Private Island

Hidden Feelings..

Now the Super Generation arrived at their Private Island just for them to relaxed with no camera and fans bothering them.

The Super Generation members were amazed by the beauty of the island.

"Is this really ours.?" Taeyeon asked she can't believe that this is their Private Island.

"I think so."Kangin replied and the rest just smiled and nod.

"Guys look over here." Teuk called their attention.

"Woah.! Is that our rest house.?" Sunny runs as she approach the house.

"Let's put our staff first " Yuri started to open the door.

"Yeah ! your right." Yoona followed her.


"So each room has already our names and the roomates" Fany murmured.

Then everyone started looking for their names 3 members in each room and the others are two.

"What the? Yoona and Yuri our my roomates.?" Siwon exclaimed she don't want to be with Yoona..

"Really? Oppa.?" Yoona walks and stand beside him..

"Then thank you Oppa for finding our room.." Yuri bowed.

Siwon starts smiling when Yuri tells so.." No problem then ladies first.." Siwon opened the door and the two get inside.

"Hmm.our names are not in here I think its on the 3rd floor." DongHae added.

"Yeah ! your right mine either." Hyo answered she was nervous what will happen if they are roomates imaginations again..

"Sooyoung and Fany are my roomates who are your roomates Ryeowook.?" Heechul asked.

"Well it's Sungmin and Sunny." Ryeowook answered.

"What.?" SunSun added the two of them were shocked.

"Aish..Manager-Oppa your so dead.."Sunny added..

"Ah so it's Heechul Oppa."Sooyound intruded.

"Sooyoung what are you thinking.?"Fany added.

"Ahm..Oppa if you have snacks don't be afraid to eat it okay.?" Sooyoung told him opening the door.

"I'll be afraid to eat if you are there.." Heechul mumbled.

"What did you say Oppa.?" Sooyoung used a fake smiled.

"Ahm..nothing you really loved foods eh.? I give you if you want."Heechul added.

"Then it's settled." Sooyoung pats Heechul's shoulder.

Fany just sigh." Your not going to feed her are you.?"Fany whispered.

"Ahm.of course not." Heechul whispered back.

"Good." Fany pats his head and went inside.

DongHae looks for his room when he noticed that Hyoyeon and him have the same room he fell nervous to be with Hyo all alone.

"Hyo were roomates isn't it great."DongHae added trying to calm himself.

"Eh.? Just the two of us.?" Hyoyeon asked.

"Yeah just the two os us." Hae smiled.

" Hyuk were also roomates." Jessica told him happily.

"Really.? Is our Manager crazy or something.?" Hyuk asked.

"Well just a litte."Sica replied.

"Is this really alright that we sleep together.?"Hyuk feels uncomfortable.

"Of course I trust you Oppa." Sica playedly punch his chest.

"They looked like a newlywed." HYo started murmuring.

"Hm..do you want to get married to me already.?" Hae jokingly asked.

"What? Well I think for us girls marriage is really important." Hyoyeon replied.

"Well I guess your right. let's go inside." Hae added helping Hyo to carry her things.


When they finish putting up their things they start watching the view from the outside.

"Ow they are already swimming and they are so y." Hyoyeon added.

"Yeah I think someone can't take his feelings anymore." Hae started to smile.

"What are you talking about.?" Hyo asked she  was curios.

Then Hae suddenly hugged her from the back whispering " The oys are in love with the dongsaengs."

"What really.?" Hyo suddenly turns around now their forehead are already touching. HYo started to blush while in the other hand Hae started to smile.

"Ahm." Hyo can't even looked at Hae's eyes from embarassment then she started to cover her eyes.

Hae tried to remove her hands when she saw Hyo's reaction  he also started to blush and laugh.

"Eh.? Why suddenly laugh.?" Hyo punchly attacked Hae.

Hae started to stop her saying "What wrong.? Why suddenly punch me.?" Hae started to smirked seeing her reaction again.

"Ah ! You want a kiss." Hae started to .

"Hyo looks like a red tomato now "Eh ? Your kiss.?" Hyo asked Hae just nod.

"Aish of course not." Hyo playfully punch him again.

Suddenly "Kyah! " Hyo exclaimed the two of them fell and their lips started to touch each other .

The two of them were shocked they can't believe that they really want to kiss each other.

Then Hae suddenly turn, now Hyo's at the buttom.

Hyo wanted to say something but she can't Hae's kissing her more and more.

"If this continues my lips will be gone." Hyo told herself.

"But why ? even though he's kissing me more and more why so passionately and gently." Hyo started to imagine other things.

Then Hae stop kissing her. Hyo can't even looked at him again.

Then Hae started to help Hyo from standing without noticing she suddenly touched her lips that Hae even noticed.

"So you want to kiss me that badly." Hae started to .

"Aish ! you stole again my kiss " Hyo answered covering .

Then someone knocks at their room at it was Sungmin