24/7 Heaven

Description

A wierd story about a popular girl meeting a group of bad boys. 

Foreword

-Yuri P.O.V.- 

 
As I get to my class I step in to see all eyes looking at me. I was late. "Nice of you to join us Ms. Kwon." My old grumpy teacher, Mr. Gook, told me. "Sorry it won't happen again." I lied. "Sure." He mumbled. I walked over to my seat which was in next to my close friend Jung Soojung.  
 
"Hey what happened?" She asked me as I sat down. I told her that I woke up late. "Oh makes sense." She said nodding her head. "Ok students as I was saying." Mr. Gook said continuing what he said before I came in. "We have a couple new students." He added. And on cue four boys came in. 
 
"Can you guys introduce yourselves?" Mr. Gook asked them. "They look a bunch of beggars to me." A boy blurted out. It was JooHyun, the schools most popular and my crush. He had slender eyes, black hair and the thinnest lips. "Eh? Beggars?" One of the new kids asked him. "Yeah, got a problem?" JooHyun replied. "That's enough!" Mr. Gook blurted out causing JooHyun to close his mouth. "So are you gonna tell us who you are or not?" He asked the boys. "I'm Choi Youngjae." One of the boys replied. He had blonde hair and cute eye smile. "I'm Park Jimin." The one who JooHyun was talking to replied. He was short, but cute. We all looked at the next kid. He was pretty tall. "Oh this one doesn't speak, that much." Youngjae, I think, said. "But his name is Oh Sehun." Jimin added. We all looked to the next boy and WOW! Can I just say he is hot! But still not hotter than JooHyun. No ones hotter than him. 
 
"Hi I'm Choi Minho." He was pretty tall and pretty cute. 
 
-Break-
 
It was break time meaning Lunch or Just a break. As everyone left Krystal and I were still there she was waiting for me I had finish my notes. As I was writing my popped out of my hand. I was about to get it until some one already did. I look at who it is, it's the new guy Minho. He gave back my pencil and walked off with his friends following behind him. 
 
I looked at Krystal who was giving me a look. Not just any look. A look that says "oh girl I see you~." 
 
-Outside on the schools roof-
 
On my break time I usually spend it on the schools roof just letting the sun shine on my skin and looking up at the beautiful sky. As I looked up to the sky I felt like I was being watched. I heard foot steps behind me. I turned around to see four boys behind me. I put up my fists and was ready to fight until I saw who it was. The new guys. I calmed and let out a sigh. "Oh it's just you guys." I said. I could hear two of them chuckling. "Wow all those martial arts lessons didn't help you at all did they?" One of them, Jimin I think, asked. "Well makes sense. She did stop after her third class." Another one, Youngjae, pointed out causing the two laugh harder.
 
Wait?! How did they know about that? What the heck?! "How do you know that?" I asked them causing them to all stop and stare at me. "Wait! You don't know who we are?" Jimin asked me. Heck No! "No!" I replied. "We're your Guard-." Before Jimin could continue Someone punched him. I looked to see who it was and it was Minho. He gave him a death glare. "You know what never mind." I said walking away.
 
-Minho P.O.V.-
 
As I watched Yuri walk off I look at Jimin. "You almost gave us away." Youngjae said slapping his head. "Ow! I'm sorry." Jimin said rubbing his head. "Why can't we tell her who we are again?" Sehun asked. "Cause if we do she'll be sad forever and we'll die." I replied. "She must shed a tear of happiness and that's why we're here. Cause once she does we'll head back home." 
 
 
To Be Continued............