She's Gone?

Hidden Feelings..

 

When Yoona and Seohyun went to their guest room to see Hyo, if she was alright. They tried to knock but no one answered so they thought she was falling asleep silently. Then Seo started to answered Hae's text to them.
 
To: Hae-Oppa
 
From : Seohyun
 
"The Queen is sleeping soundly and silently Oppa ! No need to worry she doesn't have time and place to escaped and she has no reason of being a run away bride." 
 
Seo sent the message . The reason why Hae texted them because Hyo didn't reply on him , so he just want to make sure that Hyo's in good hands , but they were all wrong.
 
As time goes by Hyo didn't even go out from her room so  they opened the room through inserting a key without Hyo's permission
 
 " Hey! Hyo did you sleep so soundly that you even forget your own day.?" Jessica shouted as they opened her room.
 
Suddenly they were all shocked Hyo's gone but why?
 
 " Where is she?" Sooyoung asked they were all curious. 
 
Today is the day for the wedding of the industry that everyone waited and longed the most.
 
"Wait a moment is that a letter?" Fany asked as her eyes noticed something as she get it she was shocked to read what's inside.
 
"I'm sorry Lee DongHae I realized that me and you are two different people in this world. I can't marry you from this day on forward . You will never see me or heard anything from me. We are no one in this selfish world and also I love someone else. I just use for my own happinessand popularity."
 
Tears started to fall from their eyes , falling down on their cute and angelic faces.
 
"I can't believe it she run away?" Sunny asked , she can't believe it they were all still at shocked.
 
"Yeah! How could she break Hae's heart not just Hae but to everyone who looked forward for their wedding." Yoona added , she was upset and angry at HYo's decision she didn't even bother to say anything to them before she leaved. They were thinking deeply of the situation whether Hyo can do it or not.
 
"Guys isn't it weird ? " Yuri told them , she was just curious , she knew HYo when they were still trainees so the letter thing was common but it's kinda weird Hyo will use the letter for her love confession and support to another idol but not like this one.
 
"What if she's been kidnapped or something bad happened to her.?" Jessica added and Hyo will never leave her ipod behind , the same thing with her toothbrush this things were always  inside her bag and she can't leave without it especially Hyo really loves Hae with all her heart and she's not a two timer after all.
 
"So what should we do know.? I'm kind nervous " SEohyun asked , she wanted to find Hyo but they don't have a clue and they
don't know where to start searching and most of all they are running out of time.
 
"We're going to tell DongHae even if it will hurt him even more" Taeyeon told them she tried to be strong for the sake of HYo's safety wherever she is now.
 
Everyone started to set up for the wedding they didn't still know that the bride is still missing 
 
While in the other hand Hae wake up early and reads thr messages from his phone. He received Seohyun's message so he was relieved but the next text message shocked him that he can't even speak and he didn't even know if it's true or not.
 
To : DongHae
 
From : Taeyeon
 
"I'm sorry to disturbed your day but Hyo's been missing for hours and she just leaved a letter to her fiance and I'm sorry if we
didn't even looked at her but we'll never give up on her we promise you that."
 
"This can't be true right?" DongHae fell on his knees after reading it.
 
"How could she do this to me and most of all it's our wedding day." Hae mumbled to himself and tears started to fall  from his eyes . He just really love Hyo she's his life.
 
"Hyung? What happened?" Yesung asked as soon as he heard weird sounds coming from his room, making the rest of the boys alarmed and curious to know what happened.
 
"This is all my fault take me to SNSD's dorm right away." Hae commanded to them as he tried to fix himself.
 
"But Hyung the saying." Sungmin cut in they didn't know what happened yet.
 
"I don't care anymore because of that saying Hyo's been missing" Hae raised his voice for the first time and they just keep quiet and followed him as he go to SNSD's Dorm.
Hae opened the door before Jessica can open it.
 
"Ow! Hae it's good that your all here so we can fixed things up if possible." Jessica told them and guided them to Hyo's room.
 
When they get inside it was all clean the girls hide Hyo's wedding gown they were hoping that the wedding will still continue and they will find Hyo alived.
 
"What's with the faces.?" Kyuhyun burst into laughters as soon as she saw their faces.
 
"Yah! Devil Maknae this is not time to laugh this is a serious problem." Sooyoung glared at him.
 
"Is it really true?" Sungmin asked they were all nervous.
 
Taeyeon take a deep breath before she could open up and say the words.
 
"Hyo's been missing and it's our fault we're sorry about that." Taeyeon finally said it.
 
"She just leave a letter to her fiance" Fany handed the letter to Hae .
 
When Hae read it he was sure that the one who wrote it isn't Hyoyeon coz everytime Hyo sent her a letter it would be always white and the address name would be to my Fishy Oppa from Tiger-Unnie.
 
"This is not Hyo I'm confident and we need to find her as soon as possible" Hae started to walked and looked at the time.
 
"We have still time for the wedding I can't lose you again Hyo never ever again." Hae tried to calm himself in taking a deep breath in and out.
 
"I'm sure that someone else wanted again to destroy their relationship but who could this be.?" Hae asked that's why he needs to find out but Hyo is important.
 
"Hyung? Wait up we'll help you we're a group remember?" Heechul added.
 
Hae just smiled and gave them a group hugged that they always do.
 
They started the search they were bringing with them their suites and dresses in case if the wedding will still continue.
 
As Hyo opened her eyes she saw a familiar face, she has no doubts she really seen it before, but where did she saw it.? Right she saw him at JYP entertainment but why is she not in her room  but in a different room and different place.
Then the guy stared at her with a smile on his face.

Finally I was able to update this Christmas..!

I hope you are happy that I was able to update this is my Christmas present to you.

I think just 2 more chapters and bwalah we're done.

Just free to comment okay.?

Who could this be? 

The one who kidnapped Hyo and what's his motives.?