Sabotage?

Hidden Feelings..

"Hmm..Those three are acting weird I want you to watch them okay?" Mr. Lee noticed something.

"Right away Mr.President-Oppa." His secretary added and put some hidden cameras on the trio's room.

(you already know those villains)


Then the JYP thinks of an idea what if they will have a special guest from the other entertainment it will be a big help to the fans to keep supporting them.

"Who could be the best guest for her?" JYP thinka of an idea

"Alright! then were going to  have them in WGM special" JYP added.

"Great choice Mr.JYP" His secretary agreeed to his decision.

"Okay then call the station" YP added and his secretary started to call from the station.

"Okay will do our best to suprise them" The show approved.

"Good ! at least she will not think about those threat or something " JYp added so that the reports about her will no longer be heard after all shw will be with her someone special in life that people will trend it(the positive) for sure that's what he think.


"I need to see Hyo" DongHae talked to himself so he goes to Mr. Presiden't Office

"Aish! but I'm to shy" Hae was going to knock.

"Yes are you alright with it Mr.Lee?" The head of WGM asked.

"So JYP has a great idea to lessen those rumors" Mr.Lee mumbled.

"Yes I mean. pretty well I'm fine with it "Mr. Lee added he was happy from the decision.

"But I need to have his permission to visit the other company" Hae added to himself he really wants to visit Hyo he misses her so much that he can't even sleep.

"Here goes nothing" Hae was going to knock when the door open and it was Mr. President.

"Perfect timing Hae let's go we have important business to deal with."Mr. Lee added.

"B-b-ut  I need to tell you something it's about Hyo." Hae open up.

"We're in a hurry just tell me inside the car." Mr.Lee added....

"Okay then, then will go to Hyo?" Hae asked happily.

"Sure " Mr. Lee smiled and they get inside the car.


"Please call Hyo I want to see her." JYP added he was a bit excited...

"Right away Mr. JYP" His secretary replied.

"Ahm..Excuse me Ms.Kim " JYP's secretary talked to her.

"Yes? What can I do for you?" Hyo answered she was with 2PM.

"I'm going to borrow Hyo for awhile" JYP's secretary added..

"Where are we going Mr.JYP.?" Hyo asked she was curios.

"Were going to a meeting just relax and no more questions." JYP added.


As DongHae arrived he remembered something about the station and he was right it was that station he thought.

Mr. Lee knows that he know that pplace so he set a plan for them to enter without Hae knowing where to go..

"What the? who are they?" Hae suddenly asked.

"I don't know either Hae " Mr. Lee answered.

"Mr.President Oppa I think they are going to ambush us" His secretary added and after all they plan all of this,

"Get out! you dumb heads or we'll crush the car." The suspect added as he point his gun to them.

"We should do it Hae " Mr. Lee added he was going with the flow of his men.

"But? What if they will kill us? I don't want to die. I want to marry Hyo and have childen with her." Hae replied and the car suddenly open and there Hae lost his consciousness.


"Mr. JYP are you alright?" Hyo noticed something.

"Ahm.I think so don't mind me" JYP replied even though it was not true but he needs to do it inorder for the plan to go smoothly.

"I think your not feeling well" Hyo added she was worried.

"Well I think so but were here already " JYP added and park inside so HYo didn't noticed the place.

"You should go out first" JYP added and Hyo get out.

From the car there Hyo lost her consciousness the same as what happend to DongHae.


"Ah! My head hurts" Hae mumbled as he was shaking his head.

Then he noticed that he was with someone as he open his yes he saw Hyo and they were hugging each other.

"What the? Did I heard something speaking ? "Hyo talked to herself as she open her eyes without knowing the truth.

Hae was already staring at her the two were both shocked they didn't expect that they will meet again.


So how's the chapter.

How are you guys from there? especially from the Philippines.

We had an earthquake I think it was 7.9..

Let's hope that nobody got hurt.