Secret's of the Past?

Hidden Feelings..

When the HyoHae couple were viewing some pictures that were pictured by Kyuhyun , when they were the one who voluntered to go to some places that were available for the wedding reception.

"Which of the four do you like the most?" DongHae asked his fiance looking at her with tender- loving eyes that made Hyo blushed eventhough they were already engaged.

"Yah! Don't give me that look! I'm going to melt and be gone , do you want it to happen?" Hyo answered teasing back her fiance with sweet lines.

"Omo! What should I do now?" Hae added he just want to cherish their cute moments being a choding together then he get's an idea to asked his fiance that he's sure that Hyo will not answer them directly.

"I also know that stare, c'mon just asked ne so that I can answer it so that you will not be curios anymore" Hyo added waiting for his questions she knows that stare ever since the first time they met each other.

"Ahm,I was just curios of one thing the most?" Hae started to asked her some questions.

Hyo was just waiting for his questions to be heard.

"Who was it that was offering you to quit and he will just give you the fee and stay with him? Who was that idol?" Hae started to asked (Hae was actually the one in the rumors they  say this two were dating after Hyo debuted when they got drunk Hae asked her those questions well it come from Hyo but it's not sure whether it's him or not)

"Ahm,," Hyo take a deep breath before answering those questions.

"It's alright if you don't want to remember it again I'm not jealous or something." Hae understand her feelings.

"Well, I debuted DongJun after we debuted.( I also like Dongjun because she loves Hyo's dance)" Hyo answered him.

"But back then I easily trust the boy that I like" HYo added, Hae was just smiling at her.

"So you still don't easily trust me.?" Hae added waiting for Hyo to answer.

"No! That's not what I mean, what I'm saying is that your different from them, I love you for the first time I saw you, But I know your dating Jessica or Yoona so I back in and hid my feelings, but now I'm very blessed to have you in my life and that finally your the man that I will spend my whole life with." Hyio added with a smile and at the same time tears started to fall from her eyes and Hae wipes it and hugged her gently in his arms.

"Starting from now you don't need to suffer after all we've finished our studies, we will start a new life as normal people do." Hae kissed her passionately.

"Then I choose this one" Hyo points at the place she choose at that venue is letter C.

"Why did you choose that one.?" Hae asked her.

"You want me to choose so that's why I choose this one it's so lovely." Hyo replied like a disrecpectful choding.

Hae just laugh at her " Ah! You're acting like that because of what you said earlier right?" Hae started to because if they will have children he can't anymore as much as he like.

"Yah! What did I say earlier.?" Hyo thinks again.

Hae just continued laughing when Hyo covered her face.

"Now do you know?" Hae continued to annoyed and teased Hyo.

Hyo just nods for being embarrassed.

"So you are really on to me and love me eh.?"Hae tries to uncover her face.

When Hae succedingly uncovered it.

Hyo can't even looked at him in the eyes and was turning read as a tomato.

"Hey! Are you alright.?"Hae played with her cheecks that were turning red as time goes by,

"Yah! Quit it. It hurts you know." Hyo complained and Hae just continued to pinch her cheecks , when Hyo tried to escape from the five-year old kid they just suddenly loose their balance and fell down.,

"Ouch! " The two exclaimed.

Hyo was just on top of Hae and they were a few inch apart before they could kissed each other again.

Then DongHae acts that he's hurt pretty badly.

"Ow! My head" Hae touches his head.

"Are you hurt that badly?" Hyo touches his head gently like a newborn kid.

Then DongHae holds her hand." I'm sorry if I acted like that." Hae apologized he doesn't want to hurt his fiance.

"No! It's alright it was true after all, I know everything about you, and i was so shy to show my whole blushing face to you when you asked about why did I know that you dated one of our members." Hyo answered trying to help Hae in standing up.

"Don't feel bad about yourself okay? It just really shows how lucky I am to have you in my life." Hae added trying to make you comfortable with him again not feeling embarrassed or something.

"Hm.Why are you changing the atmosphere. ?You were a kid a mins ago and now your a man.!" Hyo noticed something.

"Why do you want me to be a choding or a man.?" Hae started to asked her again.

"Can I have the both of them for the rest of my life.?" Hyo giggled as she replied.

"Alright! Then you wil." Hae replied.

Then they started to contine what they were doing for their upcoming wedding.

"So next is the souveneirs right?" Hae asked preparing the things they need for their souveneirs.

Then their co-members arrived bringing with them the additional materials and they also shop for the wedding,

"We're sorry for leaving you two behind we need to follow the ancient rumors that you two will not stay together and will not travel recently." Taeyeon apologized for the part of all of them.

"Yeah! But we're sure that the both of you have fun in just an hour being alone together." Leeteuk agreed to Taeyeon.

They all just laugh and started to make the souveneirs for the wedding.

"Thanks again you guys for helping us till the end." Hyo thanked them again and again.

"Neh! It's our pleasure to help great people in their most special day" Fany added and they heard a knocked on the door.

Yoona open it and they saw the JYP Family.

They were shocked seeing them all infront of them with JYP with them.

"Can we help in? " JYP asked politely .

"OH My , everyone " HYo runs at they started to group hugged.

"We miss you noona" JB added.

"And congratulations." The 2PM added showing their support for the couple.

After getting inside they continue to help one another and they have a bond as one family as well.


Just like I promise that I will continue the story..

I choose the venue of letter C because that's what you guys like the most..

Hope to see your comment soon.!