Hyoyeon is Back !

Hidden Feelings..

The Super Generation were guest from the variety shows and made a concert.

Every Elf and Sone supported them, but the HyoYeon couple and HyoHunnies were a bit disappointed because not a single blink.

Hyo didn't came out from the stage or anywhere.

While in the other hand Hyo made her decision . and they were watching the concert with a disguise.

"Are you guys loving the concert?" Yuri shouted as she speaks and the crowd were shouting.

"So I'm not that needed anymore" Hyo sigh as she heard the screams.

"I'm so sorry were locking." Taeyeon as their group leader for SNSD apologizes with a bow.

"Yeah! We're so..~" Leeteuk should be the one who supports but Yoona cut in.

"Yeah ! Hyo has a full schedule with her family that's why" Yoona intruded the speech.

"What are you saying Yoona" Sooyoung whispered to her and the SG members started to looked at her.

"What? It's true after all" Yoona added even though it wasn't true.

"I couldn't believe this." Hyo started to cry but hold her tears for a moment she doens't feel to cry.

"What is Yoona saying?" Changsun started to be confuse he knows the truth after all.

"They wanted to make Hyo the suspect" Jaebeom added as they looked at Hyo.

"So are you saying they betrayed her and planned for it.?" Wooyoung analysis the situation and looks at Hyo.

Hyo just looked down and told herself " They are trying to make me the bad guy" she felt betrayed again and tears started to fall from her eyes without her knowing.

"Are you okay? " Nickkhun pats her shoulder she doesn't want to see girl cry in front of her.

"Why? " Hyo looked at them with a confuse looked she didn't know she was already crying from the pain.

"Of course I'm alright" Hyo answered with a smile on her face.

"But your crying " Taecyeon added and wipes her tears.

"Am I? " Hyo touches her face she was shocked she didn't knew that she was already crying.

"I'm so sorry " Hyo apologizes with  a bow many times so her wig and sun glasses fell off.

Then the other SG members started to noticed her with her attractive hair she got especially Hae and Siwon.

But the SG members where shocked when they thought that she was with 2PM.

And also a group of fans noticed that it was Hyo as she was picking up her things with the 2pm they thought who was helping her put it back.

"Kyah! Hyoyeon Unnie!" The fans started to scream as they confirmed it was really Hyoyeon.

Then everyone started to looked if she was the real Hyoyeon , also the SG too and now the camera is also focused on her.

"Hyoyeon is here Kyah" The other fans scream as she take a photo.

"We gotta go guys" JunHo whispered to them when they knew everyone is focused on them.

"Yeah ! This is going to be a scandal" Wooyouung started to be nervous.

"But it's not our decision" Taecyeon talked back as he looked at Hyo who was in deep thought.

Then Hyo just nod and take off her disguise the same as Taecyeon and the 2PM members doens't have a choice so they also take it off.

The audience were shocked the same as the idols they didn't expect HYo to be there with 2PM but at the same time happy especially her fans and 2PM's fans who was a fan of the SG Group.

"Let's go to the stage" Hyo smiled and then they just nod and followed Hyo like their Queen.

Their there fans started to scream like there's no other day others were also very emotional when they saw Hyoyeon who have wound on her face and the other parts of the bodies now they understand.

The fans were very impressed with Hyo even though it's pretty obvious she's not alright but still she gave them a chance to see her with a guest.

The Super Generation started to cry and hugged her from happiness now they worriedness are all gone.

Yoona just glared at Taecyeon and whispered to him " I Hate You ! " Yoona then smirked.

Taecyeon just chuckled and smirked " I hate you too ! I'm not in love with You "Taecyeon whispered back.

Then Yoona started to cry so that the fans who were there were pity her also from the nervous and being worried to her and she plastically hugged her.

"What's the Drama?" Hyo asked with a serious face.

"Don't you want it?" Yoona talked back of course she's an actress but Hyo already knows that it was just a plastic tears.

Hyo didn't answer Yoona she just waves to hear fans for the last time she though she could be with them.

Then Hyoyeon's fans started to shout a dance perfomance for her.

"It's your turn Hyo" Yesung added and they step aside , but they didn't expect that Hyo will dance together with the 2PM.

"How can Hyo be so comfortable with them.?" Shindong started asking them.

"Yeah! It looks like they knew each other very much" Kangin started to agree looking at the dancing Hyo with 2PM.

DongHae started to feel uneas of course Hyo's still her girlfriend they didn't break up yet after all.

"Where are those guys touching my Hyo" Hae mumbled, Siwon just laugh at what he heard.

"You want a dance battle?" Siwon smirked he was happy Hyo was save.

Hae started to  smile " Guys ! wanna join them?" Hae asked the others.

They just smiled and nod then they started to join in one by one showing their powerful dance moves that they didn't show off yet.

The audience starts shouting even more when the SUJU started dancing for Hyoyeon and also the 2PM.

The people are on the chaos now the stage prodeuces a hot atmosphere for everyone.

"Kyah! Hyo's so lcuky" The fan girl felt jealousy but she was happy to see their idols dancing like that.

"Yeah! Let's start shouting who will Hyo choose" The other fan girl added and they all started shouting so many names.

At that moment she was happy even though she was hurt but at that moment she was alos nervous it was her first time dancing on the stage with all boys trying  to win her heart through dancing.

Suddenly she feels she can't feel her leg through dancning but still she continued dancing with them.

Then Hae noticed something the same thing when Hyo's leg was hurt but unfortunatelt it was now Taecyeon's time before him.

"C'mon Taec finish the dance " Hae added to himself he was nervous for Hyo.

"Are you okay Hyo? " Taecyeon also noticed something from her moves.

"Yeah! It's going to end after all" Hyo just nod and force herself to smile then started to dance again.

Luckily it was Hae's turn so he starts dancing the robotic dance that he learned from Hyo.

HyoHae fans started to scream of course they are a couple in their eyes not just Hae but everyone who dances with Hyo.

"Why are you dancning like that?" Hyo started to be nervous Hae just smiled at her nd starting to hugged her from the back get her hands and starts dancing with her the fans are totally shouting from happiness right now.

"I know your leg is hurt " Hae whispered then the audience never stop shouting from them , but Hyo turns way from him and suddenly fell down now everyone were shocked and nervous at that moment.


Please continue to read and subcribe guys.

I'm going to update two more chapters if I have the time..

Comments are so free..

Are you also nervous too that Hyo suddenly fell down infront of everyone?