Hidden Feelings..

Hidden Feelings..

" SUDDENLY BOOM!!!"DongHae save Hyoyeon's life  again..

"Oh no..I'm so sorry.."The Driver said..

"This is what I hate the most when I fell in love w/ someone and they just leave me behind..Hope that you wll never leave me DongHae but after your okay I will never go back being a SUPER GENERATION MEMBER..that's why I'm so sorry..because of me you got hurt.."Hyoyeon told herself..while crying..

"Mr..?Can you help me carry him..?"Hyoyeon asked and tears fell off..

Then the Driver who bumped DongHae drive as fast as he could..

"Why does the man I really loved get hurt all the time bcoz of me..and alwayz left me behind..I'm sick of these feelings I shouln't have fallen in love.."Hyoyeon told herself while crying..

"Hyoyeon is that you..?"DongHae asked.. and added "Please don't leave me..no matter what happens I want to stay by your side.."

"Hey don't say that kind of things okay..?and I promise I will never leave you.."Hyoyeon gave a fake smile..

"That girl really is badluck"Fan #2 said..

"Nope your wrong even though DongHae got hurt I'm sure Hyoyeon will never leave her.."Hyoyeon's fan said..

"Of course it's her fault she would feel guilty if I were to escaped.."Fan #2 replied..and snubbed..

"Well we all knew that we are Sones so why are yoy trying to ruin Hyoyeon's image?"They asked them..

"Because she stole my Boyfriend's heart..that's why my boyfriend has no time for me because he always watch HYoyeon"Fan #2 replied angrily and was about to cry..

"The answer is simple because you are not like Hyoyeon..who always cares for everyone..that's why your boyfriend loves her even though her beauty is not like other's SNSD members.."Hyoyeon's fan aswered..

"But your the reason why Hyoyeon felt embarassment and walk away and your the reason why DongHae got bumped by a car.."Fan #1 answered..

Fan #2 didn't answered and walk away..

OPERATING ROOM:

Hyoyeon called everyone and told them what happend to DongHae..after they heard it they ride as fast as they could..

"Hyoyeon are you alright  are you sure your not hurt.."Seohyun asked..

"yes..but DongHae.."her tears fell down they didn't know that Hyoyeon's legs are hurt to...

"Ahm..your friend needs a blood transfer..so that he can be well again..and our friend is lucky that he don't have a broken bones. "the Doctor told them...

"I can share a blood w/ him.."Kibum replied..

"No Kibum it should be me.."Hyoyeon stand and... suddenly she fell down..

"Hyoyeon are you alright?"Eunhyuk asked..

Hyoyeon didn't aswer anything and didn't opened her eyes..

"I knew it she's not well.."Eunhyuk added...

"Oppa looked out Hyoyeon's legs there all reddish.."Sunny added..

"We better carry her I think she had been bumped too that's why DongHae's condition is alright.."The Doctor told them..and added.."i will not approve if it's Hyoyeon who will give blood to DongHae..

"I will I'm physically fit..I don't have any injuries.."Kibum replied..

"Then come w/ us.."The Doctor replied..

At that time the Doctor examined Hyoyeon and Kibum transfered some blood to DongHae...but suddenly the Doctor found out that Hyoyeon..is now on a bad condition..