"One thing I Never Regret" : Part 1

Amethyst's One-Shot Collection for YUNJAE

 

A/N: This is the twisted one as i promised. and enjoy!This is basically when their daughter had grown up. Read first then you can judge...

****************************************************************

 

A pretty little girl was running entered a big house carrying a school bag on her back. She has a big doe eyes and its sparkling and shining showing the pureness of her. She smiled with her plump cherry lips and its too cute too resist. A group of school children followed behind her cheering happily as they never been to a huge and luxurious house before.

 

“APPA!!! GRANDMA!!! I’M HOME!!!! I BROUGHT FRIENDS TOGETHER WITH ME!!!” She shouted from the living room and her voice echoed through the big house. She threw her bag on the floor nearby the sofa.

 

“WOW…Yunjae…who is this…? SO BEAUTIFUL!!!” All of them were amazed when looking at a huge picture frame hanged on the wall up the plasma television. It was a wedding picture where the groom hugged the bride with the bride put both of his hands on the groom’s chest. They’re looking at each other passionately.

 

“AND HE HAS YUNJAE’S BIG EYES!” One the boy pointed at his eyes to show how much Yunjae resembled from him.

 

“He is my umma…he’s the most beautiful umma in this world…and I know…he must look much prettier outside the picture.” Yunjae claimed as well as stating proudly. Her eyes were glistening when she looked at the picture of her umma.

 

 

“AND YOUR APPA IS HANDSOME TOO…” They praised and Yunjae nodded frantically.

 

“AIGOO~~~ My pretty Yunjae is home already…Grandma makes pudding for you…I’ll prepare for you okay…and your friends too…” A middle age women came from the kitchen and she hugged Yunjae lovingly.

 

“Grandma…where’s appa…?” Yunjae asked when she titled her head to search for her father but she can’t find him.

 

“He’s in his private office…today is your mother’s birthday…So you know…” Yunjae then remembered about the special date. His father must lock himself in that room again.

 

“Grandma…could you please help me…treat my friends on my behalf…? I want to meet appa…”

 

She makes her cute pout that resembled her mother the most. She then ran upstairs till she found a wood door. She tip toed to turn the knob open but the door was locked. She ran towards his father’s room to take a spare key and shoved it into the door knob and then the door was opened revealed his father sitting on the big couch facing the window with a frame on his hand.

 

“Appa…” She called and Yunho turned his head to see his little girl was running towards him. She then jumped into Yunho’s laps and luckily Yunho caught her in a right time and held onto her tightly.

 

“Hye…my baby…you’re home already…I’m so sorry…Appa didn’t notice…” Yunho caressed Yunjae’s cheek and Yunjae shook her head didn’t mind. Yunjae found the tears smeared on Yunho’s cheek. She then used her thumb to wipe it off for Yunho.

 

“Appa’s missing Umma again…?” She asked though she already knew the answer. Yunho smiled gently and kissed her forehead. His heart fluttered when seeing his daughter that looking more like Jaejoong day by day.

 

“Appa…you loved Umma so much, right…”Yunho smiled again and nodded gently.

 

“Umma must be happy if he heard this…Appa…tell me…how appa and Umma meet…?” Yunjae asked while she positioned herself to sit comfortably on Yunho’s laps while facing him; insisted to hear the story. Yunho chuckled to see how serious his daughter wants to know about their meeting.

 

“Don’t blame me if later you say that it’s not romantic or what…” Yunho played with Yunjae’s long hair. And it’s true…their meeting was not that romantic. It was like funny and a bit childish…? They are truly childish at that time.

 

*FLASHBACK

Yunho was in the middle of basketball match between the other schools. He played with his very cool and handsome look. His muscle and buff body can be seen clearly and every girl was cheering madly at him. Other boys sweating in frightening to see how intelligent Yunho played with all the tricks and how he can score easily.

 

“GO YUNHO! GO YUNHO! GO YUNHO!” Those girls were uniting in cheering brought along with all the banners showing how much they loved Yunho. They were screaming and there are people who fainted when Yunho sent them a flying kiss.

 

“GO YUNHO! GO YUNHO!"

 

"GO DIE!!!!” Someone was cheering more like irritating. Yunho was taken aback with that kind of cheering and turned to see who is that dare person.

