the sink for me. Hae must be the one who putted it there. After I took a bath, I wore the cloths and I looked in a mirror. I saw a hickey at my neck and I smiled to myself.

‘No wonder he gave me this V-neck. Haha!’

I waited for Hae at his living room and suddenly felt someone hugging from the back and kissed my neck. It must be Hae! After I released myself from his embrace, I look at him from head to toe. I smiles to him.

Y!

He's also wearing a white V-neck and black jeans except the black coat that he added just to give the formal look. And there I saw my two artworks at his skins. I smirk at him.

“y Haeeeee…” I whispers to him and he smiled to me. He took both of my hand and  intertwined our fingers.

“Yes... y y Hae... y y Hyukkie... Baby, I want to show to people who you belongs to... Let’s go go go!!” He sang to me and I giggled at his cuteness.

(End of Hyukjae POV)

.

.

.

(Donghae POV)

We stopped by at Strawberry Cake House to have a breakfast. I ordered two portions of strawberry pancakes and strawberry milk. I’m starting to love strawberry since I met Hyukkie because as far as I remember, I'll  only choose Latte for my breakfast before.

Everything is starting to change now, in a good way. Hehehe... Hyukkie ate happily in front of me and sometime I'll probably would peck his lips. His cheeks already form a pink color, sign he’s blushes with my action. Well, we still didn’t get used with showing our PDA.

.

.

After we're done eating, I send him to his work place which is now at Starbucks and I saw someone who's already waiting for him at the front door.  He's tall and has muscular body. I saw him smiling to Hyukkie and Hyukie drag me to that guy.

“Hae, please meet Choi Siwon, he is my boss and Siwon, this is Lee Donghae.” Hyukkie introduces us. Siwon look at me and I can see a smirk was forming on his lips, I swear this guy looked like devil just now! We shook hands together and I  just gave him  a fake smile.

I still don't understand why Hyukkie didn’t introduce me as his boyfriend in front of Siwon? Is he ashamed being my boyfriend? Or he didn't want to tell anybody about our relationship yet? But what was this stupid hickeys for?!

Then I saw Siwon put his left arm at Hyukkie’s shoulders! Not to mention, he give Hyukkie peck at his cheek in front of me! A kiss on his cheek! Seriously, what was that for?! This Siwon is really something!

!

I don't know what to say, I'm shocked, I'm really shocked! Hyukkie didn’t show any reaction and he just let Siwon hug him. This is really pissing me off! My bloods already rush to my face. -boiling anger- I'm so mad right now. 

Hyukkie let someone besides me kiss and hug him in front of me and yet he’ll be mad like crazy if he saw someone do the same things to me! He didn’t even introduce me as his boyfriend and yet he does all this stupid hickeys on me to prevent any woman get close to me!

WHAT.THE.HELL.OF.THAT.HYUKKIE?!!

“H-hae, a-are you o-okay?” He asked me. He touched my hand and tried to intertwine our fingers together but I pull my hand back from him. Maybe he already noticed my anger. I'm just showing him my what.the. look. I had enough here! I really angry with Siwon and Hyukkie. 

"Whatever!!" I said to him and I just left them together without saying any goodbye and I drive like a madman to my office. I’m so angry!

(End of Donghae POV)

 

 

Author note: Sorry for this stupid update. I'm not feeling so well actually... I'll explain why Siwon act like a trash and why Hyukkie being so stupid on the next chapter... Just wait for me, maybe I'll update tomorrow after my appointment with my doc... 

p/s: I really miss your comment.... :( Leave some comment, I'm promise I won't bite.. =.=

 

SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH! PLEASE LOVE ME ;(

Please show my mistake by doing some correction for this chapter. Thank you, baby!!

 

Standing Ovation to asianfreak9000