Break Down.

Paradise

*Myungsoo POV*

I held him close, looking in his eyes. He looked back at me warmly, smiling gently.

“Yeol, I love you.” I caressed his cheeks, rubbing them softly in circles.

“I love you too, Myungie.”

I leaned forward and closed my eyes, waiting for my lips to reach his….

“WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!” A loud, annoying voice echoed through my ears, interrupting my beautiful dream as some huge thing started bouncing on me.

I grunted and just ignored that person.

“YAH!!!! How dare you ignore the awesome and amazing Lee Sungyeol?!” He questioned threateningly as he started bouncing on my stomach even harder, chanting my name.

I groaned and covered my face with the pillow.

“L~~~~~ Get up~~~” He sang.

“Go away, Yeol.” I groaned, my voice muffled by the pillow.

“NO.” He said firmly and sat on my stomach, his arms crossed over his chest.

I removed the pillow and glared at him, frustrated.

“Go. Away.” I repeated, glaring at him.

He just sat there and stuck his tongue out childishly.

“I WILL NOT REPEAT MYSELF, YEOL. GO AWAY.”

He narrowed his eyes and came closer to me.

“Make me.”

An idea struck me, and I smirked.

“Fine.”

And with that, in the blink of an eyes, I swiftly turned us over so that he was lying directly under me, his arms pinned under mine. My face was inches from his. I could feel his body stiffen and his face redden. His beautiful, innocent brown orbs stared back at mine, he gulped nervously as a bead of sweat trickled down the side of his face.

Without thinking, I started to lean forward. It had become a natural reaction for me whenever I get too close to Yeol, from back in the day. I had managed to control myself for so long, but I don’t think I can do it much longer.

He seemed to be frozen in place, his eyes wider than saucers. Just when my lips were almost touching his, tears started to well up in his eyes. Realization overcame me and I snapped back into reality, pulling away sharply.

He curled up in to a ball immediately, his pursed lips quivering violently as wrenched sobs started to escape his lips.

Worried, I scooted closer to him.

“Hey, are you alright?” I asked.

He nodded, but his actions didn’t match it. His face was buried in between his knees, sobbing loudly.

“There, there. What’s the matter? Sorry if I did something wrong…” I trailed off, deciding to stop talking. Instead, I put my arms around his shaking frame, drawing him closer to me so that he could lean on my chest and cry all he wants.

“You… You didn’t do anything wrong. It’s me.” He choked out between sobs.

I kept quiet, waiting for him to continue.

“I… I tried. I tried so hard to get over him. And I thought I had succeeded, I really did. But just now, it was like déjà vu. And it hurt. I’m sorry, but it was all just so familiar. Too familiar…”

As he continued sobbing, I sighed. So much for my hopes of him falling for me.

After a while, he sniffled for the last time, and his previously cheerful and hyper smile returned as he wiped the last of his tears away.

“You didn’t see that. I’ll just continue to be the happy and cheerful Yeollie, alright?” he asked with a slight quiver in his voice.

I nodded, my heart hurting just to see him like this.

I know. I know all about the wall he builds. On the outside, he seems like this unbreakable cheerful and hyper choding, but only a few of us know the real Sungyeol. He’s actually this vulnerable and fragile boy, who is more sensitive than most people. He may be hurting in the inside, but no one other than me can tell, because he can mask it so well, and bury the hurt so deep inside him. But I know him the best, so I can tell. Most of the time. He lets out his emotions all at one go, and then a second later, he acts as if nothing’s wrong again, like he’s unbreakable once again.

I pulled him into a tight hug. “There’s no need to hide. I’ll always be here for you.”

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys!!!!

*frantically avoids bricks and shoes*

I KNOW I KNOW I haven't updated in like... a week._.

BUTBUTBUT I HAVE A GOOD REASON. i don't.

Sorry......

I hope this failed Myungyeol IDEK if it's fluff or angst will make up for it:D

And I'm like really busy now.

Dear teachers and schoolwork...

FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU

So sorry for the horrible chapter. Is it getting draggy? Honestly.