 

“GO YUNHO GO DIE!!!!” Yunho found the culprit. When his eyes met that particular person’s eyes, he stuck his tongue at Yunho. Yunho's steps dead in the midst of his running in the play.

 

“YUNHO!!! WATCH OUT!!!!” One of the team; Yoochun shouted. The ball was launching aimed at him and hit directly at his head.

 

“OMO!!!”

 

Jaejoong cupped his mouth and smiled sheepishly when he saw Yunho collapsed fainted. He jumped from the seat into the court and went to check Yunho’s condition. He pushed all the players that surrounded him and kneeled down next to Yunho’s unconscious body.

 

“Oit Yunho…Jung Yunho…I didn’t mean to see you really die…hey wake up!”

 

Jaejoong slapped Yunho’s face couple of times. Everyone that watched his action screamed on Yunho’s behalf knowing how much hurt the slap will cause. But no one dare to help Yunho when Jaejoong was around. Both of them were a villain enemy and the whole school is aware of it. It’s not because of Jaejoong’s rough attitude. Jaejoong was a nice beautiful person and no one dare to hurt him. But added to it, Yunho have already put a warning, that only he was allowed to pick, fight and etc with the man named Kim Jaejoong.

 

“Hey…I’m not bored enough to play with you, jerk…wake up!!! AISHHH…you pathetic…only know to put a burden to others…” Yunho’s head that was placed on Jaejoong’s laps was thrown down back to the ground when Jaejoong woke up from his position.

 

“AAUCHH….THAT MUST BE REALLY HURT…” People were whispering and hissed seeing the pity unconscious Yunho that was treating badly.

 

“Yoochun, Changmin…help me to carry this fat man…” Jaejoong ordered those two around and they just followed his order innocently sending Yunho to the nurse’s room. They leave Yunho on the bed, letting the school’s doctor to treat him while Jaejoong was accompanying aside. While others just waiting outside the room.

 

“Ehh…do you think that Yunho will going to be pissed off when he wakes up later on…?” Junsu asked Yoochun but Yoochun and Changmin just shaking their head disagreed.

 

“We’ll se what Jaejoong will going to do right now…But I don’t think he will give up easily and let Yunho scold him like that…” Changmin voiced out his opinion and Yoochun nodded in agreement.

 

“Aishh…what I’m supposed to do…? For sure he will attack me asking me to pay back what he got…” Jaejoong scratched his un-itchy head while thinking and using his brilliant head. He was walking back and forth in front of Yunho’s bed searching for the solution and then he saw the bandages out on a rack. He snapped his finger as he got the idea.

 

*15 minutes later

Yunho stirred and slowly wake up from the bed when he realized that he got a bruise on his head because of been hitting by the ball hardly when he played just now. He rubbed his spinning head and then he noticed someone was sitting beside him, must be sleeping when waiting for him.

 

“Jaejoong…?” He called when he saw Jaejoong’s face. Jaejoong opened his eyes slowly searching for the owner of the voice.

 

“Ahhh…it’s hurt!” He screamed as he wanted to rub his eyes to clear his vision but then he used his ‘broken’ arm wrapped with bandages. His head also been covered with bandages and Yunho found it odd.

 

“Why you’re the one who looking more in painful while I’m the one who’s been hitting with the ball…?” Yunho asked while gazing at Jaejoong suspicious. Jaejoong pouted showing his attempting red crimson lips. Yunho gulped down his saliva can’t hold the irresistible attempting.

 

“I know…but when you collapsed just now, I was worried and jumped attempting to save you but….I fall down…badly…and this is what I got…broken arm..and…” Jaejoong showed his head and started to sob mentioned how hurt it was.

 

Yunho was sweating nervously and feeling warm knowing that Jaejoong has a big heart and good intention. Yunho don’t know how to react but then slowly brought his body moved closer to Jaejoong to hug him. It caused Jaejoong to fell in deep shocked and bewildered with a sudden and strange touch from Yunho.

 

“Y….Yunho…are you…mad at me…?” Jaejoong asked in between their hug. Yunho was hugging him for almost 15minutes already but he didn’t seem want to let Jaejoong go. Jaejoong rested his chin above Yunho’s shoulder while slowly sneaked his arm to circle Yunho’s waist up to his back.

