CHAPTER 1

Abandoned House

“Haha! Halloween is coming to town.” Eunhyuk said as he enters their club room along with Donghae and Leeteuk.

“Halloween your face! Why are you late?” Taeyeon said, the president of the club.

“Miss Taeng, our music teacher extended his time in our class.” Donghae said.

“Huh? Extended are you sure?” she said. “Seohyun, tell them what you’d said to us.”

“Ok. I saw you three taking a peek in girl’s shower room.” Seohyun said.

“Woah! That’s not true!” Leeteuk said.

“I’ve got evidence.” Seohyun said and she’s holding a picture.

“Ow! Ok, we admit it.” Eunhyuk said.

“But, it’s all Leeteuk hyung’s fault!” Donghae and Eunhyuk said.

“Me?!” Leeteuk sid.

“Stop it!” Taeyeon said. “Let’s start the meeting.”

“Araso.” they said.

“Ok! For this coming Halloween, CL and Dara think of something that we can do to celebrate Halloween.” Taeyeon said.

“What? A trick or treat?” Heechul said.

“Shut up, !” CL said.

“Yah! What did you said?” Heechul angrily asks.

“I said, shut up as-”

“CL, that’s enough.” Taeyeon said.

“Sorry, president.” CL said.

“So, what do we do?” Yuri asks.

“We’re going to stay in an abandoned house for 3 days.” Dara said.

“Abandoned house?” they ask.

“Ne. Since, Heechul’s idea last year is so boring, we think of something that we all of us will enjoy this coming Halloween.” CL said.

“Yah! Going for a camping is not a boring idea!” Heechul said.

“Tell that to your cats. Who high school students will go for a camping at your backyard?” CL said.

“But, you enjoyed it, admit it!” Heechul said. “You Hankyung?”

“I don’t hear anything.” Hankyung said.

“How about the others?” Heechul asks.

“CL unnie, your idea is good.” Jessica said.

“I agree.” Tiffany said.

“But, where are we going to find an abandoned house?” Sungmin asks.

“That’s our task. All of us need to find an abandoned house that we can stay for 3 days.” Taeyeon said.

“This coming Friday, we will have a meeting again and we expect you to find an abandoned house. Araso?” Siwon said, the vice president of the club.

“Ne!” they said.

……………………………………………………………………….

On their way home…

“Hon, I’m really am so sorry. I won’t do it again.” Eunhyuk said to Hyoyeon.

“Shut up! I hate you!” Hyoyeon said.

“Promise, I won’t do it again.” he said.

Hyoyeon thinks that Eunhyuk was telling the truth. “Ok. I’ll forgive you. But, if you do it again, I’ll swear, I’ll cut off of your head down there.”

“A-Araso.” he said.

“You too, Donghae.” Yoona said.

“Araso, Yoona my love.” Donghae said.

……………………………………………………….

The next day…

“Out of the way. nerds!” Bom said as she walking on the 3rd floor’s hallway with CL, Dara and Bom.

The other students step aside to let Bom passed.

“What a .” a girl whispered.

Bom stops walking and Dara accidentally bumped her. “Ouch! Bom.” she said.

Bom walks backward to face the girl. “What did you just called me?” she asks.

“N-Nothing.” the girl answered.

“Are you new here?” she asks.

The girl didn’t answer her.

Bom looks at the other girl. “Is she new here?” she asks.

The girl quickly nodded.

“No wonder.” she said. She moves her face closer to the new girl. “Since you’re new here, I’ll give you a chance. But, if you call me that again, I’ll swear that you will not last long here in school, araso?”

“N-Ne. I’m sorry.” the girl said.

“Good.” she said and walks away.

At their classroom…

“Bom, are you bullying another new student again?” Taeyeon asks.

“I’m not. I just introduced myself to her.” Bom said while busy looking at her reflection in the mirror.

Bom is the daughter of the school’s president and no one can bully her.

“Anyway, why are you not in the meeting yesterday?” Taeyeon asks.

“Dad came back from New York and he asks me to have a dinner with him.” she said. “What have you talked during the meeting?”

“CL will tell you later during recess time.” Taeyeon said.

Recess…

“Hey there sweetie!” Leeteuk greets Bom.

They’re all in the same section, Leeteuk, Heechul, Yesung, Hankyung, Taeyeon, CL, Dara, & Bom.

“Why didn’t you appear in our first class this morning?” Bom asks.

“We need to do something important.” Heechul answered.

“How important is that?” CL asks.

“Mind your own business, CL.” Heechul said.

“Taeng, have you found an abandoned house?” Yesung asks.

“Not yet.” Taeyeon answered.

“I heard that Seohyun, Kyuhyun and Minzy found an abandoned house yesterday.” Hankyung said.

“Really? Maybe, we should look at it after class.” Dara said.

“Yeah. I’ll ask Seohyun to come with us later.” Taeyeon said.

……………………………………………………….

After class…

Taeyeon, Siwon, CL, Dara, Bom, Leeteuk and Seohyun went to the abandoned house.

The abandoned house was big, it has a big gate with full of vines.

“It’s creepy.” Bom said.

“This place is the right place to spend our Halloween.” CL said.

“Seohyun, are you sure no one lives here?” Siwon asks.

“Ne. A neighbor said that it was 5 years ago when the family who lives there was murdered by an unknown killer. And, until now, no one knows who the murderer is.” Seohyun said.

“Is it safe to go in there?” Dara asks.

“Ne.” Seohyun said.

“How did you know?” Leeteuk asks.

“I came here this morning and walk around outside the house. And also, I ask some of the neighbors about that house. They said that no one tried to live there since the family died. They think that the house was haunted by the family.” Seohyun said.

“Good job, Seohyun. Now, we need to know the number of the rooms.” Taeyeon said.

“6 rooms in the second floor and in the third floor and I think there’s an attic on the top. I can’t see the first floor because the walls are too high.” Seohyun said.

“Well done, Seohyun.” CL said.

“Tomorrow we will have a meeting after class.” Siwon said.

“Araso. I’ll call them later.” Dara said.