"Love After Love" : Part 3

Amethyst's One-Shot Collection for YUNJAE

***********************************************************
People said waiting for someone is hurting...but when he/she come bcak to our arm it's worth living...

 

*Yunho’s POV

I came to this place once again. And I promise this is the last time I’ll come here. I just come to say goodbye to my memories. There is no use for me to cry over the past.

 

“Loving you~~~
Your hand I was holding~~~
Loving you~~~
Is getting farther~~~
Loving you~~~
The warmth of your hand, I remembered~~~”

 

A beautiful angelic voice was singing melodious waved in Yunho’s hearing. Yunho’s eyes shot widely open when he was greeted with that sweet voice. The voice that he’s been dreaming all this time. Yunho turned around searched the source of the voice but there’s no one around him.

 

“No…No…It can’t be him…I must be dreaming too much…” Yunho was whispering to himself. He rubbed his eyes to make sure that it’s not real. But the voice still ringing on…this time not in the song but seems that it was been humming.

 

 

A figure passed by in front of him, holding a shopping bags in hand. Yunho eyes almost want to pop out when he saw that figure.

 

“This scent…” He was examined the one that appeared in a sudden from behind. That person looked so stylish wearing a long boots was perfect for the long legs. Suddenly there is strong light shined into Yunho’s eyes blocked his sight to that person. Yunho covered his eyes with his hand.

 

“That earrings….” Yunho saw a pretty earring in silver hanging and dangling at the ear when the owner bent down to put down the shopping bags to open up the house’s door. He recognized the earring totally because it was a gift from him.

 

“This is real…” Yunho’s heart was fluttering. The one he missed all this time now appeared in front of his eyes in a glance. He doesn’t know what to say excited or angry. The one he used to love and hated right was in front of his eyes.

 

“He looks so happy…but I’m in sadness all the time because of him…I’m so stupid…he’s no longer in love with me…what I’m thinking…it’s been two years already…” Yunho blamed himself for being so stupid.

 

“I’m missing the one that think I’m nothing to him…I’m stupid…” but Yunho raised his head to see that person once again. The door has been closed. He stepped up in front wished to meet that person.

 

‘I’m going to tell him that I’m happy now live with Ara…my future wife…”Yunho was determined. He was standing in front of the door and he brought his finger to press the door bell.

 

*RING!

 

He waited patiently and nervously for that person to open
the door. He could hear the steps of person running towards the door. The door was now open……..

 

“Yes…can I help y…you….” That person was totally in surprised probably not hoping to welcome his old lover just when he arrived to that house.

 

*Yunho POV

 

He was so surprised to see me! I know, how can he be so happy to meet the one he doesn’t want to see. I’m waiting to see whether he would act that doesn’t recognized me or greeted me in guilty feeling.

 

 

“Yunho-ah….” NO! NOT WITH THAT VOICE!!!! He’s calling me like he used to with his sweet and melting voice. And he smile! With his pure smile!!! How could this be??? Did he really think that it affect nothing to me???

 

“Please coming…” he opened the door and welcomes me happily…

 

“J..Jaejoong-ah…I’m sorry…I’m not intending to surprise or interrupt you like this…I’m just…emm…” OMG! Where all the words gone…? And my hearts beating like the way I was proposing to him long time ago.

 

“Why are you smiling…? And giggling…?” His palm is on his mouth covering his cute laugh. I remembered that I’m falling for him because of his wonderful nice attitude.

 

“And why are you stuttering, Yun…?” He’s still calling me that nick name…? No one dare to call me that name except him. Seriously, is he having some kind of loss memory or is he a great actor…? He acted like nothing happened between us!

 

“I came to talk…” I expressed my feeling straight to the point though it is not what I’m going to say at first. His smile disappears and changed into serious one. Ahh..still remember I guess.

 

“Please sit…I’m going to make you some tea…” I hope that he’s not changing topic. He walked away from me heading to the kitchen. I sit comfortably on the sofa. He came later on with his hand was holding the tray contained two cups of tea. He poured it slowly and gently in front of me with a soft smile. You reminded me for everything Jae-ah…

 

“How’s auntie and uncle….?” Jaejoong asked when he placed the cup of tea in front me.