 

“Na..ah…I’m not mad at you…you tried to warn me aren’t you…?” Yunho closed his eyes to sniff Jaejoong’s sweet scent. Jaejoong laughed nervously when he heard Yunho said like that.

 

“Arghh…I’m dead…he’s actually believed me…now what I’m going to do if he discovered that I’m lying….” Jaejoong took a note to curse himself silently for not thinking what further plan to take.

 

“What…if…I’m not trying to…warn and save you…will you mad…at me…?” Jaejoong asked with a nervous tone. Yunho released him from the hug and staring cautiously at him.

 

“But…you hurt like this…you’re not…” Yunho saw the shaky Jaejoong and Jaejoong slowly stand up from his seat, ready to take fast step to run. Jaejoong shook his head while smiling sheepishly at Yunho. Yunho’s eyes shot in anger; ready to attack Jaejoong.

 

“But thanks for believed in me that easily…Muuuaahhhh”

 

Jaejoong presented a light peck on Yunho’s lips and ran while taking off the bandage revealed his big fat liar. He stuck out his tongue at Yunho and ran to save his life while laughing madly. But Yunho…? The kiss keeps him shut. He was like being intoxicated from the kiss just now even though it was just a light peck.

 

“JUNG YUNHO!!!! YOU SHOULD THANK ME!!! I GAVE YOU MY FIRST KISS AS A SORRY!!!"

 

Jaejoong shouted from far away and it successfully made Yunho smiled brightly. He rubbed his lips to feel the warmness and addiction given by Jaejoong just now. He could heard the stressful and frustrated crying coming from boys and girls that crazily in loved with Jaejoong when Jaejoong shouted that statement. He felt proud. Proud to have a beautiful stiffly addicted charming Jaejoong to kiss him.

 

“Aishh…Kim Jaejoong…you really want me to die right…dying loving you like this…”Yunho muttered alone when he gazed at Jaejoong who danced happily from far away.

 

They are the villain great enemy right…? And why did Yunho said like that…? It’s indeed true, they were always quarrelling and picking on each other but Jaejoong will always ended it up with a sweet unexpected action. And his behaviors soften Yunho a bit by bit and he was now drowning into the sea of love that only Jaejoong knew how to help him escape from been drowning deeply.

 

*FLASHBACK END

 

“Waaa…is it true Umma doing like that to you…? Auchh..I thought Umma is the innocent one…” Yunjae stated while thinking and Yunho laughed.

 


“You got your innocent from appa and not from your Umma okay…” Yunho twitched Yunjae’s head to correct her thought.

 

“Then appa…how can you and umma got married when both of you not in good relationship…?” Yunjae asked again and Yunho can’t stop smiling when he recalled back those day.

 

“Who said appa and Umma were not in good relationship…? Both of just can’t admit it and just let the stubbornness controlled ourselves. That’s all…” Yunho knew it since that day. That kiss was not the only kiss he got from Jaejoong even though they are not in intimate relationship.

 

*FLASHBACK

And it’s true…that kiss just a beginning for them to express their actual feeling step by step. Either Yunho or Jaejoong will always play a trick on each other so that they will find a cause to fight or an excuse to pick on each other. But when no one’s around, their feeling incurred bit by bit; as a sign to let the other know that the loves is in the air.

 

“Yunho and Jaejoong… Both of you will be assigned in one group to do a research on what is the cause to the rebellious teenagers…” Their teacher assigned them everyone in a group and when their teacher mentioned their name to be together, the whole class gasped as they thought it was a wrong choice to combine them together. And it’s indeed true.

 

“Aahhh…No need to do a research anymore, sir…” Jaejoong raised his hand and everyone waited anxiously on the next word from Jaejoong and they know, it will never be good.

 

“Why do you say so, Mr. Kim…?” The teacher asked back and Jaejoong smirked evilly.

 

“Because I have a concrete proof of a rebel teenager. Just look at how he’s behaved and it’s enough for me…” Jaejoong responded in a slumber tone while pointing his finger to the burning Yunho.

 

“Ahhh…and I thought you should change our topic, sir…A perfect topic will be what is the reason for a stupid person acting easily like a and we could ask our expertise in this field; Mr Kim Jaejoong…” Yunho rebutted and Jaejoong slammed his fists on the table. Both of them now stood up together ready for the next encounter.

