Wedding Plans?

Hidden Feelings..

The HyoHae couple started to think what will their invitation cards looked like the cakes , gowns , foods , the guest , and so on.

"Aish! These days are so busy." Hyo complained but she was excited deep inside she can't wait for their wedding,

"Yeah! But all of them must come to us right? We should agree to everything" Hae asked eventhough it's very tiring he still wants the wedding to be wonderful and perfect.

"Well, I guess your right but don't you think we need a wedding planner or someone that can help us?" Hyo asked what's the use of their co- members if they will not help one each other.

Then the TTS went to visit them.

"Annyeong,!" The three greeted them.

"Can we help you guys?: I mean we want to be part of the making" Fany added, she was happy for both of them,

"Right! we want to be part of your very special day in your lives" Taeyeon added , at long last the two can marry each other.

"Yeah! So together we can still work as a group." Seohyun added and winks at Hyo who was just staring at them.

Hyo just nods and smiles " Thank you so much" with teary eyes.

"Then I will take care of the invitation card if you two are done discussing" Taeyeon added so that the two can still relaxed.

"We're in charge of the decorations if you guys find a venue already" SEohyun added , she was so excited and happy for her Unnie.

"Yeah.! and the location too we can pick and show it to both of you so you can choose" Fany added, she was holding with her the camera.

"I'm sure Sooyoung will take care of the food." SEohyun added, she still have the time to joke around.

' Then we better start now.' Taeyeon started to lead them again as their leader with the approval of the couple of course.

"Your not starting without us aren't you guys?" Leeteuk shouted and the rest of the members were their even the three were their.

"Guys! " HyoHae were shocked they couldn't believe everyone was there to help them out.

Together we can so much that's what they believe as a group.

"Two for All" The HYoHae couple exclaimed..

"All for two" The rest of the members replied and started their worked.

Taeyeon together with the help of Leeteuk , Jessica and Eunhyuk started to edit and decorate the Wedding Invitation Cards.

"Hey! HyoHae is this okay?" Taeyeon shown it to them.

"Yeah! It's so pretty I love it thanks guys.." Hyo answered watching all the cards.

"As always you four are really creative." Hae added.

"Ahm..HyoHae we should be going now.." Seohyun added.

"Eh.? Where are you going?" Hae asked.

"ahm..We're going to some places so it will be the venue of the reception." Kyuhyun answered.

"Then here are some places you can drop by that's our top choices.." Hyo gets the picture and hands it to them.

Then they started to go, search for places that has the best view and everything.

And the rest went to a wedding gown's botique to find their dresses for the upcoming wedding or to make one that they will surely treasure as a symbol of of HyoHae's Wedding.

"Why in the world are we separated?" DongHae mumbled why are they not in the same botique as His fiance do.

"Well, it's a saying that if you two will be married the groom-to-be will not see or any men the bride's gown"Sungmin answered that was the ancient people believe.

"Oh! Is that it?" Hae asked again to make sure.

"Yeah! And also you two should not travel or anything so that you can be safe." Yesung added in their town it's been rumors.

"Lastly, you two should not be together and stay in the group dorm" Wookie added from what he heard from the people.

"Then I should control not to be lonely then till we are married" Hae sigh he doesn't want their wedding to have a misfortune.

"Wedding has a lot of sacrifices I see but that makes us stronger" Hae mumbled to himself.

Then they started to buy for their suits for the wedding.

"We will just buy it for ourselves Hae as a gift for you." Yesung suggested.

"No it's my threat no need for you guys it's our wedding after all" Hae opposes first he doens't want to bother them after all.

"That's why we will buy it for ourselves as a gift for your wedding" Sungmin added.

"Yeah! So that you can save for yourselves" Wookie added for 7 years that they've been together this is all they can do for DongHae as a special gift on his special day.

"Thanks guys!" Hae become emotional they started to group hugged each other.


"At last it's done" Hyo talked to herself and handed it to the designer what she wants for her wedding dress.

"Woah! You really have skills Ms. Kim " The Designer appreciated her design.

"Gomawo! I hope you can add some design or you can change anything if you want." Hyo was still very humble and easy to apporach even though she's an idol.

"No! This is perfect Ms.Kim" The Designer added she can't wait for Hyo to wear it.

"OMG! Don't call me Ms. Kim just call me Hyoyeon." Hyo added she doesn't want to be called Kim because she will miss this name.

'Then as you wish Ms. Kim I mean Ms,Hyo." The Designer replied.

"I'm going to pick our cake do you guys want to come and help me.?" Hyo added.

"Sure! It would be our pleasure since we are here to help." Sunny added.

"So let's go?" Hyo asked her co-members just nod.

Then they started to choose and picked what they think was nice. 

Hyo asked Hae when they were using video call so Hae can see all of the cakes until they made up their decision they pick these.


While in the other hand the food team choose the best catering service that HyoHae will love to eat and the same with everyone.

"Can we join this one?" Shindong looks and points at the food that he likes.

"This one too it looks delicious" Kangin added pointing at the food,

"No! Not that this is better" Sooyoung opposes to them.

"I will suggest it to Hae " Shindong added he really likes the food.

"I will also suggest it I will not let this past that easily." Kangin added ready to fight for his selected food.

"Eh. ? But I will also suggest it" Soo added she wants the food too.

"Then what should we do?I'm sure HyoHae have the right to choose" Kangin added sadly he really wants the food to add  it in the menu list.

"Then we have no choice goodbye food" Shindond added with teary eyes.

"No! we will suggest it don's lose hope" Soo encouraged them because she also wants the food.


"Don't be so happy HyoHae I'm going to win in the end" The Madam talked to herself.

"So what should we do Madam.?" Her partner asked.

"Just wait for their special day and bwalah! " The Madam answered.

"The most memorable day of everyone that they will remember through all their lives" The Madam added,

"As always Madam  your so unreached" Her partner addded.

"What's the use of my pen name?" The Madam asked.

"Yeah! Your right Couple Crasher" Her partner agreed,

"Your work  is just very easy wait for them when they get out of the church and bwalah!" The Madam exclaimed laughing all the way.

"Or it would be lovely to watch that scence inside the church" The Madam added.

"Alright! I understand" Her partner answered and get's ready.


So aren't you guys excited for the wedding?

How was The Wedding Cake?

and the Wedding Invitation Card?

are you also going to be there in their wedding?

Then Hope to see you guys soon.!!!

So about the Wedding Ring what should be it?

is it heart , diamond , circle or square?

or any other shapes.?

please comment okay? I'll be waiting for your feedback and opinions..