 

“They are fine…but I’m not…” I’m saying bluntly and expressionless as I’m taking the tea to have a sip. I examined his face to see whether there is any changing of expression.

 

“I know they will take care of you perfectly…” He answered. Yes…he’s avoiding.

 

“How’s modeling…? You must be totally busy till you can’t even come back to Korea or at least to tell me anything yourself.” Jaejoong was looking down to his hands. He played with his fingers avoided an eye contact with me. I can see he’s guilty.

 

“I’ve quitted it already.”

 

“What?!! But that is your dream!!! How can you let it go??!!!” Wow that was so surprised. I remembered that he was willing to delay our marriage because his company won’t allow their models get married.

 

“I’ve let go all my dreams…” He answered sternly. He said it with a slumber tone; so different compared to Kim Jaejoong I used to know. He was so mischievous, happy go-lucky and optimistic not like this one.

 

“Wow..can’t believe that it came out from your lips…Kim Jaejoong I used to know is an optimistic one.”

 

“About us…This is not the right time to tell you and I’m not ready yet…” I stood up.

 

“You got two years by yourself and now you said that you’re not ready yet…?Enough already…”

 

“Yunho-ah…” I stopped. I can’t hear he’s calling me like that. I’m so weak in front of him right now. I want to cry! I can feel his soft hand touch my hand slowly.

 

“Yunho-ah…I know, you’re not okay right now and I know it will be harder for you to accept. But if you’re okay someday, come and meet me so that I can tell you the rest….I just don’t know where to start so that it will not hurt you”

 

“WHAT MORE EXPLANATION YOU WANT TO GIVE?!! You leave me just like that with a SIMPLE TELEGRAM!!!” Jaejoong flinched and he let go of my hand. He was staring at the floor without budge.

 

“What do you expect from me, Kim Jaejoong? I’m hurting more than you’ve ever think..You broke my heart and now you expect me to hear your story.?”

 

“Do you think I’m stupid to wait for you…? It’s not two days or two weeks…it’s two years! My heart’s frozen you know…BECAUSE OF YOU!!!”

 

“But tell you what…I’m now engaged to someone else. She’s far more beautiful than you and her name is Go Ara…and I’m not stupid to fall for a guy twice after what you did to me…” I walked away and left him alone. I’m telling him everything what I want to say but why do I feel my heart was screaming and crying.

 

“If you’re not coming back…then…I’ve decided to sell this house…” He said in a soft voice that makes me frozen.

 

“It’s good then…There’s nothing more for me to remember….” I ran faster and faster without turning back. I have to let you go. I should have done that two years ago.

 

“I hope that I’m not going to meet you anymore…and I’m not coming back…”

 

Jaejoong was sitting on the floor with a blank face. He was hugging on his knees. He hid his face into his legs and slowly he lets out the tears.

 

“I’m not coming back for it to be like this…I’m not coming back for being treating like this…not by you, Yunho-ah…” Jaejoong was crying silently. He dropped onto the floor with his legs curved into ‘W’ form.

 

“At least…at least…hear what I’m going to say first and you can judge me then…” the tears flowing easily from his big doe eyes.

 

“I can wait for you and be patience for this two years and why can’t you…are you can’t wait to find someone to replace me…? Do you hate me that much…?” Another question after another question. Jaejoong looks so vulnerable.

 

“I was hoping and I believe that you’re the only one that could understand me…and I still believe it…”

 

~Jaejoong~
I think it was me it must have been me… I guess I did something wrong… I tried too hard I wanted it too much I guess that’s why it’s gone….I fall and cried..I did the things I did…I couldn’t change him…he was gonna break my heart….I saw it coming…

 

~Yunho~
When you love someone like that…when you give what you can’t take back…when you love with all your heart and soul…it’s so hard to let go.

 

***********************************************************

For those who's reading...thanks! but remember to leave me some comments okay and tell me how was it....I hope you like it...don't forget to subsrcibe too...! Always Keep The Faith!