Its Too Late

Hidden Feelings..

The reporters started to asked them questions.

"So Taecyeon is it true that you and Yoona are getting back together so you started dating?" One of the reporters started to asked,

Taec was shocked the same with his fellow members. Everything that Taec thought was really true about her,

"Ahm,,abouit that it was just a misunderstanding. I'm not dating Yoona although I like someone but God forbids us to fall in love with each other." Taec directly answered so that it will be gone (gossips)

"So that's what happened out there so can you tell us whose this lucky girl that made Taec fell in love ?" The other reporters continued to asked questions.


FLASHBACK:

"Taec are you alright?" Yoona appeared out of nowhere.

"How? " Taec was shocked.

"What? Are you the one who knows this place?"Yoona added she was happy because she knew the repoters are following her.

"What are you doing here?" Taecyeon added he was just staring at her.

"Why? Do you hate me that much? after what I've done to Hyo.? that I didn't even do." Yoona asnwered sitting next to him.

"Yes! Your not allowed who told you to come in this time and in this park?" Taec asked glaring at her.

"I told myself to come here. Why do you want to know ? Don't tell me your still care for me? " Yoona smirked she's still in love with Taecyeon, but she just controls her emotions that was she thought so that she can earn more attention.

"What do you want?" Taec asked her he doens't want to see Yoona or talked to her.

"Ahm.." Yoona thought deeply thinking of something whether she will confess or just hide it cause she knows how angry Taecyeon was.

"I want you ! That's all what I want that you will love me back" Yoona just talked to herself and didn't replied.

"Do you like her?" Yoona asked him,  she still loves him

"Who? " Taecyeon asked he was suprised of her question.

"You know who she is" Yoona added she doesn't want to say Hyo's name.

"Ah! Kim Hyoyeon?" Taec asked he get's it he was just glancing at Yoona's reaction. When it becomes like this eventhough Yoona has more experience in acting she doesn't know how to hide her emotions when she's with him.

Yoona became angry in just hearing those words so she just controls her tears.

"I don't know yet maybe.? I like her but I need to make sure about my feelings" Taecyeon answered. He's not an evil guy who would hurt a girls feelings because he was scared what will Yoona do to Hyoyeon that's what he thought.

Yoona just nods and walk away. "It's too late now" Yoona shouted so that the reporters can hear and they will make a gossips with them not just all about the HyoHae couple thing? Then  she entered the car and smiled evily but her tears just fell down.

Again she uses Taecyeon so that she will be on the headlines of showbiz " Attention Seeker" 

She knew paparazzis are taking pictures of them so that it will become an interview she thought.


"No! I'm forbidden to confess my feelings and to say her name." Taecyeon replied he doens't want Hyo to know his hidden feelings especially when she's getting married.

"So are you saying she's an idol?" The reporters are getting more clue,

"Yeah!" Taec nods "She's an idol but that's all he's my inspiration what can I do?' Taec added.

"So can we have a hint who she is?" The reporters added they are more curios.

"Well ! She's great in---" Taec started to confess but he has doubts whether it is right or not.

"She has a beautiful smile and has a great personality" Taec added that's all he can give.

"Wow! That idol she has everything that the man loves the most." One of the reporters added.


"Who could it be?" Hyo asked Hae who was also watching.

"What the one he likes? " Hae asked her he knows exactly who she is.

"Yeah! " Hyoyeon answered she was curios but she was happy to hear that he's in love.

"Well I don't know either so let just step aside and be respect it." Hae added he doesn't want Hyo to bother anymore.

"Well, I guess your right.!" Hyo just smiled and sit  beside him.


Hae guys!

Who knows how to edit a wedding photo of HyoHae.?

I really need your help so that the wedding will be special eventhough it's just a story..

Just comment okay?

And thanks for the support guys..!!!

I'll not update if the pic is not done yet so I need your help..:)