Hidden Feelings..

Hidden Feelings..

ROOM:

"What's wrong with Unnie-chan?"Jessica asked..

"Well thanks to her DongHae ahm..because of her DongHae didn't get bone breaking injuries.."THe doctor paused..and Eunhyuk added "So are you saying Hyoyeon is in a bad condition..." "Well it's not seriouly in bad condition but I'm afraid it will take her a few months before she can dance..."

"Eh,but who will replace her..?"Sunny asked..

"No one  can replace Hyoyeon in dancing.."Seohyun added.."Well we can let her sing not dance...right doc..?"Sooyoung asked..

"Right she can walk but she can't seriously dance like doing hip-hop or anything that can make her lost her energy.."The doctor told them..

"So which means Hyoyeon can dance a little right..?"Yuri asked..

"Yup..but don't make her do the popping or energetic things or she will faint.."The doctor replied..

"But I'm afraid she will feel lonely...I mean everyone knows that Hyoyeon's life is through dancing .."Eunhyuk added..

"Right what should we do to explain it to her..what about DongHae doc..?"Jessica asked..

"Well DongHae can do anything he wanted after a few days..he will recover.."The doctor replied..

"Shh..Keep quiet guyss.DongHae is awake now.."Sangmin said..

"Everyone where's Hyoyeon..?DongHae asked them..and added "Arghh..my head hurts.."

"Well,look beside you.."Shindong said..

DongHae saw that Hyoyeon has a serious problem than his.."Gosh,what did I do..I'm sure that..argh..my heads hurt when i try to remember about the pasts..tears fell down..I'm sure I'm the one who gets bumped the car..and I'm the one why Hyoyeon walk away..because of embarrasment.."He told himself and asked.."Why is Hyoyeon here too.. ?"

Hyoyeon wake up and answered"I'msorry for causing you trouble DongHae.."Everyone was shocked when they heard Hyoyeon speak..Suddenly Hyoyeon cried and asked.."Starting today I can't dance right..?I can walk but I can't dance..

"You can dance but don't get so comfortable to it..The doctor replied..that everyone was about to cry when they saw DOngHae and Hyoyeon crying..and Hyoyeon asked herself.."Why does it has to be DongHae that I really loved get's hurt by saving me..." then Hyoyeon suddenly break the Drama..and told them "If you will go to the house make sure you will bring my thing okay..?"

"Me too,if it's okay w/ u guyz..?"DongHae added..and they replied "Sure " "Just wait for us here Oppa,Unnie-chan we will come back..so that you will not get bored.."Sunny added...

So everybody left so that DongHae and Hyoyeon will have time to talk to each others..and Hyoyeon told herself.."It should be better if I resign as a Super Generation Member.I will not let DongHae suffer anymore because of me..I should ran away and start another life.."

"Ahm..Hyoyeon..I'm sorry even though I save you , you still got hurt.."DongHae tried to stand up..and Hyoyeon too..they walk to towards each other..and Hyoyeon said"I'm so sorry because of me.."DongHae touches her lips and said.."As long as were saved there's no prob.."DongHae smiled ang Hyoyeon make a fake smile..and told herself.."Goodbye DongHae..

When its time for them to go out Hyoyeon told them that she will go to her house to talk to her mother tha she is okay now..and they al agreed except DongHae"I had a feeling that Hyoyeon will never come back"DongHae told Siwon.."Why..?"replied Siwon..DongHae aswered"When she say goodbye to me I felt that she's to faraway that will never come close again.. Siwon replied it's just a feeling Dude it's not the reality okay..?"I hope so" replied DongHae..

When Hyoyeon got home she kiss her mother and went to her room crying.."Now I lost both my dreams.my friends, and especially DongHae.."She called the Director and told him that she's gonna resign.."What..?No not this time"said the Director..Then Hyoyeon hang-up..

"What's wrong Sweetie?"her mother asked..

"None mom I'm just tired I need a rest.."Hyoyeon replied..


What should I do to make this Fanfic long enough so that you guys will have fun..

Please leave some comments...it will help me enough..