 

“That’s not a bad idea… because Mr.Jung Yunho is an expertise too…If not, he wouldn’t date the es before… So what say you…You like to that extend haa…!” Jaejoong moved a step in front to provoke Yunho. Yunho gritted his teeth.

 

“Mr.Kim and Mr.Jung, stop right now!” The class teacher shouted warned them but everyone ignored. The whole class was entertained with the two now.

 

“Owhh..and is that the reason why you’re acting like a too, Mr.Kim Jaejoong…? Because you want me to attract to you…to date you am I right…?” Yunho fake his laugh in victory while Jaejoong was flamed in anger ready to burst out in any minute. Yunho moved further towards Jaejoong giving him a challenge.

 

“Kim Jaejoong and Jung Yunho stop now!!!”

 

“Then could anyone please send me to the mental hospital…? Why do I need a monkey with a small face to love and date me…? Small face monkey…” Jaejoong pushed Yunhos’ shoulder and that cause Yunho to be sent backwards couple of steps.

 

“BOTH OF YOU STOP RIGHT NO!!! OR ANYONE COULD YOU PLEASE STOP THE TWO!!!” The teacher was out of breath shouting at the stubbornness Jaejoong and Yunho. But no one dare to break them apart. But instead Yunho pushed Jaejoong till his back hit the wall behind.

 

“YOU STUPID MONKEY!!!” Jaejoong arched his back in painful.

 

Yunho moved and blocked Jaejoong’s body and restrained him from moving with both of his hands and laid his lips on Jaejoong’s. It caused chaos to the whole class and caused their teacher fainted hardly on the floor. But Jaejoong didn’t resist as he responded to each kiss from Yunho and received it gladly. When they broke from the kiss, they laughed at their idiotic childish behavior. Their actions built a huge curiosityin everyone’s heart.

*FLASHBACK END

 

“YES…I got Umma’s brain…he was so intelligent to notice that appa really looks like a monkey…” Yunjae cheered happily at herself in victory that cause Yunho left dumbfounded.

 

“Yahh…you!” Yunho tickled Yunjae and Yunjae did not wait any longer to climb out from Yunho’s laps.

 

But then both of them earned a hard slap each on their head. Yunjae whined and Yunho hissed as both of them rubbed their head in unison. They titled their head to look at the culprit and saw the over calming undeniable pretty man in front of them. He crossed both of his arms into his chest while his feet tapping on the floor.

 

“What are you two doing haa…? Acting like I was dead already…?” Jaejoong pulled Yunho’s ear while Yunjae was giggling while clapping her hands together seeing her appa was punished by her umma.

 

“You too Yunjae…you allowed your appa to play more… And Yun…where is my birthday gift and surprised party???” Yunho was crying begging Jaejoong to stop. Yunjae was already leaving them behind afraid that she will also be punished by Jaejoong.

 

“Boo…stop~~~ You don’t love me anymore…?” Yunho asked…and Jaejoong stopped. He kneeled down facing Yunho with his eyes blinking rapidly.

 

“Who don’t love who…?” Jaejoong asked again and Yunho held Jaejoong’s face cupping it in his hands.

 

“Of course I love you…do you know how much grateful I am, when you’re survived from that cancer long time ago…I thought I’m dying loosing you…” Yunho leaned to capture the lips of his wife just like he can’t stop to claim that Jaejoong’s belongs to him only.

*********************************************************************************** 

A/N: Guys...do not confuse okay....this is a twisted one whereby, Jaejoong survived in fighting with the cancer. Next will be the moments of how Yunho proposed Jaejoong when their daughter asked and how Jaejoong could be saved from the imminent threat of death... hopes you all enjoys and don't forget to put some comments okay! Thanks for reading...!

 

Replies:

ellerdyz: Thanks for continue supporting me and I'll try to fulfill the wish of my readers if possible and sure you're the lucky one *hug you*. And no... Jae isn't incarnated dear...I'm just turning the story the other way round and Jae's still alive...hope that will not make you dissapointed okay...thanks for reading!

 

 yunjaemrcn: Joengmal khamasamida...thanks for liking it and continue reading it okay and give me your support...! thanks for reading!!!