Farewell Kiss

Hidden Feelings..

 

As the Super Generation were practicing Hyo was left behind, being the injured one and being well as the rumors say being the most underrated member of the group . Hyo was in another room without a person being with her just materials for her to exercise her injured legs , she needs a members that can watch and help her if she falls but she didn't make a move to try a request and call someone for help or to guide her.
 
"I'm forever unwanted huh?" Hyo added bringing herself down instead of encouraging.
 
Hyo was not the old Hyo anymore who's an easy going person and most of all being open-minded. She was not in herself for the past experiences in her life in the field of love and brotherhood leaving her  at the same time when she needed them the most after the biggest storms in her life.
 
At that time she remembered again that her brother died infront of her inside the I.C.U room leaving her a scar on her both mind and heart .
 
Hyo wasn't prepared for it to happened, if she didn't bought him a car her brother wouldn't be dead right now, because of her , she always felt guilt eventhough it's not her fault that her brother got an accident.
 
She felt the emptiness in her heart again. How can she keep moving forward ? If no one is there to help her feel that she's needed and important to their lives.
 
And tears filled her eyes she looks like an idiot crying alone in a big area full of heavy materials surrounding her , she didn't expect that someone was just checking up on her , and when she noticed it  she felt her heart stop beating . 
It  was the man who left her when she needed the love a man , after her brother died but that person broke her heart even more . 
 
"Can I get in ?" The man asked staring at her with caring eyes he was just standing there infront of her waiting for her to answer.
 
Hyo just wiped her tears trying to be strong , she didn't even answer him but gave him a nod without saying a word and Hyuk entered walking towards her direction , he felt guilty he loves her and he didn't want to see her crying but he was one of the reasons behind all those tears.
 
"I'm sorry " Hyuk whispered to Hyo as he was hugging her tightly and tears started to fill in his eyes but he just hides it.
It was the first time Hyuk talked to Hyo after their break up.
 
"Can you tell me now why?" Hyo asked , as she was controlling her emotions waiting for Hyuk to answer some heart broken reasons.
 
It took Hyuk seconds before he have the guts to answer.
 
"I love you but my love for you is not enough , I don't deserve you." Hyuk answered touching her cheeks and her lips before Hyo could react, he kissed her passionately for the last time and tears started to fall from their eyes.
 
They both know that they will surely missed their first and last kiss before opening another doors.
 
"I know what you're trying to say Hyuk-Oppa you have someone else in your heart right?" Hyo added trying her best to smile from all the pain that he've given and trying to be comfortable after the farewell kiss.
 
Hyuk was suprised he wasn't sure of his feeling that's why he needs to know himself before answering it.
 
"I need to find myself Hyo" Hyuk answered, he was confuse but he knows that was one of the reasons.
It maybe not cleared to Hyuk but it's more clear on Hyo's side. And that was the final day and kiss that they talked to each other. 
 
It was hard for the both of them but they can still be friends they are not closing for the door of having a friendly relationship, after what happened and Hyo understands now she felt the pain slowly getting healed after she heard Hyuk's explanation.